"SATURDAY GAMEDAY"...100.5 WOWFM or listen online wowfm.org/

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: "SATURDAY GAMEDAY"...100.5 WOWFM or listen online wowfm.

Postby (S)aintbackline » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:34 pm

wristwatcher wrote:The sooner the league says "Luke we were wrong about you" the better. The blokes not a presidents anus but he is an asset that should be utilized and I'm sick to death of his body of work and knowledge being ignored. It's just dumb. He may not be what you want but the bloke has shown enough for mine.

Yes I work for Hosie and I did for free for 2 years and it was 2 years before I drank his cool aid but he is dead set the most knowledgeable SAAFL person I have met in my near 20 years.

Time to work with the bloke, that's my opinion. I'm sure my opinion will upset some but that's how I roll.

I admit I have become mates with the big white herpes infected peroxide bleached ass clown but it's a fact that the footy budget is the publication the league should back.

End of rant, but I have held off for a long time

Spot on. Get behind the big hosedog
(S)aintbackline
Reserves

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Tea Tree Gully

Postby woodublieve12 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:59 pm

(S)aintbackline wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:The sooner the league says "Luke we were wrong about you" the better. The blokes not a presidents anus but he is an asset that should be utilized and I'm sick to death of his body of work and knowledge being ignored. It's just dumb. He may not be what you want but the bloke has shown enough for mine.

Yes I work for Hosie and I did for free for 2 years and it was 2 years before I drank his cool aid but he is dead set the most knowledgeable SAAFL person I have met in my near 20 years.

Time to work with the bloke, that's my opinion. I'm sure my opinion will upset some but that's how I roll.

I admit I have become mates with the big white herpes infected peroxide bleached ass clown but it's a fact that the footy budget is the publication the league should back.

Spot on. Get behind the big hosedog

This public display of affection is pretty sickening.. Get a room
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3026 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby The Dominator » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Interesting tactics hanging shit on the league and president all year and then demand they give him a job. Good night was it?
The Dominator
Mini-League

Postby wristwatcher » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:19 pm

The Dominator wrote:

Interesting tactics hanging shit on the league and president all year and then demand they give him a job. Good night was it?

I haven't hung shit on the league or president at all let alone all year and didn't ask anyone to give anyone a job. I said back the budget. I had a lovely night thanks for asking.

I don't have a problem with either league or president and don't have any tactics. Just had an opinion. Whether you like it or not doesn't bother me and your entitled to disagree
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 848 times

Postby The Dominator » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Well the budget has and thats what i meant
I dont know what the beef is between the budget and the president but Im sick of ready all the shit from both of them so I dont any more. Mebbe Hosie should run for President and the loser do the same as Gillard and piss off
The Dominator
Mini-League

Postby wristwatcher » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:41 pm

It would be nice if everyone could get along and find some middle ground. The clubs would benefit but I'm not sure that's gonna happen
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby (S)aintbackline » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:08 pm

The Dominator wrote:Well the budget has and thats what i meant
I dont know what the beef is between the budget and the president but Im sick of ready all the shit from both of them so I dont any more. Mebbe Hosie should run for President and the loser do the same as Gillard and piss off

Can't see the big Hosedog going nowhere and being told what to do. The way we see it is he runs the saafl media and tells them what he's doing not the other way round. Can't see the president being up to telling the hosedog what to do
(S)aintbackline
Reserves

Postby woodublieve12 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:25 pm

(S)aintbackline wrote:

Can't see the big Hosedog going nowhere and being told what to do. The way we see it is he runs the saafl media and tells them what he's doing not the other way round

You mean the way you see it.... The budget has gone down hill this season, poor read IMO with the exception of the game report. The axemen columns are now cringeworthy. You say speak for the clubs, how bout you listen and stop pushing your own agenda.... So what I'm getting at is stop bitching like little school girls and do something constructive
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3026 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby Cohiba » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:34 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
The axemen columns are now cringeworthy.

Like a broken jukebox.....tends to play the same tune......
Cohiba
Reserves

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 41 times

Postby Rat Catcher » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:35 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
(S)aintbackline wrote:

Can't see the big Hosedog going nowhere and being told what to do. The way we see it is he runs the saafl media and tells them what he's doing not the other way round

You mean the way you see it.... The budget has gone down hill this season, poor read IMO with the exception of the game report. The axemen columns are now cringeworthy. You say speak for the clubs, how bout you listen and stop pushing your own agenda.... So what I'm getting at is stop bitching like little school girls and do something constructive
What is an interesting study in marketing is all those advertisers trying to get the attention of the 13 people that read it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rat Catcher
Mini-League

Postby (S)aintbackline » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Had a call from the Hosedog telling me to shut up after he herd what was on here tonight. Sorry. Should not be speaking for him. He knows I was supporting him but went to far. He said WW was accurate but and thanked him. Would be nicer to work with them than against but if not he will just continue
(S)aintbackline
Reserves

Postby The Dominator » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:18 pm

(S)aintbackline wrote:

Can't see the big Hosedog going nowhere and being told what to do. The way we see it is he runs the saafl media and tells them what he's doing not the other way round. Can't see the president being up to telling the hosedog what to do

Im beginning to see the problem wristwatcher
Good thing weve got Failed Creation on Div 1 forum to do a proper job for us
The Dominator
Mini-League

Postby Failed Creation » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:42 pm

To be quite honest, I really enjoy reading the Budget because I like knowing about the other divisions. I see no problem with it.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby wristwatcher » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:36 am

Anyway getting back on the topic. This Saturday 13th we have a very special treat for our listeners.

We will be giving away FREE TICKETS to the SANFL Multicultral round to some of our listeners. 8)
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby zedman » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:43 am

wristwatcher wrote:Anyway getting back on the topic. This Saturday 13th we have a very special treat for our listeners.

We will be giving away FREE TICKETS to the SANFL Multicultral round to some of our listeners. 8)

wowfm curse..all 3 coaches interviewed last saturday lost..be careful! :)
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1079 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby wristwatcher » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Rat Catcher wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
(S)aintbackline wrote:

What is an interesting study in marketing is all those advertisers trying to get the attention of the 13 people that read it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

8,000 down loads a week and 1-2,000 at copy fax would explain why there are so many advertisers that get behind the budget. That was my exact point to begin with. Time to get behind something that works. Im not saying its perfect but i was saying its time to work together. I think all the negativety would dissppear.

Im not looking to get into a pissing contest here and i am aware there are 2 sides to every story but some promises were made that havent been followed through and this has caused some angst and perhaps fueled the fire as to why certain areas or people are negatively looked upon.

Ultimately id like to see Luke and League in bed together as all partys would benefit IMO.The Budget would be able to increase its circulation to well above the 8,000 downloads it already has.
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Cohiba » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:00 pm

wristwatcher wrote:Ultimately id like to see Luke and League in bed together as all partys would benefit IMO.The Budget would be able to increase its circulation to well above the 8,000 downloads it already has.

There it is.......covers it beautifully ww.....let's hope the axmen read it... :supz:
Cohiba
Reserves

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 41 times

Postby wristwatcher » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:09 pm

wristwatcher wrote:Anyway getting back on the topic. This Saturday 13th we have a very special treat for our listeners.

Just got the tickets 8) 100 FREE PASSES TO THE ENTIRE ROUND 15. That means the pass gives you access to any game over multicultral round.

Big thankyou to Peter Cates from the SANFL inclusive programs department who has donated the passes to our listeners. Peter has been a guest on WOWFM last month and is of course married to the President of the SAWFL Cheryl Cates.

Its nice to be able to give something back to our loyal listeners :)
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm

100 FREE SANFL ROUND 15 PASSES TO GIVE AWAY ON WEST END SATURDAY GAMEDAY LISTENERS THIS SATURDAY 9/7.

3 ways you can get a pass which entitles you entry into any SANFL game for multicultral round 15

1. Go to WOWFM between 10am-12pm during the show and pick them up (Swan Tce Semaphore)
2. For those looking to go to PORT v STURT at Unley Oval on Sunday i will be on the front gate giving away the remaining tickets 15 mins prior to the game commencing.
3. PM me and m,ake an arrangement
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:51 pm

WEST END SATURDAY GAME DAY ROUND 15 on 20/7
WOW FM 100.5 or listen online wowfm.com.au

Special guest coaches include ;
FLINDERS PARK Div 7 COACH CHRIS WHEATLY
MAWSON LAKES Div 6 COACH GEOFF RIDDLE
SHOC Div 2 COACH PETER CAVEN

Plus all the results, tips, music and regulars.
wristwatcher
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League