Christies Beach Football Club

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Christies Beach Football Club

Postby a2m » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:30 pm

What is the latest here? has daniel Exelby got the job there? i heard they have spoken to a few people, but no follow up interviews...
----------------------
Chicks dig scars...
a2m
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Re: Christies Beach Football Club

Postby cyclops » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:37 pm

a2m wrote:What is the latest here? has daniel Exelby got the job there? i heard they have spoken to a few people, but no follow up interviews...

Mate u know everything about everything in the sfl,youre like the Bruce Mcavaney of the sfl.
cyclops

Postby AFLflyer » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:38 pm

cyclops wrote:
a2m wrote:What is the latest here? has daniel Exelby got the job there? i heard they have spoken to a few people, but no follow up interviews...

Mate u know everything about everything in the sfl,youre like the Bruce Mcavaney of the sfl.

Nah - thats bag the points.
AFLflyer
League - Best 21

Been liked: 3 times

Postby a2m » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:45 pm

cyclops wrote:

Yeah i probably do know more than i am letting on cyclops no need to be jealous mate, the best thing is i dont even play in the SFL anymore and i still know more than you...
a2m
Under 16s

Postby cyclops » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:47 pm

a2m wrote:
cyclops wrote:

Yeah i probably do know more than i am letting on cyclops no need to be jealous mate, the best thing is i dont even play in the SFL anymore and i still know more than you...

I know mate its terrible aint it,f#k i envy you.
cyclops

Postby a2m » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:49 pm

you love to swear too does it prove that your a man or something, and your only human if i wasn't me i would envy me too...
a2m
Under 16s

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL