Hogg Premier League 2023

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Re: Hogg Premier League 2023

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:30 pm

Ecky wrote:Laird out keeps my small chances for the 50k alive for another week, currently 11th with no trades left but probably the most unique team of the top 20 and 23 sort-of premiums to play with this week so I'll have fun with up to 4 loops to do some sneaky tricks and hopefully one will pay off.

Good luck man!

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1818 times

Postby Groover » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:25 pm

fish wrote:My mid table rabble has done enough to avoid relegation, so I'm happy :-BD
This x 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hogg Shield Premier League Winner 2012
Groover
League - Top 5

Has liked: 222 times
Been liked: 386 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:46 pm

The Run Home

2 weeks to go with most teams having something to play for. FISH and Delicious probably can’t make due to the nature of the draw but they are mathematical chances, which means they are well and truly ******. REBCats have saved their mangy pelts but are no chance for the top eight. Selections in bold.

1. Ecky’s Fevolas 60 (Poon Army, Chops Clots)
Two winnable games but Poon will be very keen to hit back after last week’s disaster. The Eckster has admitted he is in the zero trades club but Poon I think isn’t and he will welcome back a few as well. No Laird an issue for Hambone. Points – 68 Position – 1

2. The Far Callers 52 (Captain Who, REBCats)
Ron Burgundy dismissed the strongest remaining opponent but the Captain found something last week. Second spot still the go for The Callers. Points 60 Position – 2

3. Mediocre at Best 40 (Team FISH, Summer of George)
After cleaning up Sanctum I’m upgrading Bestys chances here. He should win the last two and nab third and a first up final against the Callers. Points 48 Position - 3

4. Sharks 40 ( Delicious, Hondo Crows SCC)
Didn’t think Spiro would get the job done last week so not a bad poor round to have in the end. Would need to return to form though to retain the double chance. I’m backing him for the last two and a match up with Ecky now so it has gotten harder. Points 48 Position - 4

5. Summer of George 40 (Roosters, Mediocre at Best)
George is in all sorts of bother after getting rolled by FISH on the weekend. Top eight sides just should not be dropping games to also-rans at this point of the season. Roosters are on the up as are Mediocre so I reckon George could face a tough final against Roosters again. Points 40 Position - 7

5. Poon Army 36 (Eckys Fevolas, Inner Sanctum)
Poon will be absolutely kicking himself after dropping the match to REBCats last week. While other top eight sides have been flogging my useless mob by two hundred points Poony somehow got rolled. He’s pretty stiff to cop REBCats on the one week we score points. The match against Sanctum looms as an early Elimination Final. At this stage, I’m still on Poon for that. Points 40 Position - 5

7. Inner Sanctum 36 (,Wild HORNE Berry, Poon Army)
Not prepared to write off Sanctum here so I think they might get HORNEY who dropped away a bit last week. That percentage is a worry so Sanctum needs to win both and win well. Suddenly a tough ask. Points 40 Position - 8

8. Wild HORNE Berry 32 (Inner Sanctum, TEAM_FISH)
No shame in getting rolled by Ecky but points way down last week so a quick upturn is needed right now. An Elimination final this week coming up against Sanctum. Reckon HORNEY might not stand up. Points 36 Position - 10

9. Roosters 32 (, Summer of George, Richo Richo Man )
Reckon the Roosters are right back in it! After doing the job against JOBBY last week the results fell beautifully for the Chooks and they should sneak into the chicken coop! Points 40 Position – 6

10. Captain Who? 32 (The Far Callers, Delicious)
I’m now thinking that the Captain might have a bit more in the kit against Delicious but The Far Callers is a bridge this Captain won’t deck. Groover more than happy for me to be writing him off I suspect. Points 36 Position - 11

11. DAISYS DUDS 28 (Hondo Crows, JOBBY the GOAT
Hang on where did this bloke come from? The results of last round went in DAISY’s favour and he needs to rely on other results to go his way again this week. This week DAISY needs Wild HORNE Berry and Roosters to lose with Roosters the main threat to DAISY. He will be on George and Santum this week. The draw doesn’t do him any favours this week but for now he’s back in contention. Points 36 Position – 9

