ADELAIDE UNITED 2012

Home of the A-League, the Soceroos, Local leagues, etc

Re: ADELAIDE UNITED 2012

Postby legsman » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:34 pm

whufc wrote:Can I talk now!!!!!!!

Maybe when you can structure a sentence to make sense you can ask those in charge at AU.
legsman
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 6 times

Postby whufc » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:35 pm

cripple wrote:My point is most of the above by themselves are worse then the total amount of adelaide screw ups. No mattet what the reds do due to their incompetence, it will never be as bad or embarrassing as deliberately cheating, covering up drug cheats/ users or being kicked out of a competition.

I don't know the only way United will stop embarrasing themselves is if they were kicked out the league or when they fold.

Agree the incidents aren't as bad one offs as the ones u have mentioned but AU do have the reputation as the laughing stock of the A-League..... Undeniable

Jim05, the irons sitting 12th out of 5 plus tiers off football isn't bad, do me embarrasing over there is clubs like Rangers, Leeds etc etc who slip 2-3 leagues down one after the other. We can't all support the big 4 and be assured of a top 4 finish every year. I also don't try and pretend the spammers are the greatest club we thrive on our shiteness that's the fun part..... Forever blowing bubbles!
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5551 times
Been liked: 2513 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby whufc » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:36 pm

legsman wrote:
whufc wrote:Can I talk now!!!!!!!

Maybe when you can structure a sentence to make sense you can ask those in charge at AU.

Why would I wanna speak to the clowns in charge of the most embarrasing sporting club in Oz!!!

Latest reports are that the Adelaide United board are making a claim to get royalties from the t.v series franchise 'the office'.
whufc
Coach

Postby legsman » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:48 pm

whufc wrote:Why would I wanna speak to the clowns in charge of the most embarrasing sporting club in Oz!!!

Cause you'd fit right in
legsman
Rookie

Been liked: 6 times

Postby mighty hounds » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:00 pm

legsman wrote:
whufc wrote:Why would I wanna speak to the clowns in charge of the most embarrasing sporting club in Oz!!!

Cause you'd fit right in

x2
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby mighty hounds » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:03 pm

whufc wrote:
cripple wrote:My point is most of the above by themselves are worse then the total amount of adelaide screw ups. No mattet what the reds do due to their incompetence, it will never be as bad or embarrassing as deliberately cheating, covering up drug cheats/ users or being kicked out of a competition.

I don't know the only way United will stop embarrasing themselves is if they were kicked out the league or when they fold.

Agree the incidents aren't as bad one offs as the ones u have mentioned but AU do have the reputation as the laughing stock of the A-League..... Undeniable

Jim05, the irons sitting 12th out of 5 plus tiers off football isn't bad, do me embarrasing over there is clubs like Rangers, Leeds etc etc who slip 2-3 leagues down one after the other. We can't all support the big 4 and be assured of a top 4 finish every year. I also don't try and pretend the spammers are the greatest club we thrive on our shiteness that's the fun part..... Forever blowing bubbles!

According to who? You?
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Jim05 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:20 pm

whufc wrote:

Only taking the piss but 9 managers in the last 11 years at West Ham ;)
I actually agree with most of your comments about AU sadly
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3533 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby whufc » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:44 am

Yeah I'm just having a laugh its fun supporting the hammers with zero expectation!!
whufc
Coach

Postby pels » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Who is running the show there - the muppets.
you appoint the assistant coach before the senior coach :shock:
as others have said no chance of getting a good coach, most would want to appoint their own assistant.
Unfortunately the supporter base is disillusioned & dwindling with these sorts of decisions.
Last edited by pels on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pels
League Bench Warmer

Been liked: 7 times

Postby Wedgie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:24 pm

dedja wrote:Griffin must be a dead set imbecile ... North Adelaide supporters need not reply

You know what I think of him! :lol:

With the people this club has had from start to finish I have no idea how anyone could/would follow them or put one cent in the pockets of any of them.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2009 times
Been liked: 3846 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  Australian Soccer