who?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: Ange is going to Melbourne

Postby mickey » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Paddy Higgs- goal.com wrote:Brisbane Roar has confirmed title-winning coach Ange Postecoglou has quit the club effectively immediately.

Postecoglou, who on Sunday guided the Roar to an A-League grand final victory over Perth Glory, handed in his resignation on Tuesday afternoon before addressing the player group.
The former South Melbourne coach's decision paves the way for a reported $500,000 per season move to his hometown club Melbourne Victory.
In a club statement, Postecoglou said: “I would like to express my gratitude to the owners, players and football staff of the Brisbane Roar. Their commitment and belief has created history for this club. “I have been very proud to lead such an outstanding group of men, and I wish the club every success in the future.”

Brisbane club director Chris Fong said: “The Brisbane Roar would like to thank Ange for his commitment to the club over the last two and a half years, and the considerable role he has played in its success. “We respect how difficult this decision was for him and we wish him well in his new endeavours. Ange’s departure marks the beginning of a new chapter in the story of the Brisbane Roar, and we are committed to ensuring we have the right people in place to continue the club's legacy with further successes.” Current assistant Rado Vidosic is widely tipped to take over for the remainder of the club's AFC Champions League group stage campaign.

More to follow...
mickey
Coach

Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 312 times
Grassroots Team: Seaton Ramblers

Re: Ange is going to Melbourne

Postby whufc » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 pm

LOVELY JUBBLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach