Who is the toughest player in the SFL

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Who is the toughest player in the SFL

Postby Turbo » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:49 am

White Line Fever wrote:
Turbo wrote:
White Line Fever wrote:Pretty sure i saw Mason running down Seacliff the other night.

Wasn't 100% but he looked HUGE and fit.

As for playing wise Mason still owns the dirtiest act i've witnessed in my time in the SFL. (i missed mal lee getting chippy)

Tough.. yes... in a carpark...

Scott Mackenzie was a guy i always knew i would have a tough day.

When was that? Cos if I think its the one you're talking about that was weak and he got what he deserved

All done and dusted now Turrrbo.

Yeah it is except to erase it from the toughest thread and put it in the piss weak thread
Turbo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 38 times
Grassroots Team: Cove

Postby The Cadet » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:56 am

Mason would be the toughest player I have played against and with. Had the privledge of playing two years with him. Was never dirty just extremly hard at it. I have played at 3 clubs and had played under 5 or 6 captains, Mason not only a tough player but the best leader I have played under, he empitomises every thing a captain should be.
The Cadet
Under 16s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Postby Hills » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:16 pm

in regards to no fear, head over the footy i will say at least in the top 5 would be troy white. Only thing is he is to small to do any damage to others. But tough as nails none the less.

Mason throws cheap shots - well from what i have copped and seen anyway
Once you go black, your in a wheelchair.
Hills
Reserves

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Axle Rose » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:37 pm

The complete package - hardest, fairest, most inspirational leader and could play most positions on the ground - Jason Gaskin. Dont reckon there would be too many arguments out there either.
Axle Rose
Rookie

Been liked: 1 time

Postby words of wisdom » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:38 am

Axle Rose wrote:The complete package - hardest, fairest, most inspirational leader and could play most positions on the ground - Jason Gaskin. Dont reckon there would be too many arguments out there either.

None here - Great bloke, Great footballer
words of wisdom
League - Best 21

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 19 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Burr

Postby ol man emu » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:30 am

Navy2005 wrote:Kain Hewitt easily would be the toughest player in the league.

Do not approach this man.
Especially if he askes you to.
EMUS? the rock stars of the outback.
emus are berserk. they run fast, playhard,
and to be honest, we admire their insanity.
ol man emu
Under 16s

Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby Snaparazzi » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:55 pm

ol man emu wrote:

This guy is a freak, for a bloke to never have played a junior game at the Emu's you'd never know, absolutely loves the place and plays with a great deal of passion. Took a massive hanger on the weekend, snapped a sausage roll from 50m and had Mackenzie quaking in his boots, not a bad day out from Hewey. Wonder who he'll have in his sights this Sunday? He shares a major disliking for the Wineys so it could be anyone and IF the boys can get over the line this Sunday i'm pretty certain there will be a few concerned Brighton Bombers, especially after the shannanigans of a few weeks ago (Hewey is still laughing at the rumour). Plays hard and fair!
Snaparazzi
Rookie

Been liked: 3 times

Postby barry footynut » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Snaparazzi wrote:
ol man emu wrote:

This guy is a freak, for a bloke to never have played a junior game at the Emu's you'd never know, absolutely loves the place and plays with a great deal of passion. Took a massive hanger on the weekend, snapped a sausage roll from 50m and had Mackenzie quaking in his boots, not a bad day out from Hewey. Wonder who he'll have in his sights this Sunday? He shares a major disliking for the Wineys so it could be anyone and IF the boys can get over the line this Sunday i'm pretty certain there will be a few concerned Brighton Bombers, especially after the shannanigans of a few weeks ago (Hewey is still laughing at the rumour). Plays hard and fair!

Did take a good mark and kicked a goal and probably had three handballs for the day. Not a bad day?? I would say most teams would be quite happy if that's all he has to offer. Looked heavy and slow and I thought only made a impact when the game was over.. Is a good player but with the pace of finals think he might get left behind this wk against the flies. Plays hard and fair half the time then will lose his head at any stage and could quite easy Lose a final for the emus, seen it happen befor in finals with blokes that play that way..Anyway good luck to all teams..
barry footynut
Rookie

Postby liverpool kiss » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:52 pm

barry footynut wrote:
Snaparazzi wrote:
ol man emu wrote:

Did take a good mark and kicked a goal and probably had three handballs for the day. Not a bad day?? I would say most teams would be quite happy if that's all he has to offer. Looked heavy and slow and I thought only made a impact when the game was over.. Is a good player but with the pace of finals think he might get left behind this wk against the flies. Plays hard and fair half the time then will lose his head at any stage and could quite easy Lose a final for the emus, seen it happen befor in finals with blokes that play that way..Anyway good luck to all teams..

Hew'y,,,, Struggle to knock the top off a latte from down jetty rd...

risky attempt at humour, One player you love to play alongside, hard as, loose unit.
we miss these days is Craig Lallard or Mal Lee to be in the back of the mind that if shit goes down its not going down for free...Accountability...
Play well hew, let the footy talk, Umpires will be quick to get that red card out.

Playing reynella!!! fk it, put the lights out mungo ;)
liverpool kiss

Grassroots Team: Brighton District & OS

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL