6%
Trinity OS
21%
West Croydon
11%

Total votes : 214

Re: SAAFL Div 6 & 6R (2010)

Postby unknown source » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:37 pm

think paralowie are going to stuggle next year, with some players not happy with the coaching staff and certain players getting paid..
unknown source
League - Top 5

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

Postby Freo HeaveHo » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:40 pm

unknown source wrote:think paralowie are going to stuggle next year, with some players not happy with the coaching staff and certain players getting paid..

Lets be honest really ... the standard of Div 6 football is far cry from exceptional isnt it??? I dont really think anyone deserves anything at this level other than few free frothies after the game. There would probably only be a handful of players at each club that you would deem quality footballers.
Freo HeaveHo
Reserves

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 14 times

Postby carey » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Freo HeaveHo wrote:
unknown source wrote:think paralowie are going to stuggle next year, with some players not happy with the coaching staff and certain players getting paid..

Lets be honest really ... the standard of Div 6 football is far cry from exceptional isnt it??? I dont really think anyone deserves anything at this level other than few free frothies after the game. There would probably only be a handful of players at each club that you would deem quality footballers.

with all due respect freo i believe that is a statment with out alot of knowlage there were some fantastic players and teams going around in div6 in 2010 and the fact of the matter is unless you pay afew your not going to get any succuss
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2804 times
Been liked: 2994 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby mighty hounds » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 am

comeon wrote:With the recruits shane baldock has got the club will be in for a great year i want say names but have all played very high level and are good guys.Just intersed to know what the clubs win loss record is over the last two years is thanks

use your computer skills and look at the saafl website
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 286 times

Postby zedman » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:21 am

:)
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1086 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby unknown source » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Freo HeaveHo wrote:

well thats your opinion, div 6 might not look pretty on the sidelines but it is a lot harder when you actually PLAY instead of spectate..

some clubs do offer cash so they can get out of div 6 and div 5 and play the highest footy that they can play..
div 6 sides take there footy very seriously
unknown source
League - Top 5

Postby Freo HeaveHo » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:03 pm

unknown source wrote:
Freo HeaveHo wrote:

well thats your opinion, div 6 might not look pretty on the sidelines but it is a lot harder when you actually PLAY instead of spectate..

some clubs do offer cash so they can get out of div 6 and div 5 and play the highest footy that they can play..

Who said said that i didnt play and was a spectator ??? What i was sayin probably didnt come across how i intended it to . Im not sayin there is anything wrong with it but would be fair call to say that wouldnt go past the core few that would really warrant receiving match payments. I never said it was easy there are some very very good footballers in div 6 but there is a reason Unknown Source that it doesnt look that pretty from the sidelines at times, cause there are few pretty ordinary players running round some the good ones that drags the standard down
Freo HeaveHo
Reserves

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 14 times

Postby emerson » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:05 pm

unknown source wrote:
Freo HeaveHo wrote:

It's still that clubs A grade and if you happen to be loyal to your club and it drops to Div 6 then you play Div 6, not matter what standard of player you are. (I hope that made sense, my 2 year old woke at 4am this morning so it's been a long day :? )
Has anyone seen Sammy G, the KING of Teringie.
emerson
Under 16s

Been liked: 0 time

Postby sprinttospace » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:05 pm

emerson wrote:
unknown source wrote:
Freo HeaveHo wrote:

It's still that clubs A grade and if you happen to be loyal to your club and it drops to Div 6 then you play Div 6, not matter what standard of player you are. (I hope that made sense, my 2 year old woke at 4am this morning so it's been a long day :? )

absolutely agree there emerson. i think its going to be an interesting off season for us.
sprinttospace

Postby unknown source » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:54 pm

saying we only play and look forward to some frothies after the game i thought you were taking the piss of a lower division like majority do on here..

loyalty does has a lot to do with it so spot on emerson
unknown source
League - Top 5

Postby Q. » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:54 am

Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2397 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Ian » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:08 am

Lockleys Pre Season starts Wed Nov 25th (for all Senior Grades + Under 16's)
Venue still TBA, will keep you posted
North Adelaide F C : Champions of Aust 1972 : Premiers 1900, 02, 05, 20, 30, 31, 49, 52, 60, 71, 72, 87, 91
Ian

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 93 times
Grassroots Team: Lockleys

Postby shoe boy » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:23 am

Harvey CLG and former Cove lad.

How did he go this year?
CHF?
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 491 times
Been liked: 208 times

Postby Tugga » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:55 am

Whats happening at Mitchell Pk, heard they appointed a coach and then 2 weeks later he resigned to go and coach Edwardstown B grade.
Tugga

Postby zedman » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:28 am

thats what i heard..efc B grade coach replaced after a huge exodus was looming..new mpfc A grade coach back to efc to coach B grade!!??

mpfc with no coach atm..and bates moving on to new pastures..
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1086 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby The Riddler » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:51 am

zedman wrote:thats what i heard..efc B grade coach replaced after a huge exodus was looming..new mpfc A grade coach back to efc to coach B grade!!??

mpfc with no coach atm..and bates moving on to new pastures..

Where's Bates heading? Good player would be a massive loss.
The Riddler
League - Top 5

Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 29 times

Postby mypaddock » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:09 am

shoe boy wrote:Harvey CLG and former Cove lad.

How did he go this year?
CHF?

Def wouldn't play him CHF, not really your strong marking type of player. Likes the ball out in front of him, more of a receiver. I think he's best suited to a wing.
But quality when on song. Would do well at a club where he isn't the go to man and doesn't get so much attention.
mypaddock
League Bench Warmer

Postby morell » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Tugga wrote:Whats happening at Mitchell Pk, heard they appointed a coach and then 2 weeks later he resigned to go and coach Edwardstown B grade.

zedman wrote:thats what i heard..efc B grade coach replaced after a huge exodus was looming..new mpfc A grade coach back to efc to coach B grade!!??
Correct. Was potentially a massive coup for the MPFC. Oh well. Live to fight another day. Applications for a new coach are due in a week and a half. Should know pretty quickly after that.

zedman wrote:and bates moving on to new pastures..
Not necessarily correct. Depends on what you mean by greener pastures. Last time I spoke to him, which was 1 week ago, he said he was unsure where he was playing but doubted if he would play anywhere due to work commitments and his bad back.

The Riddler wrote:Where's Bates heading? Good player would be a massive loss.
If he decides to move on he would still have the full support and friendship of all the Mitchell Park players and people. Great player, greater bloke.
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1143 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby unknown source » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:28 pm

Jamie ware to Paralowie i hear.. back to his roots
unknown source
League - Top 5

Postby The Real Number 3 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:00 pm

unknown source wrote:Jamie ware to Paralowie i hear.. back to his roots

Hasnt played in a long time mate! If he gets fit he would be very handy!
One More!
The Real Number 3
League - Best 21

Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 67 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League