Asian Champions League 2013

Home of the A-League, the Soceroos, Local leagues, etc

Re: Asian Champions League 2013

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:14 pm

I took $1.40 the reds +1 when they were at $2.50 win

They came into $2.15 and that handicap bet price stayed.

The Chinese never win in Oz
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11782 times
Been liked: 3577 times

Asian Champions League 2013

Postby Jim05 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:28 pm

Just pathetic tonight, no chance without a decent number 9, the missed pen summed up the night.
The Snipers were out in force tonight again [emoji35]
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3533 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby mighty hounds » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:32 pm

Jim05 wrote:Just pathetic tonight, no chance without a decent number 9, the missed pen summed up the night.

I went to the match, only thing i found disappointing was the very high line played. They had some quick forwards. i didn't think it was pathetic, quite harsh imo. Chinese team had to much polish. Bloody exciting final 20 minutes. I'd love t see Van Djik play again, Kosmina shafted him and since then haven't had a consistent goal scorer..
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Jim05 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:43 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Just pathetic tonight, no chance without a decent number 9, the missed pen summed up the night.

I went to the match, only thing i found disappointing was the very high line played. They had some quick forwards. i didn't think it was pathetic, quite harsh imo. I'd love t see Van Djik play again, Kosmina shafted him and since then haven't had a consistent goal scorer.

How many times did we shoot straight at the keeper?
No composure at all, the first goal was a poor turnover and don't get me started on Elsey and McGowan, they were nothing short of a disgrace, stood there and watched half the night. We played into their hands in the first half by ditching our style, should of stuck to what has been working. Think the tactics were wrong aswell as selection, would of played LaRocca instead of Cirio who has been struggling. Isa can hold his head up high, was a clear stand out. The look on Serg's face after the game probably tells you that we won't see him back here
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3533 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby bennymacca » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:53 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Couldn't find a current thread

Adel Utd 0-2 standing

Half time

Well start a new thread!!!

They were too good on the ball tonight. The time wasting was as blatant as you will see though. Terrible.
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby mighty hounds » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:56 pm

Jim05 wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

I went to the match, only thing i found disappointing was the very high line played. They had some quick forwards. i didn't think it was pathetic, quite harsh imo. I'd love t see Van Djik play again, Kosmina shafted him and since then haven't had a consistent goal scorer.

How many times did we shoot straight at the keeper?
No composure at all, the first goal was a poor turnover and don't get me started on Elsey and McGowan, they were nothing short of a disgrace, stood there and watched half the night. We played into their hands in the first half by ditching our style, should of stuck to what has been working. Think the tactics were wrong aswell as selection, would of played LaRocca instead of Cirio who has been struggling. Isa can hold his head up high, was a clear stand out. The look on Serg's face after the game probably tells you that we won't see him back here

didn't Larocca go off injured last game? yes i know we didn't hence the high line comment.
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby RB » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:28 pm

Haven't been that disappointed after a game for a long time, given what was on the line. Although we were absolutely insipid for the first eighty minutes, we should have scored a ton in that last ten minutes. As Jim said, the missed pen summed up the night.

I haven't seen so many chances missed in that last ten minutes apart from two occasions: the first ten minutes in Australia v Iran 1997 (2nd leg), and the last ten minutes of West Ham v Manchester United in 1995.

The tactics of the visiting team were absolutely disgraceful. I'd forgotten how bad it was. How a team could hold its head high after a performance like that is beyond me. Degenerates.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 758 times
Been liked: 1068 times

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  Australian Soccer