Chelsea Season 2009/2010

EPL, FA Cup, Carling Cup, The Championship, etc

Re: Chelsea Season 2009/2010

Postby Il Duce » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:34 am

Chelsea 7 - 2 Sunderland

Goals - Chelsea - Anelka (2), Lampard (2), Ballack, A Cole (bulldog and da will be happy ;) ) and Malouda
Sunderland - Zenden and Bent

as someone from the simpsons once said............."thats a paddling"
The problem with Barcelona is that I like fish and chips but they had to turn it into calamari and patatas
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: CBCOC

Postby johntheclaret » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:11 am

Il Duce wrote:Chelsea 7 - 2 Sunderland

Goals - Chelsea - Anelka (2), Lampard (2), Ballack, A Cole (bulldog and da will be happy ;) ) and Malouda

Chelsea were sensational for the first 22 minutes. Just unstoppable and Coles goal was sublime, bloody brilliant for a defender.
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby Bully » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Fantastic performance by chelski over sunderland. Again as i said about man city sunderland looked like they never got off the bus.

And yes i really enjoyed Cashleys Goal :lol:
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby devilsadvocate » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Il Duce wrote:Chelsea 7 - 2 Sunderland

Cashly loves a paddling from his boyfriend
devilsadvocate
Coach

Has liked: 3 times

Postby fish » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:53 pm

The 7-2 win has done the Chelsea goal difference a world of good (much like Spurs 9-1 against Wigan). Puts them four goals ahead of their two main rivals for the title.
fish
Coach

Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 48 times

Postby devilsadvocate » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:20 am

Chavski have had their transfer ban overturned:

From Sky Sports:

Chelsea have been cleared of any wrongdoing over the Gael Kakuta affair and are no longer banned from signing players.

The Blues were hit with an 18-month transfer embargo in September after Fifa ruled that they were guilty of inducing Kakuta, then 16, to break a contract with Lens back in 2007.

Chelsea appealed to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) and it was decided that the ban would be suspended, allowing the club to bolster their squad in January.

CAS has now ruled that Chelsea did not break any rules over the signing of Kakuta and the embargo has been lifted entirely.

A statement from CAS read: "The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has issued an award today ratifying the agreement reached by Chelsea FC, Racing Club de Lens and the French football player Gael Kakuta, putting an end to this arbitration procedure which also involved Fifa.

"The CAS has noted that, in the agreement, the two clubs and the player have recognised that the contract between the player and RC Lens was not valid.

"Accordingly, the player could not have terminated it prematurely and without just cause and FC Chelsea cannot therefore be liable for inducing a breach of contract

"As a consequence, in light of these new circumstances, the sanctions imposed upon Chelsea FC and the player by the Fifa Dispute Resolution Chamber had to be lifted."

So if the original contract was not valid, what was wrong with it? Are any footballer's contracts valid? Can players just move for free willy-nilly without all the contract negotiations?

Seems like someone was paid off to have this decision reached. Sounds like an absolute farce to me.
devilsadvocate
Coach

Postby Il Duce » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Or just maybe their not guilty ;)
The problem with Barcelona is that I like fish and chips but they had to turn it into calamari and patatas
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Postby devilsadvocate » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Il Duce wrote:Or just maybe their not guilty ;)

Hahahahahahahahaha, the joke thread is on the other page Duce!!

A club run by a crooked Russian, who employs Cashly Cole, Didier Diveba, and John Bridge-Mrs' ******* Terry can hardly claim to be not guilty EVER! LMAO!!!

Nice try though mate!
devilsadvocate
Coach

Postby fish » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Centrebet odds for Sunday nights big game:

CHELSEA $1.79
DRAW $3.45
ARSENAL $4.70
fish
Coach

Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 48 times

Postby Il Duce » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:28 pm

devilsadvocate wrote:
Il Duce wrote:Or just maybe their not guilty ;)

Hahahahahahahahaha, the joke thread is on the other page Duce!!

A club run by a crooked Russian, who employs Cashly Cole, Didier Diveba, and John Bridge-Mrs' ******* Terry can hardly claim to be not guilty EVER! LMAO!!!

Nice try though mate!

Just cause he owns oil doesnt mean he is a crook and 2 of the 3 players came for the money that isnt iliegal in fact its what ever player in the world would do (do i need to mention a ceritan judas from club that did that very thing) and you can expect an italian to get upset with a man for getting to much loving, also we are not guily beacause I believe there is a pharse about something being good for the geese is good for the gander, so if its acceptable for every other team to do it, then it must be fine for us awsell.
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Postby devilsadvocate » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:35 am

Have a read on Abramovich's history mate. My dead dogs rear legs are less crooked.

Anyhoo, how good is Drogba!! That 2nd goal was unbelievable control in tight and under pressure. Right there is proof that he should throw himself down a little less and just stay on his feet and score goals.
devilsadvocate
Coach

Postby Bully » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:54 pm

correct drogbas goal was fantastic. i actually said it was a great goal when i saw it. Yes if he stopped throwing himself down all the time he might be the best player in the EPL if not the world. reminds me of Henry without the throwing and rolling around tho
Bully
Coach

Postby devilsadvocate » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:37 pm

It's all happening down at the Bridge( :lol: )!

John Terry is off to Dubai to try and reconcile with his wife. Hahahaha, hope she tells him he's dreaming! Dad of the year indeed.

Ashley Cole has broken his ankle and is out for 3 months. Who's their LB backup? ;) (As much as I hate him, England NEED him for the world cup IMO)

With a loss to Everton in their last outing, they've swung the gate right open for Man U.

Joe Cole is in talks to head off to AC Milan - although this will only happen in summer.
devilsadvocate
Coach

Postby Bully » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Heard also the cashley cole has a fracture in his foot and could miss a few weeks including the world cup
Bully
Coach

Postby RoosterMarty » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Normally I don't like to take pleasure in seeing opposition players get injured but I make an exception for Cashley Cole.
RoosterMarty
Coach

Has liked: 10 times

Postby Swooper16 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:14 am

Can any Chelski supporters tell me how / why Mikel still is getting picked...? Every time i have seen him play i forget he is on the pitch. Have no idea what he brings to the team yet he is still in the starting XI for the majority of Chelsea's big games.

The 12 million Utd ended up getting for him in that strange transfer could be the best bit of business in Fergies history.
Swooper16
League - Best 21

Been liked: 2 times

Postby Bully » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Swooper16 wrote:Can any Chelski supporters tell me how / why Mikel still is getting picked...? Every time i have seen him play i forget he is on the pitch. Have no idea what he brings to the team yet he is still in the starting XI for the majority of Chelsea's big games.

The 12 million Utd ended up getting for him in that strange transfer could be the best bit of business in Fergies history.

luck?
Bully
Coach

Postby Il Duce » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

They want Mikel to be the next Makelele buts its never gonna happen he just cant read the play or intercept as well as Makelele could but he can attack better than Makelele ever could (minus that wonder goal at white heart lane), I personal agree that Mikel shouldn't get games in the dm in front of Essien, Ballack and Belletti (who can play there even though Belletti is a CB)

My Ideal line Chelsea line up with the current squad if everyone was fit would be

----------------Cech---------------------

A.Cole----Terry--------Carvalho-------Ivanovic

----------------Essien-------------------

J.Cole----------------------------------Malouda

------------Lampard--------------------

----------Anelaka-------Drogba-----------

Bench
Alex
Belletti
Kalou
Ballack
Deco
Sturridge
Hilario

Unlucky to miss out but good enough replacement.
Turnball
Bosingwa
Zhirkov
Ferreira
Alex

after this I would the young players comming though and I would have Mikel in that group even though he is a bit older, so yeah thats what I think of Mikel's playing ability.
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Postby devilsadvocate » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Ca$hly Cole is at it again apparently. He's been found out cheating on his mrs with a chick while on a Chelski tour of the US last year.

He lied to club officials over the matter, but it's all come out and blown up in his face.

Chelski board members have voted to fine him 400,000 pounds!!!!!! :shock: :shock:
devilsadvocate
Coach

Postby Bully » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:39 pm

devilsadvocate wrote:Ca$hly Cole is at it again apparently. He's been found out cheating on his mrs with a chick while on a Chelski tour of the US last year.

He lied to club officials over the matter, but it's all come out and blown up in his face.

Chelski board members have voted to fine him 400,000 pounds!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

if this is true, what the hell are these chelski boys up to at night? do there GFs/wife/BFs let them out at night to run free through the streets??
Bully
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  English Soccer