Championship Discussion: Season 2012-13

EPL, FA Cup, Carling Cup, The Championship, etc

Re: Championship Discussion: Season 2012-13

Postby BigRed42 » Tue May 28, 2013 3:26 pm

RoosterMarty wrote:Good to see Palace get up. Good idea to leava Zaha on loan now that he will be getting EPL experience.

As a long suffering Palace supporter today is one of the best days possible. It is the second of my dream trilogy - Swans win AFL 2012 Premiership, Crystal Palace back in the EPL and stay there more than one year and third, maybe just maybe a rooster sanfl premiership :lol: :lol:. It would be wonderful if Man U could leave Wilfried Zaha on loan to us to get some EPL game time but something tells me it wont happen
BigRed42

Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Kilburn

Postby Jim05 » Tue May 28, 2013 8:13 pm

BigRed42 wrote:
RoosterMarty wrote:Good to see Palace get up. Good idea to leava Zaha on loan now that he will be getting EPL experience.

As a long suffering Palace supporter today is one of the best days possible. It is the second of my dream trilogy - Swans win AFL 2012 Premiership, Crystal Palace back in the EPL and stay there more than one year and third, maybe just maybe a rooster sanfl premiership :lol: :lol:. It would be wonderful if Man U could leave Wilfried Zaha on loan to us to get some EPL game time but something tells me it wont happen

Cant see him getting game time at United next year, got a feeling we will extend the loan deal
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1127 times
Been liked: 3565 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby on the rails » Wed May 29, 2013 8:53 am

Jim05 wrote:
BigRed42 wrote:

Cant see him getting game time at United next year, got a feeling we will extend the loan deal

I doubt if he is loaned out that it will be to another EPL club?
Piss weak SANFL and the CLOWNS who run it.
on the rails
League - Top 5

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 83 times

Postby Jim05 » Wed May 29, 2013 9:13 am

on the rails wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
BigRed42 wrote:

I doubt if he is loaned out that it will be to another EPL club?

Why not, plenty of others are. Carroll at West Ham, Lukaku at West Brom are just a couple. We have done it in the past with Welbeck and Fabio. I think its ideal to have players on loan in the EPL, makes an easier transition back to the club.
Who knows we may even sell him back at an inflated price ;)
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1127 times
Been liked: 3565 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby johntheclaret » Thu May 30, 2013 7:43 am

Ollie offered a "name your price" deal to get the Foxes back into the EPL next year after success with Blackpool and Palace.
Apparently considerably more than Palace are paying
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby on the rails » Thu May 30, 2013 9:43 am

johntheclaret wrote:Ollie offered a "name your price" deal to get the Foxes back into the EPL next year after success with Blackpool and Palace.
Apparently considerably more than Palace are paying

Must be worried about his tenure at Palace then?

Seriously even though that mad man Mandaric was in charge and interferred no end with Managers when Olllie was Manager at Leicester, he can never be forgiven to taking us to the third tier of English Football for the only time in our history!
on the rails
League - Top 5

Postby on the rails » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:18 am

Re the L1 and L2 thread and to keep JTC happy ;) - Yeovil up for one season only in the Championship?

Someone on that thread that they have put $10 on for them to be promoted to the EPL! It would be a miracle of monumental proportions!
on the rails
League - Top 5

Postby johntheclaret » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:34 am

on the rails wrote:Re the L1 and L2 thread and to keep JTC happy ;) - Yeovil up for one season only in the Championship?

Someone on that thread that they have put $10 on for them to be promoted to the EPL! It would be a miracle of monumental proportions!

I'm always a happy bunny mate
Even more so after this morning :D

You know what I mean. Yeovil FFS! :roll:
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby on the rails » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:52 am

johntheclaret wrote:
on the rails wrote:Re the L1 and L2 thread and to keep JTC happy ;) - Yeovil up for one season only in the Championship?

I'm always a happy bunny mate
Even more so after this morning :D

You know what I mean. Yeovil FFS! :roll:

I agree re Yeovil - time will tell though! At least the discussion is in the right thread now! :-)
on the rails
League - Top 5

Postby Bully » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:27 am

Gus Poyet was sacked live on TV this week, it was announced to him by the journalist while he was doing the interview on LIVE tv, and that was the first poyet was told of the event :lol:
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:32 am

Bully wrote:Gus Poyet was sacked live on TV this week, it was announced to him by the journalist while he was doing the interview on LIVE tv, and that was the first poyet was told of the event :lol:

yeah saw that... poor bloke... but funny though :lol:
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3035 times
Been liked: 2406 times

Postby Bully » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:59 am

vey harsh to do that thou
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Bully wrote:vey harsh to do that thou

agreed... horrible way to find out... very unprofessional. he actually handled it quite well considering.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3035 times
Been liked: 2406 times

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  English Soccer