12. Delicious 28 (Sharks, Captain Who?)
A lot needs to go right for Delicious to make the eight. They have to win two matches and a lot more results need to go their way as they don’t have DAISY’s solid percentage. All they can do this week is hope that DAISY, Roosters and HORNEY all get rolled, oh, and they have to beat Sharks. Yeah nah. Points 28 Position – 12

13. TEAM_FISH 28 (Mediocre at BestWild HORNE Berry)
Too little too late for the FISHman who is happy enough to celebrate a great escape after a tough season (sheesh tell me about it) can remarkably stay alive if DAISY, Roosters, HORNEY AND Delicious all get done.. That list is getting longer. Having said that if that all happens they’d like their chances against HORNEY at the end, even if I don’t. Points 28 Position - 13

The Run Over

15 Hondo Crows SCC 20 (, DAISYS DUDS, Sharks)
Hondo did what he needed to do and has probably avoided relegation JOBBY has to win both games to get above Hondo and the Clots need to beat Ecky in what is the cruellest of double ups. REBCats’ upset over Poon probably means it’s 15th for Hondo this year. Points 20 Position – 15

16 JOBBY the Goat 16 (Richo Richo Man, DAISYS DUDS)
The biggest match of the relegation battle is this week between JOBBY and Richo. Richo probably needs to win both to survive but win over the last placed Richo will mean that JOBBY could send Clots down. It’s going to be a tight finish here. Points 16 – Position 18

17 Chops Clots 16 (REBCats, Eckys Fevolas)
Chops will be hoping for two things this week, a win over the REBCats who are rolling out a donut this week and also a Richo win over JOBBY. If the GOAT wins Choppy could salute and still get relegated. Desperate times for the Clots!. Points 20 Position – 16

18 Richo Richo Man 16 ( JOBBY the GOAT, Roosters)
Needs to win both but might get up this week to keep things interesting. No way he beats the Chooks though so I reckon Richo will join his brother in Divvy I next season. Points 20 – Position 17

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:41 pm

The Run Home

1. Ecky’s Fevolas 64 ( Chops Clots)
Ecky keeps on rolling and should get the job done against an improved Clots. I won’t be a happy lad if the minor premiers get done this week. I still reckon Ecky can cover the Clots’ best Points – 68 Position – 1

2. The Far Callers 56 (REBCats)
Going very well the Callers, now up to number two on the Hogg rankings and the logical challenger to Ecky who has been leading for the majority of the season. Could win by 500 this week. A likely match up with Mediocre looms and that would be a cracking final. Points 60 Position – 2

3. Mediocre at Best 44 (Summer of George)
The reigning premiers are finishing strongly with only a loss to Ecky in recent weeks the only blip. Not sure he gets the threepeat but Feenix has given himself every chance. Will beat Georgy boy this week and take on Far Callers in the Qualifying Final. Points 48 Position - 3

4. Sharks 44 (Hondo Crows SCC)
Spiro has had his best ever season in Premier and has earned himself the double chance with his first finals appearance. Playing Hondo this week who is having his worst season so it looks like a Qualifying Final match up with the mighty Ecky next week. Points 48 Position - 4

5. Summer of George 40 (Mediocre at Best)
George looks safe for the finals due to the nature of the draw over the past few weeks but his form has not been convincing. He’s not beating Mediocre and will finish on ten wins but will qualify. George’s poor percentage means he will fall to eight. Points 40 Position - 8

6. Poon Army 36 (Inner Sanctum)
Poon almost slew the dragon last week in a chalk and cheese effort in comparison with their mystifying match the week before. Only a St Kilda scorefest robbed Poon of the Ecky scalp This week he should have the goods to defeat Sanctum. REBCats game aside, Hambone deserves to be in the eight on form. It’s all or nothing for Poon, win and get George next week or lose and proabl miss. Massive game. Points 40 Position - 5

7. Wild HORNE Berry 36 (TEAM_FISH)
Last week I wrote of HORNE but he proved me wrong with a brilliant win over Sanctum that, while it didn’t ensure qualification, it did rule out a few contenders. I don’t know what possessed me in last week’s write up as I even thought he might struggle with FISH. That clearly won’t happen and HORNE should get the job this week and play the Roosters in the Elimination final. Points 40 Position - 7

8. Roosters 36 ( Richo Richo Man
The Chooks have finished very strongly and are lucky enough to finish off their minor round commitments with a match up against Relegated Richo. I reckon Roosters will get the percentage boost and overtake HORNE and George and if Poon gets done then they could finish as high as 5th which would be a remarkable comeback. I reckon they get 6 and play HORNE next week . Points 40 Position - 6

9. Inner Sanctum 36 (Poon Army)
Sanctum slipped out of the eight at the worst possible time and must be wondering which Poon will turn up this weekend. If it’s the Poon that lost to REBCats then Sanctum will be looking at the lost percentage and results of HORNE and Roosters matches. There’s a lot that can go wrong there. If it’s the Poon that pushed Ecky all the way to the end then it’s all over. I’m backing in Poon so that’s it for Sanctum this year. Points 36 Position - 10

10. Captain Who? 32 (Delicious)
Groover was never going to trouble the mighty Far Callers but I reckon they can finish their season with a win over battling Delicious. While the Captain should improve his percentage it will only be enough to get by Sanctum and he will fall short of the finals action. Points 36 Position - 9

Relegation Battle 2023

15 REBCats 24 (The Far Callers)
The REBCats rolled out the donuts and spud scores last week and went so badly that once again they are back in the relegation frame. The Cats won’t get anywhere near the Far Callers and I’ll be hoping that DAISY and Ecky do my dirty work for me. My team has totally fallen apart here and the Cats are hanging on by their claws. Cripes what a horrible season. Points 20 Position -16

16 Chops Clots 20 (Eckys Fevolas)
Chops rang the changes last week as he correctly identified that the REBCats game was the winnable one and he duly scooped up the four points. However, I hope for Clots’ sake that the powder is dry as they now face Ecky for the second time in what is a rather rude quirk in the draw. They have been outscoring everyone else in the bottom four but everybody else isn’t playing Ecky. Points 20 Position – 17

17 JOBBY the Goat 20 (DAISYS DUDS)
JOBBY and DAISY are good mates and I can see DAISY doing his mate a solid with a Murphy like flop in the last round to ensure that JOBBY stays up. Hey what are friends for. For the bottom teams we needed JOBBY to stay in the finals hunt but now DAISY is plucked I wouldn’t be counting on a DAISY inspired save this week. The GOAT will survive. Points 24 – Position 15

18 Richo Richo Man 16 (Roosters)
Richo couldn’t beat JOBBY and he is now relegated to Hogg Division I. The only question is who joins him. Richo started pretty well this season but hit the wall and couldn’t get back on the winners list. He’s not beating Roosters so CoverKing has won himself the wooden spoon in 2023. Points 16 – Position 18

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:56 pm

Round 17

Roosters 2515
Summer of George 2371

Mediocre at Best 2552
TEAM_FISH 2363

JOBBY the GOAT 2332
Richo Richo Man 2157

Wild HORNE Berry 2487
Inner Sanctum 2383

Hondo Crows SCC 2494
DAISYSDUDS 2454

Ecky's Fevolas 2573
Poon Army 2565

Sharks 2554
Delicioius 2377

Chops Clots 2556
REBCats 2102

The Far Callers 2652
Captain Who? 2581

Ladder

1 Ecky's Fevolas 16 1 39571 36955 107.08 64
2 The Far Callers 14 3 39177 37227 105.24 56
3 Mediocre at Best 11 6 37835 36984 102.30 44
4 Sharks 11 6 37959 37353 101.62 44
5 Summer of George 10 7 37300 37311 99.97 40
6 Poon Army 9 8 38017 37174 102.27 36
7 Wild HORNE Berry 9 8 37846 37336 101.37 36
8 Roosters 9 8 37982 37485 101.33 36

9 Inner Sanctum 9 8 37556 37696 99.63 36
10 Captain Who? 8 9 37618 38313 98.19 32
11 DAISYSDUDS 7 10 38309 38266 100.11 28
12 Delicious 7 10 36917 37671 98.00 28
13 TEAM_FISH 7 10 37130 37908 97.95 28
14 Hondo Crows SCC 6 11 37098 37833 98.06 24
15 REBCats 6 11 36540 37348 97.84 24
16 Chops Clots 5 12 37288 38111 97.84 20
17 JOBBY the GOAT 5 12 36334 37279 97.47 20
18 Richo Richo Man 4 13 35401 37628 94.08 16

And it's a fare thee well to Richo Richo Man. After many years in the top flight he'll be LRO or in Division I next season after failing to fire a shot since about May of this year. There are ten in the hunt for the flag but the finals look set to me. There are three teams fighting to aviod the drop and I'd suggest Hondo should be safe so I haven't included him in my drop zone as The Far Callers will flog me so it doesn't matter about the outcomes of other games.

