22%
Seaton Ramblers
3%
SMOSH West Lakes
13%

Total votes : 250

Re: SAAFL Div 3 & Div 3R (2011)

Postby piccachu » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:30 pm

by the sounds of things, Div 3 is again going to have some big names floating around and is going to again be a good competition
Were has Marbles gone and who is Satchel
piccachu
League - Top 5

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Portland

Postby silent hour » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:33 pm

marbles wrote:
Sturtman wrote:
piccachu wrote:
I have heard rumours of Toby Thurtans possibly playing for Flinders Park??

How is Thurstans linked to Flinders Park, seriously good cabbage or linked another way?

There is a link to the club, cant recall what it is. Maybe a good mate or something playing there

You would have to pay someone good coin to be in the same place or even play footy with SPERMbank.

Why is that?
silent hour
Reserves

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 3 times

Postby agent86 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:00 pm

NO-MERCY wrote:
agent86 wrote:Sounds like some big things happening at other clubs already any news on the Seaton front, are they keeping things quiet or is there not much focus on recruiting,with the loss of a few players they will need to

Your right their agent86, alot of clubs are working overtime eg Flinders Pk, you wouldn't want to be leaving it to late.
Its not what you want but maybe Seaton will open the cheque book to encourage players over?
Obviously Flinders Pk are doing it.

You would hope that they dont go down that road as they have some very promising juniours that are now in their 3rd year of senior football so the improvement will hopefully come from there but in saying that with the amount of $'s being thrown around at the moment they may need to open up just to be competetive
agent86

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby One Eyed » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:03 pm

With all the talk of these recruits Ohara 4 points Thurstan 4 points Christie 3 points...Not much room to move from here
One Eyed
League - Best 21

Grassroots Team: Westminster OS

Postby Slots It Through » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:30 pm

/quote]

You would have to pay someone good coin to be in the same place or even play footy with SPERMbank.[/quote]

Why is that?[/quote]

Cos he has been suspected of stealing from team mates, and borrowing money and not paying it back.
Slots It Through
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 2 times

Postby piccachu » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:10 pm

What kind of carry over points are all clubs going to have from last year, i believe we only have 1 or 2 depending on what league vaginia was in,
piccachu
League - Top 5

Postby SATCHEL » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Slots It Through wrote:/quote]

You would have to pay someone good coin to be in the same place or even play footy with SPERMbank.

Why is that?[/quote]

Cos he has been suspected of stealing from team mates, and borrowing money and not paying it back.[/quote]

:ar! :ar! :-bd =D> Couldnt have put it better. You could have mentioned the have a crack at blokes Mrs's thing too slots.
SATCHEL
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby Sturtman » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:21 pm

marbles wrote:
Slots It Through wrote:/quote]

Why is that?
Last edited by Sturtman on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm number 1, so why try harder!!
Sturtman
Reserves

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Wisanger

Postby lutz » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:25 am

piccachu wrote:
Brett Prior who was supposedly heading to Portland has apparently signed with a country club.
Thats what happens when you don't get pen to paper asap.

just spoke to the big fella and has by no means made up his mind, sounds like its a 2 horse race though

what are the two horses? virginia n dome?
lutz
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 16 times

Postby Choccies » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:51 am

Footy Smart wrote:
One Eyed wrote:11....bugger me thats busy for this time of year

Very busy indeed. I believe 2 or 3 are ex juniors so they are ok there however majority would accumulate considerable points as they are from a Div 1 club.

I love the interest you take in our club FS. Wanting to head over too are we ?? ;)
I love grapes. With grapes, you always get another chance. You know, if you have a crappy apple or a peach, you’re stuck with that crappy piece of fruit. If you have a crappy grape, no problem-just move on to the next. ‘Grapes: The Fruit of Hope.
Choccies
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby agent86 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:31 am

lutz wrote:
piccachu wrote:
Brett Prior who was supposedly heading to Portland has apparently signed with a country club.
Thats what happens when you don't get pen to paper asap.

just spoke to the big fella and has by no means made up his mind, sounds like its a 2 horse race though

what are the two horses? virginia n dome?

Don't write off Pt Districts just yet
agent86

Postby piccachu » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:57 am

im not writting any were off but my mail says its out of Vaginia and Portland, by the sounds of it he is really struggling to make a decission as he doesnt want to let people down and at this point still doesnt know what he wants to do, obviously Portland cant compete with the kind of money Vaginia will be throwing at him but he has plenty of close mates at the dome that he will definatly enjoy the festivities with
piccachu
League - Top 5

Postby agent86 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:02 am

piccachu wrote:

im not writting any were off but my mail says its out of Vaginia and Portland, by the sounds of it he is really struggling to make a decission as he doesnt want to let people down and at this point still doesnt know what he wants to do, obviously Portland cant compete with the kind of money Vaginia will be throwing at him but he has plenty of close mates at the dome that he will definatly enjoy the festivities with

yeah understand pretty hard to compete on the same $'s but i spoke to someone fairly high up at Districts yesterday and they were saying that they are still in the mix and talking very closely with him apparently hold him in very high regard and see him as a future captain of the club, think they would be very dissappointed if he left.
agent86

Postby SATCHEL » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:15 am

agent86 wrote:
piccachu wrote:

yeah understand pretty hard to compete on the same $'s but i spoke to someone fairly high up at Districts yesterday and they were saying that they are still in the mix and talking very closely with him apparently hold him in very high regard and see him as a future captain of the club, think they would be very dissappointed if he left.

Unfortunatly this is where things get a little ugly when it comes to moves and and so on. It was only yesterday afternoon the footy show was talking about loyalty and money. what is teh bigger draw card or keeper? To keep other clubs off the boil i do feel any club with the noteriety of such a player would pass on any type of information. If you had a player that you did not want to loose and they were talking with other clubs. You would plant the seed that you are the runner to keep rather than having them go elsewhere. You would do anything to keep them. If they stay, no bother if they leave good luck to them. Its just a shame the crap that gets dribbled out of other people's mouths taht cause the problems. Let the clubs sort it out. even better let the player do what he wants. (We'll take him though. had to throw it in ;) )
SATCHEL
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby NO-MERCY » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:43 pm

I think all of Pt Dist time & effort went into Gunning & McDowell yet forgot about Prior.
No doubt Prior is GONE. :lol:
NO-MERCY
Coach

Been liked: 15 times

Postby AKA » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:46 pm

NO-MERCY wrote:I think all of Pt Dist time & effort went into Gunning & McDowell yet forgot about Prior.

I know the Rams have had a chat with prior,not sure on what his Decision is? What position does he play?
AKA
Under 16s

Postby Demon Juke » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Choccies wrote:
Footy Smart wrote:
One Eyed wrote:11....bugger me thats busy for this time of year

Very busy indeed. I believe 2 or 3 are ex juniors so they are ok there however majority would accumulate considerable points as they are from a Div 1 club.

I love the interest you take in our club FS. Wanting to head over too are we ?? ;)

As it stands at the moment if they come from div 1 or any other saafl grade they are 1 point players!
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby piccachu » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:48 am

I know the Rams have had a chat with prior,not sure on what his Decision is? What position does he play?

plays back pocket, hes not much chop, rams probably dont need him ;)
piccachu
League - Top 5

Postby NO-MERCY » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:40 pm

AKA wrote:
NO-MERCY wrote:I think all of Pt Dist time & effort went into Gunning & McDowell yet forgot about Prior.

Prior's not saying much obviously coz he's already signed elsewhere.
He's made alot of promises to people & can't tell them the truth.
NO-MERCY
Coach

Been liked: 15 times

Postby red strip roo » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:59 am

All sounds good should be a tough grade next year?
Para Hills will be a completely different side with close to 20 players coming accross
red strip roo
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Para Hills

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League