Angle Vale
16%
Flinders Uni
9%

Total votes : 101

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2013

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:20 pm

10 year ban for calling me Caro 8)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Cohiba » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Footy Chick wrote:10 year ban for calling me Caro 8)

It could have been a compliment.... ;)
Cohiba
Reserves

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 41 times

Postby beeroclock » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Breaking news: Wayne Knowles has just stepped down as coach of IFFC.

Why?
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby old farmer » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Wayne Knowles has stepped down as A grade coach of IFFC due to family and personal reasons. This is the reason he has given the playing group and committee so we must respect that and take him on his word. IFFC will move on and the search for a suitable replacement is now on. More details to follow.
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts....
old farmer
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby wristwatcher » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:58 pm

old farmer wrote:Wayne Knowles has stepped down as A grade coach of IFFC due to family and personal reasons. This is the reason he has given the playing group and committee so we must respect that and take him on his word. IFFC will move on and the search for a suitable replacement is now on. More details to follow.

A lot more details to follow :o
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 846 times

Postby justadad » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:56 pm

old farmer wrote:Wayne Knowles has stepped down as A grade coach of IFFC due to family and personal reasons. This is the reason he has given the playing group and committee so we must respect that and take him on his word. IFFC will move on and the search for a suitable replacement is now on. More details to follow.

Now announced as the new A grade coach on the Mawson Lakes FB page O/F.
Just goes to show when you think a man is true to his word and you believe the tripe that comes out of his mouth after a the GF, he drops his tweeds and takes a dump right on your lap.

Shame, i thought he was a bit better than that. Family reasons hey? Kind of a spineless way to move on really.
justadad
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby moses » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:03 pm

justadad wrote:

Just goes to show when you think a man is true to his word and you believe the tripe that comes out of his mouth after a the GF, he drops his tweeds and takes a dump right on your lap.

Shame, i thought he was a bit better than that. Family reasons hey? Kind of a spineless way to move on really.

Wow, Interesting.....

Knowles was contracted to coach next year right justadad?
moses
Under 18s

Been liked: 3 times

Postby justadad » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:57 pm

moses wrote:
justadad wrote:

Wow, Interesting.....

A gentlemans agreement I am led to believe. Told many a player and supporter he will be around for at least another 2 years. Moved around gobbing of that he played most of his junior footy at IF and desired to stay for quite some time and repay the faith. Phhtt!
Shame is a lot of the older IF juniors really looked up to Wayne. They all took in with pride, what he, Macca and BC did with the club this year (and rightly so). Now the kids get to see the not so glamorous side of adulthood. Well, im some people anyway!
justadad
Mini-League

Postby tomo » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:16 pm

justadad wrote:

Well I wish him all the best, he obviously has his reasons for moving on and I hope he does well.
Hopefully I get the chance to coach against him again in 2015 and enjoy a beer with him after the game as I did this year!!!
tomo
Under 16s

Been liked: 14 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby beeroclock » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:25 am

Going to be some very interesting games in Div 6 next season.
As if the season just gone wasn't action packed enough.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Postby secondstring » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:52 am

justadad wrote:
moses wrote:
justadad wrote:

Wow, Interesting.....

A gentlemans agreement I am led to believe. Told many a player and supporter he will be around for at least another 2 years. Moved around gobbing of that he played most of his junior footy at IF and desired to stay for quite some time and repay the faith. Phhtt!
Shame is a lot of the older IF juniors really looked up to Wayne. They all took in with pride, what he, Macca and BC did with the club this year (and rightly so). Now the kids get to see the not so glamorous side of adulthood. Well, im some people anyway!

A gentleman's agreement? What you blokes in 1970 still? I'm sure if the club done everything right and signed Wayne on a contract he would not of been able to leave and go to Mawson Lakes?
secondstring

Grassroots Team: Bridgewater

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:08 am

beeroclock wrote:Going to be some very interesting games in Div 6 next season.

No there wont. We (Ingle Farm) will not allow ourselves to be clouded by emotions and have a <not emotional, eh?> affect what we as a club have been working hard towards and the direction we want to take.

No individual is greater than the club, and we will continue to press on and focus on where we need to be and what we need to achieve.

He is not worthy of investing our energy into - Mawson Lakes will just be another game we will treat the same, looking to acculamate the 2 points and continue on our way.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 am

secondstring wrote:
justadad wrote:A gentlemans agreement I am led to believe

A gentleman's agreement? What you blokes in 1970 still? I'm sure if the club done everything right and signed Wayne on a contract he would not of been able to leave and go to Mawson Lakes?

The coaches (A/B/C/18's) were all invited to the last committee meeting on the eve of Grand Final and offered their positions again - Wayne (A) and Max (B) expressed that yes they were keen and committed to go on, and in fact Wayne expressed that he wanted an extra 2 seasons. Given the timing of the meeting and everything going on, I'm sure you can appreciate there were morre important matters to worry about than ensuring a signature went on a piece of paper at that time.

Having said that, not signing proves to be a blessing, clearly his heart wasn't in it and wasn't actually interested in going around again - would've detrimental to the club to have a senior coach locked in who didn't want to be there.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby secondstring » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 am

Phantom Gossiper wrote:

No there wont. We (Ingle Farm) will not allow ourselves to be clouded by emotions and have a spineless, lying, back stabber affect what we as a club have been working hard towards and the direction we want to take.

No individual is greater than the club, and we will continue to press on and focus on where we need to be and what we need to achieve.

He is not worthy of investing our energy into - Mawson Lakes will just be another game we will treat the same, looking to acculamate the 2 points and continue on our way.

Cool story Bro, pretty good screen shots we are getting about what you and a few others are saying.

Answer one question, why didn't Ingle farm as a club sign Wayne on a contract when he asked numerous times?
secondstring

Postby beeroclock » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 am

Phantom Gossiper wrote:

No there wont. We (Ingle Farm) will not allow ourselves to be clouded by emotions and have a spineless, lying, back stabber affect what we as a club have been working hard towards and the direction we want to take.

Yeh right.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:18 am

secondstring wrote:Answer one question, why didn't Ingle farm as a club sign Wayne on a contract when he asked numerous times?

Can't answer that, i'm not privvy to that sort of information.. but if that is the reason that he is using - if that is part of his "Personal Reasons" then LMFAO!
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby secondstring » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:18 am

Phantom Gossiper wrote:

That same lying, backstabber and spineless bloke brought a lot of sponsorship, players and success to your club and if you choose to refer to him like that, it probably shows you why the bloke decided to leave in the first place.
secondstring

Postby beeroclock » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:19 am

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
secondstring wrote:
justadad wrote:A gentlemans agreement I am led to believe

The coaches (A/B/C/18's) were all invited to the last committee meeting on the eve of Grand Final and offered their positions again - Wayne (A) and Max (B) expressed that yes they were keen and committed to go on, and in fact Wayne expressed that he wanted an extra 2 seasons. Given the timing of the meeting and everything going on, I'm sure you can appreciate there were morre important matters to worry about than ensuring a signature went on a piece of paper at that time.

Having said that, not signing proves to be a blessing, clearly his heart wasn't in it and wasn't actually interested in going around again - would've detrimental to the club to have a senior coach locked in who didn't want to be there.

Who's the U/18s coach PG?
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Postby secondstring » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:20 am

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
secondstring wrote:Answer one question, why didn't Ingle farm as a club sign Wayne on a contract when he asked numerous times?

Can't answer that, i'm not privvy to that sort of information.. but if that is the reason that he is using - if that is part of his "Personal Reasons" then LMFAO!

I don't think the bloke is using that at all, all it did was give Mawson Lakes a avenue to pursue Wayne.
secondstring

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:21 am

beeroclock wrote:Who's the U/18s coach PG?

Luke McGahey - 16's coach, we didn't have 18's this season but are pushing hard and hoping that next season we can have them, and with a large contingent of the 16's moving up it appeared the logical option to offer him the position I believe.

I don't know whether he has accepted the position though or if it is still available?
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League