All to play for next week!

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:54 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:The Run Home

1. Ecky’s Fevolas 64 ( Chops Clots)
Ecky keeps on rolling and should get the job done against an improved Clots. I won’t be a happy lad if the minor premiers get done this week. I still reckon Ecky can cover the Clots’ best Points – 68 Position – 1

2. The Far Callers 56 (REBCats)
Going very well the Callers, now up to number two on the Hogg rankings and the logical challenger to Ecky who has been leading for the majority of the season. Could win by 500 this week. A likely match up with Mediocre looms and that would be a cracking final. Points 60 Position – 2

3. Mediocre at Best 44 (Summer of George)
The reigning premiers are finishing strongly with only a loss to Ecky in recent weeks the only blip. Not sure he gets the threepeat but Feenix has given himself every chance. Will beat Georgy boy this week and take on Far Callers in the Qualifying Final. Points 48 Position - 3

4. Sharks 44 (Hondo Crows SCC)
Spiro has had his best ever season in Premier and has earned himself the double chance with his first finals appearance. Playing Hondo this week who is having his worst season so it looks like a Qualifying Final match up with the mighty Ecky next week. Points 48 Position - 4

5. Summer of George 40 (Mediocre at Best)
George looks safe for the finals due to the nature of the draw over the past few weeks but his form has not been convincing. He’s not beating Mediocre and will finish on ten wins but will qualify. George’s poor percentage means he will fall to eight. Points 40 Position - 8

6. Poon Army 36 (Inner Sanctum)
Poon almost slew the dragon last week in a chalk and cheese effort in comparison with their mystifying match the week before. Only a St Kilda scorefest robbed Poon of the Ecky scalp This week he should have the goods to defeat Sanctum. REBCats game aside, Hambone deserves to be in the eight on form. It’s all or nothing for Poon, win and get George next week or lose and proabl miss. Massive game. Points 40 Position - 5

7. Wild HORNE Berry 36 (TEAM_FISH)
Last week I wrote of HORNE but he proved me wrong with a brilliant win over Sanctum that, while it didn’t ensure qualification, it did rule out a few contenders. I don’t know what possessed me in last week’s write up as I even thought he might struggle with FISH. That clearly won’t happen and HORNE should get the job this week and play the Roosters in the Elimination final. Points 40 Position - 7

8. Roosters 36 ( Richo Richo Man
The Chooks have finished very strongly and are lucky enough to finish off their minor round commitments with a match up against Relegated Richo. I reckon Roosters will get the percentage boost and overtake HORNE and George and if Poon gets done then they could finish as high as 5th which would be a remarkable comeback. I reckon they get 6 and play HORNE next week . Points 40 Position - 6

9. Inner Sanctum 36 (Poon Army)
Sanctum slipped out of the eight at the worst possible time and must be wondering which Poon will turn up this weekend. If it’s the Poon that lost to REBCats then Sanctum will be looking at the lost percentage and results of HORNE and Roosters matches. There’s a lot that can go wrong there. If it’s the Poon that pushed Ecky all the way to the end then it’s all over. I’m backing in Poon so that’s it for Sanctum this year. Points 36 Position - 10

10. Captain Who? 32 (Delicious)
Groover was never going to trouble the mighty Far Callers but I reckon they can finish their season with a win over battling Delicious. While the Captain should improve his percentage it will only be enough to get by Sanctum and he will fall short of the finals action. Points 36 Position - 9

Relegation Battle 2023

15 REBCats 24 (The Far Callers)
The REBCats rolled out the donuts and spud scores last week and went so badly that once again they are back in the relegation frame. The Cats won’t get anywhere near the Far Callers and I’ll be hoping that DAISY and Ecky do my dirty work for me. My team has totally fallen apart here and the Cats are hanging on by their claws. Cripes what a horrible season. Points 20 Position -16

16 Chops Clots 20 (Eckys Fevolas)
Chops rang the changes last week as he correctly identified that the REBCats game was the winnable one and he duly scooped up the four points. However, I hope for Clots’ sake that the powder is dry as they now face Ecky for the second time in what is a rather rude quirk in the draw. They have been outscoring everyone else in the bottom four but everybody else isn’t playing Ecky. Points 20 Position – 17

[b]17 JOBBY the Goat 20 (DAISYS DUDS)
JOBBY and DAISY are good mates and I can see DAISY doing his mate a solid with a Murphy like flop in the last round to ensure that JOBBY stays up. Hey what are friends for. For the bottom teams we needed JOBBY to stay in the finals hunt but now DAISY is plucked I wouldn’t be counting on a DAISY inspired save this week. The GOAT will survive. Points 24 – Position 15[/b]

18 Richo Richo Man 16 (Roosters)
Richo couldn’t beat JOBBY and he is now relegated to Hogg Division I. The only question is who joins him. Richo started pretty well this season but hit the wall and couldn’t get back on the winners list. He’s not beating Roosters so CoverKing has won himself the wooden spoon in 2023. Points 16 – Position 18

regards,

REB

You got this wrong, ill take great pleasure in sending him back to Div1, he was very cocky coming into his 1st season in premier :D
I also need to win in a couple other cash leagues to lock in top 4. I was hoping id still be in the hunt and he would lay down for a % booster for me but its not to be, ive had quite possibly the unluckiest season in SC history
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:45 pm

Round 18

Summer of George 2539
Mediocre at Best 2510

Roosters 2561
Richo Richo Man 2124

Wild HORNE Berry 2526
TEAM_FISH 2422

JOBBY the GOAT 2519
DAISYSDUDS 2499

Poon Army 2521
Inner Sanctum 2359

Sharks 2507
Hondo Crows SCC 2339

Ecky's Fevolas 2625
Chops Clots 2564

Captain Who? 2689
Delicioius 2295

The Far Callers 2605
REBCats 2390

Ladder

1 Ecky's Fevolas 17 1 42196 39519 106.77 68
2 The Far Callers 15 3 41782 39617 105.46 60
3 Sharks 12 6 40466 39692 101.95 48
4 Mediocre at Best 11 7 40345 39523 102.08 44
5 Summer of George 11 7 39839 39821 100.05 44
6 Poon Army 10 8 40538 39533 102.54 40
7 Roosters 10 8 40543 39609 102.36 40
8 Wild HORNE Berry 10 8 40372 39758 101.54 40

9 Captain Who? 9 9 40307 40608 99.26 36
10 Inner Sanctum 9 9 39915 40217 99.25 36
11 DAISYSDUDS 7 11 40808 40785 100.06 28
12 TEAM_FISH 7 11 39552 40434 97.82 28
13 Delicious 7 11 39212 40360 97.16 28
14 Hondo Crows SCC 6 12 39437 40340 97.76 24
15 JOBBY the GOAT 6 12 38853 39778 97.67 24
16 REBCats 6 12 38930 39953 97.44 24
17 Chops Clots 5 13 39852 40736 97.83 20
18 Richo Richo Man 4 14 37525 40189 93.37 16

The top eight managed to hold their positions with HORNE and George improving on recent form to secure their respective places in the top eight. Ecky and Far Callers look to be the biggest of locks for the Grand Final as they look a fair way ahead of the chasing pack. The unlucky team to cop relegation this year was Chops Clots. Who just couldn’t squeeze past three teams they probably had covered.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Feenix » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:43 am

I agree REB, definitely looking like an Ecky v Far callers GF and deservedly so. Been the best 2 sides all year by far
Feenix
Reserves

Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 66 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:57 pm

Finals Week One

Qualifying Finals
Mediocre at Best 2497
Ecky's Fevolas 2371

Sharks 2459
The Far Callers 2338

Elimination Finals
Wild HORNE Berry 2406
Summer of George 2188

Roosters 2560
Poon Army 2380

It was sensation in the first week of the Premier League finals as the two teams who have dominated the season both fell over at the first hurdle. Mediocre declared that the threepeat is well and truly ON as he stunned the minor premiers who suffered an epic Glenelg-like finals flop on the way to a 126 point bath that his season might not recover from. Three flags in row...he can't surely! The Sharks has zero winning history in the Premier League but Spiro has given his lads a big chance of taking the silverware back to Goodwood after flooring the mighty Far Callers by 121 points in the second boilover of the weekend. Remarkable.

In the knockout finals George always looked the vulnerable team and HORNE smashed Georgy boy in a very strong performance that sees them survive for another week. Even though the upsets of the giant teams get the headlines, the real performance of the week was the outstanding effort by the Roosters to score 2560 who smashed Poon Army who got a pretty decent score themselves. Poon's score would have beaten Ecky and Far Callers last week but the Army had no answer to the mighty chooks who scored so well that next week's opponent Far Callers should be looking over their shoulder.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:49 pm

Semi Finals

1st Semi Final
Wild HORNE Berry 2315
Ecky's Fevolas 2268

2nd Semi Final
Roosters 2506
The Far Callers 2207

The seventh and eighth ranked sides advanced to the Preliminary Final as the failure of Ecky and Far Callers was complete in last weekend's semi finals. Ecky had been the dominant team in the entire Hogg and the only one that was even close was The Far Callers. Both of these sides are now gathering a bit of a Port like reputation of being minor round kings and finals flops. Most impressive of the insurgents were the Roosters who scored over 2500 for the second final in a row and Mediocre has his work cut out for him to keep the threepeat dream alive in 2023. HORNEY has shown plenty of fight but the Sharks would pick them as their prelim final if he got the chance to select which of the three teams he would like to face in their Prelim next week.

So it's back to the drawing board for the dominant sides of the season. We will have history either way over the next two weeks, a new Hogg champion or a bloke who has remarkably been able to string an unprecedented three championships in a row. Popcorn out gentlemen!

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:39 pm

Preliminary Finals

1st Preliminary Final
Wild HORNE Berry 2617
Sharks 2319

2nd Preliminary Final
Mediocre at Best 2555
Roosters 2395

Eighth ranked HORNE has sensationally won through to the Grand Final after they dispatched the hapless Sharks in the First Preliminary Final. HORNE has done the exact same thing as the eighth ranked team in Divvy I so there appears to be something of a pattern occurring in SuperCoach finals. HORNEY will need to beat one more top four side to win their first Hogg Premier title after Mediocre at Best kept the threepeat dream alive at the expense of Roosters whose brave run to the flag has fallen short. This season looked the least likely for Mediocre but his major threats have fallen by the wayside in recent weeks. But you can't say Feenix doesn't deserve to be here as he has cleaned up top opposition Ecky as well as a red hot Roosters combination as well.

Despite the fact that HORNE outscored Mediocre last week, it seems that destiny beckons for Mediocre at Best. If you had asked Feenix if he would go in to the final as favourite he'd probably admit to thinking he wouldn't even be there but for me Mediocre is the favourite and by Sunday Feenix will have created Hogg history by winning three straight flags...a feat that is unlikely to be ever repeated....unless Mediocre can make it four next year. :shock:

Good luck to both finalists this weekend.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:51 pm

A quarter to go but HORNE looks home!

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby bertiebeatle1 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:11 pm

I peaked at the right time!
bertiebeatle1

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 12 times

Postby Feenix » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:16 am

Congrats Wild HORNE Berry, your Sunday players killed mine. You're a worthy winner.

A big congrats to Ecky as well being the highest ranked coach, that overall rank may have fallen off at the end but you had a crack. Should still be proud to finish within the top 200.
Feenix
Reserves

Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 66 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:45 pm

bertiebeatle1 wrote:I peaked at the right time!

Congratulations mate one better than I ever managed.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:09 pm

Grand Final

Wild HORNE Berry 2684
Mediocre at Best 2606

Mediocre's reign of terror in the Premier League ended last weekend as 8th ranked HORNE went on to record a sensational premiership in the Hogg Premier League Grand Final. It was a high scoring affair with very little in it with the projections saying that it was going to be decided by less than ten points. In the end Wild HORNE Berry won kicking away and the champagne corks would have been popping late into the night at BertieBeetle park. Then they turned on the lights outside and everyone left the club ha ha.

Well done to both players and that's a wrap boys and girls for another season of the Hogg. Hope to see you all back in 2024!

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy