Tottenham Hotspur Season 2009/2010

EPL, FA Cup, Carling Cup, The Championship, etc

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Season 2009/2010

Postby mighty hounds » Sun May 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Il Duce wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:thats a bad call. i'd rather challenge for the title then be a yoyo club. ill remember u posted that and ill remind you if arsenal win the title how bad that call was. i guess you'll be watching bbc 6 to see ur team play now.

What the radio????

pretty much :lol:
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 286 times

Postby johntheclaret » Mon May 17, 2010 6:07 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
Il Duce wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:thats a bad call. i'd rather challenge for the title then be a yoyo club. ill remember u posted that and ill remind you if arsenal win the title how bad that call was. i guess you'll be watching bbc 6 to see ur team play now.

What the radio????

Nah mate, I'll be there everystep of the way. As for yoyo, it's a bit premature for that. Still we'll take our 48million, put it in the bank with the 32m we made this year and watch the news about the debt ridden powerhouses who "must" have a successful CL comp for the bankers ;)
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby mighty hounds » Mon May 17, 2010 6:35 pm

johntheclaret wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
Il Duce wrote:

What the radio????

Nah mate, I'll be there everystep of the way. As for yoyo, it's a bit premature for that. Still we'll take our 48million, put it in the bank with the 32m we made this year and watch the news about the debt ridden powerhouses who "must" have a successful CL comp for the bankers ;)

ur right sorry ur not a yoyo club if history repeats you'll be back in about 32 years haha
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 286 times

Postby johntheclaret » Mon May 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Get your facts right MH, it's 33 years :D ;)
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  English Soccer