6%
Angle Vale
16%
Flinders Uni
9%

Total votes : 101

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2013

Postby Esteban Vihaio » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:29 pm

marbles wrote:ya gotta feel for some of these sfl clubs with the system in place and only 1 division, especially the volunteers, some clubs hav gone lifetimes without premierships or work week in week out and know theyll never go close to at least a grand final

Playing devils advocate for fun, you must feel sorry for every other struggler club in every other league in the state. You must have a big heart ole marbles
Where's Bill? Yeah... Hmm... Bill is on the Villa Quatro, on the road to Salina. I will draw you a map.
Esteban Vihaio
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 36 times

Postby Yank Man » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:30 pm

the milky bar kid wrote:It's all about us!

OMG, the milky bar kid, I have been reading so much crap in the last few days. You make no mistake about it, it's very much all about you and the supercoach in Knowlsey. We spoke at length after last years Div 7 GF and he had a vision. That vision came to fruition Saturday. He is a great guy and a mate and you boys should not read, listen, take notice or even get involved in the bulls.....it that is a diversion in taking away what has been a massive 2 year hard work programme at the Doggery. I applaud you and very much look forward to the MP v IF rivalry continuing in 2014. This time it will be healthy, maybe not from morell, lol. :lol:
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 323 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby That Old Chestnut » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:50 pm

I appreciate it is only the D7R, but not too much has been said bout the mighty Henley sandbaggers. Gave flinders park a 5 goal head start but worked their way back into it for what earlier looked like an unlikely victory. Good honest and hard game of football. Flinders park were clearly up for it early, had the Henley supporters (and no doubt the players) pretty worried.
That Old Chestnut

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Yank Man » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:00 pm

That Old Chestnut wrote:I appreciate it is only the D7R, but not too much has been said bout the mighty Henley sandbaggers. Gave flinders park a 5 goal head start but worked their way back into it for what earlier looked like an unlikely victory. Good honest and hard game of football. Flinders park were clearly up for it early, had the Henley supporters (and no doubt the players) pretty worried.

Yes well done to marbles new super league. No wonder he is pushing for it, most of the guys are old enough to be the fathers of half the forum's posters. :lol:
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 323 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby marbles » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:29 pm

yeah mighty sharks well done boys
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 276 times
Been liked: 259 times

Postby marbles » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Esteban Vihaio wrote:
marbles wrote:ya gotta feel for some of these sfl clubs with the system in place and only 1 division, especially the volunteers, some clubs hav gone lifetimes without premierships or work week in week out and know theyll never go close to at least a grand final

Playing devils advocate for fun, you must feel sorry for every other struggler club in every other league in the state. You must have a big heart ole marbles

ya club is its volunteers mate, they deserve those memorable good times at least once a decade

the saafl divisions allow the highs and lows ie: ingle farm div 6 spooners now div 7 superstar friends for life

in the sfl's one division - 15 teams and your volunteer set for the usual good times, or locked into crap times
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby the milky bar kid » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Yank Man wrote:
the milky bar kid wrote:It's all about us!

OMG, the milky bar kid, I have been reading so much crap in the last few days. You make no mistake about it, it's very much all about you and the supercoach in Knowlsey. We spoke at length after last years Div 7 GF and he had a vision. That vision came to fruition Saturday. He is a great guy and a mate and you boys should not read, listen, take notice or even get involved in the bulls.....it that is a diversion in taking away what has been a massive 2 year hard work programme at the Doggery. I applaud you and very much look forward to the MP v IF rivalry continuing in 2014. This time it will be healthy, maybe not from morell, lol. :lol:

Great call, should've been last weeks call call.
Finished being about knowlesy at around 5 when he left!
Can someone convince Mrs mbk to let me keep partying?
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 238 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby justadad » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:22 am

BPwizard wrote:Well Done to Ingle Farm on saturday on a good hard fought win.

The disappointing side is that you the players of Ingle Farm did not experience that feeling when the final siren blows and you then know that you are the premiers. I as the coach have only experienced that siren when you lose but i have been told from players who have won flags it is a feeling that can not b explained, i wish that you had got to have that experience.

Also would like to thank everyone i have met from other clubs over the past two years as coach of the owls, but i have completed my 2 year contract, got the club to div 6 and its time for me to move on due to certain circumstances.

You sir, after reading your words, are an absolute credit to the code of football.
It was a most disappointing end to the game, to not be in celebration, but in absolute panic, wondering if our families on the other side are safe.
We at Ingle Farm are sick of grubs sullying our club name due to incidents that have no direct affiliation to our club except the fact that we are there at the time.
Our biggest mistake in this instance, was to agree to a night game where the coach of the opposition was celebrating his 400th game as coach/player im led to believe. Some of the opposition dropped a few dog act cheap shots during the game and this just fired up a rather hostile crowd. That night is now written in SAAFL history pages.
Obviously, another glowing report 2 weeks later, from this particular opposition saw them removed from the competition.
Now it seems another club up the road has "possibly" inherited this rather undesirable crowd.

AV really need to clean out their laundry basket and rid themselves of the soiled garments before this gets out of hand. They have a great facility and good grounds for junior development.
The shame of it is, im certain that there are quite a few great people out there who just want to play a game of footy, as was the case with the "other" northern club but unfortunately the few undesirables spoil it for the many.

BP, commiserations to you and your guys. They are a great bunch of guys and we hope they stay together to give it another tilt next year. Just a shame that this(and im only speculating of course) has possibly cost them a great coach.
justadad
Mini-League

Postby old fullback » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:47 am

Milky Bar Kid, have you got a grip on the situation?. ;)
old fullback
Under 18s

Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby old fullback » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:54 am

=D> =D> Ingle Farm Premiers =D> =D> get around em', was a great game of footy,Farmers did well to hang in till half time,then the cream rose to the top,it's all about the Farmers 2013, :partyman:
old fullback
Under 18s

Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 18 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:42 am

FOURTH ESTATE wrote:
Plus we don't need the thuggery that goes on in that league

The thuggery? Care to elaborate there mate, I was unaware.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4348 times
Been liked: 7942 times

Postby marbles » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:02 am

any news on the UniSA side 2014?
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby moses » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:17 am

marbles wrote:any news on the UniSA side 2014?

What is your problem mate? Why do you keep trying to change the subject and taking the gloss off Ingle Farms Premiership?
moses
Under 18s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby marbles » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:24 am

moses wrote:
marbles wrote:any news on the UniSA side 2014?

What is your problem mate? Why do you keep trying to change the subject and taking the gloss off Ingle Farms Premiership?

that wasnt the subject i was changing mate :)

PS: Farmers!!!!!! & Sharkers!!!!!! 2013 Premiers!!!!!!
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby Full Steam Ahead » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:58 am

We're kind of a big deal!!!!
Full Steam Ahead
Mini-League

Postby Half Back Flanker » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:Ingle Farm coach moving onto Mawson Lakes i hear

He was at Mawson Lakes all day yesterday !!!
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 430 times
Been liked: 167 times

Postby the milky bar kid » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:15 pm

I'm alive, get around me...
Amazing few days, sharing mad Monday with the victorious greenies girls was an eye opener. Certainly a bad influence on our group of doggies that like to keep on the straight & narrow!
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 238 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Half Back Flanker » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Thanks to all involved at IFFC for this opportunity to coach this great club to success. To everyone in the playing group, you are an amazing group of guys and I feel privileged to have been a part of this with you. To Bill and D Mac, thanks for everything guys, your knowledge and help has been priceless. To our supporters who came in numbers, good to see that you didn't let things dampen our celebrations over the past few days. To Chris and the Angle Vale lads, you were a tough formidable opponents all year and you guys should hold your heads high. Its finally starting to sink in now and so proud to be a Farmer!!!!!
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 430 times
Been liked: 167 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:52 pm

the milky bar kid wrote:I'm alive, get around me...
Amazing few days, sharing mad Monday with the victorious greenies girls was an eye opener. Certainly a bad influence on our group of doggies that like to keep on the straight & narrow!

like the line up of some then :)
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby morell » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:59 pm

This thread.

morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1143 times