Clearances

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: Clearances

Postby chief » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Footy Follower wrote:
Suri wrote:
The_Informer wrote:Is the denied button stuck on down at Portland?

It seems to a bit jammed down at Gaza

Was just about to write the same thing about Gaza. Seems they really don't want to accept a few of their losses ;)

I think you will find the Gaza coach signs anyone and everyone and tells them they will play A grade. Lol
chief
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Greenacres

Postby Footy Follower » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:04 pm

Gatt_Weasel wrote:
Footy Follower wrote:
Suri wrote:

Was just about to write the same thing about Gaza. Seems they really don't want to accept a few of their losses ;)

not like Walkerville to get the claws maybe been spending to much time with the netball girls

Your club could only be so lucky to have 80+ netballers involved. Then again I forgot about the 20+ womens football team you have, a few lookers in there I bet! ;)
Footy Follower
Under 16s

Been liked: 13 times

Postby BZB27 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:39 pm

chief wrote:
Footy Follower wrote:
Suri wrote:

I think you will find the Gaza coach signs anyone and everyone and tells them they will play A grade. Lol

I think you will find that no matter who a club signs they are never garunteed a A grade spot they actually gotta to go out and put in the hard yards and show what they are capable of.
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 173 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Caramels » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:28 pm

what happens if they signed a contract are they binded to that?[/quote]

Yep[/quote]

So the guy who wants out at Gaza, but has a signed contract BTW, won't get his passage to Walkerville like he thinks he will!!! :oops: :supz: Will Gaza want him there though?
Caramels
Under 16s

Been liked: 0 time

Postby bird of prey » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:30 pm

chief wrote:
Footy Follower wrote:
Suri wrote:

Not sure why you'd say that or where you're getting that from,let alone the relevance of this?
If you're just trying to take a shot at someone, then try and do it right.
bird of prey
Under 18s

Been liked: 45 times

Postby Fricky » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Caramels wrote:what happens if they signed a contract are they binded to that?

Yep[/quote]

So the guy who wants out at Gaza, but has a signed contract BTW, won't get his passage to Walkerville like he thinks he will!!! :oops: :supz: Will Gaza want him there though?[/quote]

If Gaza dont want him there then why not give him the clearance?

And if they dont get cleared they can always appeal it
10.14 Any player refused a transfer by a Member Club may appeal in writing to the Executive Committee which shall have the power to investigate, hear and determine such appeal in such manner as the Executive Committee deems proper and retains the right to permit the registration of such player despite the fact that no transfer has been obtained.
Fricky
League - Best 21

Has liked: 95 times
Been liked: 120 times
Grassroots Team: Walkerville

Postby Footy Follower » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Suri wrote:
Caramels wrote:what happens if they signed a contract are they binded to that?

Yep

So the guy who wants out at Gaza, but has a signed contract BTW, won't get his passage to Walkerville like he thinks he will!!! :oops: :supz: Will Gaza want him there though?[/quote]

If Gaza dont want him there then why not give him the clearance?

And if they dont get cleared they can always appeal it
10.14 Any player refused a transfer by a Member Club may appeal in writing to the Executive Committee which shall have the power to investigate, hear and determine such appeal in such manner as the Executive Committee deems proper and retains the right to permit the registration of such player despite the fact that no transfer has been obtained.[/quote]

Which player are we talking about as there is about 5 applications denied from Gaza?
Footy Follower
Under 16s

Been liked: 13 times

Postby No.43 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Gaza ladsto walkerville arnt being processed because gaza are now stating that those players didnt pay their fees in the years at the club; even though they did come out of their payments! Not the way to play gaza... And that birds of prey is a fact from a gaza official, the walkies coach and 2 players! Move on!
No.43
Under 16s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Pooraka

Postby bird of prey » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:17 pm

No.43 wrote:Gaza ladsto walkerville arnt being processed because gaza are now stating that those players didnt pay their fees in the years at the club; even though they did come out of their payments! Not the way to play gaza... And that birds of prey is a fact from a gaza official, the walkies coach and 2 players! Move on!

Firstly, the name is bird of prey, not birds of prey.
Secondly, I have no idea what is going on with those particular clearances, and I don't care. If that is the reason they have been rejected, and they say they did pay their fees, then I am sure they will be cleared.
I know as a team we have moved on from these guys, and are feeling quite confident.
bird of prey
Under 18s

Postby bird of prey » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:17 am

Also, what I will say on this is that denying these clearances isn't a deliberate attempt to make things difficult.
The new committee at the club needs to be responsible and check all records before saying that a player is financial.
This takes time. And so like I said, all those can rest easy because I'm sure they will all be cleared in time.
bird of prey
Under 18s

Postby hawkseye » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:35 am

I noticed that Sumner from Woody South's clearance is still pending. Cats playing hard ball with the AFL?
Thats what im talkin aboooouuuut!!!!!!
hawkseye
League - Top 5

Grassroots Team: West Croydon

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:43 am

It would take the regulatory x amount of days I'd imagine...

*edit* Wouldn't they get the clearance from WWT?
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1753 times
Been liked: 2173 times

Postby hawkseye » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:48 am

Footy Chick wrote:It would take the regulatory x amount of days I'd imagine...

*edit* Wouldn't they get the clearance from WWT?

You would think so but its on there.
Thats what im talkin aboooouuuut!!!!!!
hawkseye
League - Top 5

Grassroots Team: West Croydon

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:14 am

News just in from SAAFL HQ:

Hi folks, we’re starting to see some transfers requests coming through and it’s probably opportune to point out some regulations from the SACFL with regard to valid reasons to deny a transfer.

We are seeing reasons for denying a transfer such as “owes club money” & “has club property”. These are NOT valid reasons and cannot be used to deny a transfer request.

SACFL Regulations

9. Clearance - Cannot Be Refused

9.1 Financial Indebtedness and Contractual Obligation
A player of an Affiliated League Club to who has no financial indebtedness (applies to Subscriptions for the players previous season played only) or contractual obligation to that Club must not and cannot be refused a Clearance on any grounds.
The standard SACFL Leagues Playing Contract, in a form approved by the Board from time to time; will be the only contract recognised in the instance of any appeal where 'Contractual Obligation' is given as the reason for any refusal of a Clearance.
Clubs refusing a player transfer due to contractual obligation must supply a copy of such contract to their Affiliated League by no later than 5:00pm on the next business day (Refer Appendix 6)

9.2.1 Validation is required by both Affiliated Leagues and Affiliated League Clubs.

In short, the only reasons a club can deny a clearance is you have valid contract for the player’s services or he has not paid his subs from the year before. Regardless, proof of the reason must be supplied to the SAAFL and in turn the SACFL by 5:00pm the next working day

Socks, shorts, guernseys, or anything similar cannot be used as a reason for denial.

If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1753 times
Been liked: 2173 times

Postby marbles » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Good evening, this is the 5:00pm daily clearances news....

cbf look yourselves
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?client=1-114-0-0-0&a=CLEAR
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 287 times
Been liked: 263 times

Postby Demon Juke » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:58 pm

bird of prey wrote:Also, what I will say on this is that denying these clearances isn't a deliberate attempt to make things difficult.
The new committee at the club needs to be responsible and check all records before saying that a player is financial.
This takes time. And so like I said, all those can rest easy because I'm sure they will all be cleared in time.

Come on you must have lot of record's if you can't check them in 7 days. :oops:
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby FOURTH ESTATE » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Footy Chick wrote:News just in from SAAFL HQ:

Hi folks, we’re starting to see some transfers requests coming through and it’s probably opportune to point out some regulations from the SACFL with regard to valid reasons to deny a transfer.

We are seeing reasons for denying a transfer such as “owes club money” & “has club property”. These are NOT valid reasons and cannot be used to deny a transfer request.

SACFL Regulations

9. Clearance - Cannot Be Refused

9.1 Financial Indebtedness and Contractual Obligation
A player of an Affiliated League Club to who has no financial indebtedness (applies to Subscriptions for the players previous season played only) or contractual obligation to that Club must not and cannot be refused a Clearance on any grounds.
The standard SACFL Leagues Playing Contract, in a form approved by the Board from time to time; will be the only contract recognised in the instance of any appeal where 'Contractual Obligation' is given as the reason for any refusal of a Clearance.
Clubs refusing a player transfer due to contractual obligation must supply a copy of such contract to their Affiliated League by no later than 5:00pm on the next business day (Refer Appendix 6)

9.2.1 Validation is required by both Affiliated Leagues and Affiliated League Clubs.

In short, the only reasons a club can deny a clearance is you have valid contract for the player’s services or he has not paid his subs from the year before. Regardless, proof of the reason must be supplied to the SAAFL and in turn the SACFL by 5:00pm the next working day

Socks, shorts, guernseys, or anything similar cannot be used as a reason for denial.

If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Socks, shorts & guernseys can be used to hold a player if it is part of their subs.
2017, 2019 & 2020 PREMIERS
RICHMOND, RICHMOND, RICHMOND.

Let that be a lesson to you Sturt. You don't beat Glenelg 3 times in a row in Grand Finals and get away with it.
FOURTH ESTATE
Veteran

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby heater31 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:02 pm

FOURTH ESTATE wrote:
Socks, shorts & guernseys can be used to hold a player if it is part of their subs.

if they have paid their subs they shouldn't have a problem then shouldn't they ;)
heater31

Has liked: 526 times
Been liked: 1273 times

Postby FOURTH ESTATE » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Correct!! "You got it in one Bruno"
2017, 2019 & 2020 PREMIERS
RICHMOND, RICHMOND, RICHMOND.

Let that be a lesson to you Sturt. You don't beat Glenelg 3 times in a row in Grand Finals and get away with it.
FOURTH ESTATE
Veteran

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby marbles » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:12 pm

itd be amazing to be at Gaza and have up to 20 new blokes show up! Rosewater looking fresh to plenty to clear

Theres a davis from houghton on the go, big loss?

Which club Ian Perrie off to??
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 287 times
Been liked: 263 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League