9%
Wigan
4%
Wolves
2%

Total votes : 46

Re: I Follow...

Postby Bully » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:27 am

BALLHOG wrote:I think if you were to read my fisrt post that's what I was saying. It was a long time before Man U won trophies between the late 60's and early 90's. It's only since the Premier League started that they have become what they are today.

of course i red your first post. im just adding to it to remind you.
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby devilsadvocate » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:14 pm

BALLHOG wrote:I'm a Man U fan have been since the early 90's watching Mark Hughes, Paul Ince and co. Back before they started to dominate. People on this forum should not label those supporters from the early 90's wagon supporters before the 92-93 season Man United's last league title was in the 66-67 season. Back in the early 90's we didn't know that United would go on to win as many league titles as they have.

Shouldn't you be a villa, brum or baggies fan?
devilsadvocate
Coach

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 0 time

Postby devilsadvocate » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:16 pm

devilsadvocate wrote:
scoob wrote:
devilsadvocate wrote:
scoob wrote:Fulham season ticket holder.

Serious? You live in London?

Yeah mate, have for over 2 years... Been ticket holder since start of 08/09 season, have seen us beat arsenal, liverpool and man utd x 2, only one missing is chelsea :evil:

Nice one!

I went to the Cottage in 2007 and saw Fulham v Spurs end 3-3. Great game, shite result. Berbatov scored an absolutely sublime goal and Kamara scored an overhead bicycle kick in stoppage time to earn the draw.

I want write ups from you from now on mate. Especially if Spurs get past Bolton in our FA Cup replay - it'll be Fulham v Spurs at the Cottage in the quarter finals.

Alright Scoob, did you get along to the Cottage on the weekend? Any pics? Write-up?
devilsadvocate
Coach

Postby BALLHOG » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:59 pm

devilsadvocate wrote:
BALLHOG wrote:I'm a Man U fan have been since the early 90's watching Mark Hughes, Paul Ince and co. Back before they started to dominate. People on this forum should not label those supporters from the early 90's wagon supporters before the 92-93 season Man United's last league title was in the 66-67 season. Back in the early 90's we didn't know that United would go on to win as many league titles as they have.

Shouldn't you be a villa, brum or baggies fan?

I do have a soft spot for Birmingham. Over christmas went to St Andrews to watch them play Man U was a bit nervous leading up to the game with all the bad weather,at the time it was only one of two games that didn't get put off.
BALLHOG
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time

Postby McAlmanac » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Bulldog wrote:

i see you forgot to mention that man utd were relegated in mid 70s???? 75/76 season wasnt it by a man city goal from memory. only what i have been told as was not born then

1974. A typically cheeky back heel from former United legend Denis Law at Old Trafford sank them. Law looked devastated after he scored, as if he had shot someone.

Blighty Teasdale - SuperCoach former World No. 1
McAlmanac
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Postby sapaul » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Not a massive follower but have kept an eye on Spurs all my life.

Loved Ossie Ardilles and Glenn Hoddle when I was a kid and just took them as my club and have always followed their results since. :)
sapaul
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: South Whyalla

Postby devilsadvocate » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 pm

sapaul wrote:Not a massive follower but have kept an eye on Spurs all my life.

Loved Ossie Ardilles and Glenn Hoddle when I was a kid and just took them as my club and have always followed their results since. :)

Good man!
devilsadvocate
Coach

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  English Soccer