Salisbury
11%
Westminster OS
14%

Total votes : 85

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Postby BFG » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:20 pm

Arch44 wrote:
Minion Master wrote:PH released coach as he was seen as reason players were leaving and once gone players will return. He's now gone and still the clearances are being lodged, word is remaining players will have to play 2 games to ensure no forfeit, think this is just unviable and common sense should prevail and they should go down a div to re-group if they can or may have to go to 1 team to totally rebuild.
if they stay in 4 they are going to be on the record end of some mighty beatings, good % booster for those that get to play them, bad for those that get a forfeit.

Didn't they have a Cgrade last year?
A dozen players have put in for a clearance, so knowing they had a cgrade last year they could still fill 2 sides couldn't they?

Had that same thought a few times. Thought i remembered hearing that it wasn't only the clearances but also was a fair few hanging the boots up or having a year off. Not 100% on that though.
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 25 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Arch44 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:26 pm

BFG wrote:
Arch44 wrote:
Minion Master wrote:PH released coach as he was seen as reason players were leaving and once gone players will return. He's now gone and still the clearances are being lodged, word is remaining players will have to play 2 games to ensure no forfeit, think this is just unviable and common sense should prevail and they should go down a div to re-group if they can or may have to go to 1 team to totally rebuild.
if they stay in 4 they are going to be on the record end of some mighty beatings, good % booster for those that get to play them, bad for those that get a forfeit.

A dozen players have put in for a clearance, so knowing they had a cgrade last year they could still fill 2 sides couldn't they?

Had that same thought a few times. Thought i remembered hearing that it wasn't only the clearances but also was a fair few hanging the boots up or having a year off. Not 100% on that though.

Sill though may as well have a crack at chasing them up for now, then if required go to 1 side next year.
Hogg Shield Div IV 2018 Winner
Arch44
League - Top 5

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 275 times

Postby blackRoo » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:45 pm

BFG wrote:
Arch44 wrote:

Minion Master yes it will be a tough year at Para Hills, yes the "new Coach" just didn't work out the way the club wanted but they will bounce back, sounds like you know the previous coach quite well :shock:
blackRoo
Rookie

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 21 times
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

Postby Q. » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:48 pm

Sounds like Para Hills committee passing the buck
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:22 pm

Have they announced a replacement yet Blackroo?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1742 times
Been liked: 2153 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:37 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Have they announced a replacement yet Blackroo?

M Bedgegood.. watch players flock back in droves.. :P
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3196 times
Been liked: 4035 times

Postby The Informer » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:43 pm

Scott Charlton i believe, may be wrong but
The Informer
Reserves

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 233 times

Postby Demon Juke » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:29 pm

The_Informer wrote:

That was the name I Was told on Saturday.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby Inallseriousness » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:51 pm

Demon Juke wrote:
The_Informer wrote:

The same Scott Charlton who played for Golden Grove and was coaching at Trinity College in their First 18's??
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 106 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Ummm no his name is Barney Gumble...

THE SAME BARNEY GUMBLE WHO WAS TAKING NAKED PHOTOS OF MY SISTER?
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 747 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby easy TIGA » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:18 pm

Inallseriousness wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:
The_Informer wrote:

The same Scott Charlton who played for Golden Grove and was coaching at Trinity College in their First 18's??

I'm only guessing but no, there is another Scott Charlton that would have played a lot of games for ph.
easy TIGA
Under 16s

Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 35 times

Postby BFG » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:39 am

CLG Red played a CLG white in an internal trial last night. In a close match CLG Red got over the line thanks to accurate goal kicking. CLG white said to be missing 5 or 6 of their best players plus had 7 only play the first half. CLG red a very good outfit, would think they would at least finish top three.

:P :P :P
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 25 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Minion Master » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:45 am

Minion Master yes it will be a tough year at Para Hills, yes the "new Coach" just didn't work out the way the club wanted but they will bounce back, sounds like you know the previous coach quite well :shock:[/quote]

don't know why your shocked, I do know him as do quite a lot of other posters on here do and yes he did tell me the reasons the club and he parted ways, didn't think this is any big secret and 1 of them was the players leaving issue which really is pretty lame hanging this on him as the clearances were happening before he was appointed and are still going in after he has gone.
But I don't wish PH any malice and hope they can hold it together and bounce back but staying in Div 4 is just crazy.
Minion Master
Rookie

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 24 times
Grassroots Team: Broughton-Mundoora

Postby Rattled Roo » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:16 am

Minion Master wrote:Minion Master yes it will be a tough year at Para Hills, yes the "new Coach" just didn't work out the way the club wanted but they will bounce back, sounds like you know the previous coach quite well :shock:

don't know why your shocked, I do know him as do quite a lot of other posters on here do and yes he did tell me the reasons the club and he parted ways, didn't think this is any big secret and 1 of them was the players leaving issue which really is pretty lame hanging this on him as the clearances were happening before he was appointed and are still going in after he has gone.
But I don't wish PH any malice and hope they can hold it together and bounce back but staying in Div 4 is just crazy.[/quote]

If you don't wish any malice on Para Hills then stop posting crap. From what I am hearing it was more about the players that didn't want to play rather than the ones that have left.
Rattled Roo
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

Postby Arch44 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:27 am

Q. wrote:Sounds like Para Hills committee passing the buck

Do you not like Para Hills Q? Or are you just going in to bat for Cabbage?
Hogg Shield Div IV 2018 Winner
Arch44
League - Top 5

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 275 times

Postby Q. » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:33 am

Arch44 wrote:
Q. wrote:Sounds like Para Hills committee passing the buck

Do you not like Para Hills Q? Or are you just going in to bat for Cabbage?

I haven't actually spoken to Cab yet. Just heard other things from various people.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times

Postby Inallseriousness » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:06 am

That was the name I Was told on Saturday.[/quote]

The same Scott Charlton who played for Golden Grove and was coaching at Trinity College in their First 18's??[/quote]

I'm only guessing but no, there is another Scott Charlton that would have played a lot of games for ph.[/quote]

Thanks for the 'sensible' response, appreciated.
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 106 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby holdy2323 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 am

Minion Master wrote:Minion Master yes it will be a tough year at Para Hills, yes the "new Coach" just didn't work out the way the club wanted but they will bounce back, sounds like you know the previous coach quite well :shock:

But I don't wish PH any malice and hope they can hold it together and bounce back but staying in Div 4 is just crazy.[/quote]

Why go down to div5 and then get relegated div6. Stay in div4 and relegated to div5 and start again. Kilburn did it and it worked out well for them.
holdy2323
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:21 pm

Time will tell with Kilburn destroyed in 2014 win the flag in 2015 now up into div 3 again have to wait and see if they can sustain it or repeat the past every few years
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby The Bedge » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:48 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:Time will tell with Kilburn destroyed in 2014 win the flag in 2015 now up into div 3 again have to wait and see if they can sustain it or repeat the past every few years

Looking at the clearances, doing well to add much needed depth to the club this year.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3196 times
Been liked: 4035 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League