EPL Season 2012-2013

EPL, FA Cup, Carling Cup, The Championship, etc

Re: EPL Season 2012-2013

Postby Bully » Thu May 16, 2013 11:52 am

Maybe read the post correctly first before having a dig champ- I never said they did not want to win it

So in your words - you are the one deluded
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby OnSong » Thu May 16, 2013 11:54 am

Bully wrote:Maybe read the post correctly first before having a dig champ- I never said they did not want to win it

So in your words - you are the one beluded

You alleged they weren't interested in the game on Saturday. Perhaps you could find a better way of phrasing things.
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 646 times
Been liked: 731 times

Postby Bully » Thu May 16, 2013 11:55 am

I will be sure to use my "on song" dictionary next time just so you can understand it fully,..............
Bully
Coach

Postby OnSong » Thu May 16, 2013 11:56 am

Bully wrote:I will be sure to use my "on song" dictionary next time just so you can understand it fully,..............

I'll use it to look up "beluded". Very quick with the editing skills though, I'll give you that.
OnSong
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Thu May 16, 2013 1:17 pm

OnSong wrote:
Bully wrote:
OnSong wrote:Why? So you can parade around in ancient history and avoid the very real fact you club has languished in mediocrity for longer than anyone can care to remember?

Ok take nothing away from your mob, you won the fa cup yes, but from an insider of mine at man city that basically sits and has coffees regularly with the management staff of man city told me yesterday that the players looked and weren't overly interested in the game on Saturday, and Mancini didn't even go into the rooms after the game and just left.

You've got to be kidding me? They didn't care about trying to win the FA Cup? If you sincerely believe that, you're just as deluded as the MH.

How am I deluded?
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 286 times

Postby OnSong » Thu May 16, 2013 1:18 pm

How are you not?
OnSong
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Of course City tried, they put out almost the strongest side they could.
Just beaten by a better side on ge day.
Over paid prima donnas.
I dont mind Wigan, if they dont make an immediate return to the EPL I hope they atleast consolidate in the Championship and dont freefall back to the lower leagues. On what ive seen of the Championship this year provided they keep most of their decent players they will be right in the mix.
The Championship looked very average this season and I fear for the sides coming up to the EPL, unless they all spend heaps they could all go straight back down
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1128 times
Been liked: 3650 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby OnSong » Thu May 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Jim05 wrote:Of course City tried, they put out almost the strongest side they could.
Over paid prima donnas.
I dont mind Wigan, if they dont make an immediate return to the EPL I hope they atleast consolidate in the Championship and dont freefall back to the lower leagues. On what ive seen of the Championship this year provided they keep most of their decent players they will be right in the mix.
The Championship looked very average this season and I fear for the sides coming up to the EPL, unless they all spend heaps they could all go straight back down

QPR spent big. Didn't seem to work.
OnSong
Coach

Postby whufc » Thu May 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Jim05 wrote:Of course City tried, they put out almost the strongest side they could.
Over paid prima donnas.

What is Wigans finacial status, will they be forced to sell like so many teams who get relegated.

Personally I would be surprised if they are able to keep hold of Koney, McArthur, McManaman, Maloney, I would be happy to see the hammers pick up any of them
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5647 times
Been liked: 2581 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby OnSong » Thu May 16, 2013 1:34 pm

whufc wrote:
Over paid prima donnas.

What is Wigans finacial status, will they be forced to sell like so many teams who get relegated.

Personally I would be surprised if they are able to keep hold of Koney, McArthur, McManaman

McCarthey, Maloney to that list.
OnSong
Coach

Postby whufc » Thu May 16, 2013 1:36 pm

OnSong wrote:
whufc wrote:
Over paid prima donnas.

Personally I would be surprised if they are able to keep hold of Koney, McArthur, McManaman

McCarthey, Maloney to that list.

Yep Maloney is dynamite would live to see the hammers grab him, would complement Jarvis and Diame nicely
whufc
Coach

Postby Bully » Thu May 16, 2013 1:50 pm

OnSong wrote:
Bully wrote:I will be sure to use my "on song" dictionary next time just so you can understand it fully,..............

I'll use it to look up "beluded". Very quick with the editing skills though, I'll give you that.

Its called being on a mobile device whilst posting ,professor know it all ...
Bully
Coach

Postby Spargo » Thu May 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Geez you dribble some shit bully.
And I mean a lot!
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5702 times
Been liked: 5274 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Bully » Thu May 16, 2013 2:07 pm

And no one else does hey ..

Yet when an attack on me happens its just water under the bridge .... Of course it is
Bully
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Thu May 16, 2013 2:18 pm

OnSong wrote:
Over paid prima donnas.

I know its a big call bit I do expect the R's to be a top 10 side in the EPL within 3 years.
Fermandes has squillions, he just has to spend it on the right players, it took City a few years to get where they are. I think QPR went for the instant fix instead of building up a side.
Jim05
Coach

Postby Dogwatcher » Thu May 16, 2013 2:32 pm

OnSong wrote:
Spargo wrote:
OnSong wrote:**** it.

From the penthouse to the shithouse in around 72 hours.
I feel your pain OS, been there and it's shit.

It's ******* shit. Got Newcastle fans hanging shit on me. NEWCASTLE FANS!!!???

All I can say is, "thank you".
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby OnSong » Thu May 16, 2013 2:34 pm

Dogwatcher wrote:
OnSong wrote:
Spargo wrote:
OnSong wrote:**** it.

From the penthouse to the shithouse in around 72 hours.
I feel your pain OS, been there and it's shit.

It's ******* shit. Got Newcastle fans hanging shit on me. NEWCASTLE FANS!!!???

All I can say is, "thank you".

Got Slumberland fans hanging shit on me. SLUMBERLAND FANS!!!???
OnSong
Coach

Postby whufc » Thu May 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Jim05 wrote:
OnSong wrote:
Over paid prima donnas.

I know its a big call bit I do expect the R's to be a top 10 side in the EPL within 3 years.
Fermandes has squillions, he just has to spend it on the right players, it took City a few years to get where they are. I think QPR went for the instant fix instead of building up a side.

Funnily enough i was reading on a website earlier on in the year that since the Playoffs have been created in the Championship. The side who has been promoted via the playoffs has the highest success rate the following year of the 3 promoted sides.

This year would be another example with West Ham (playoff winners), Reading (champions) and Southampton (runners up).
whufc
Coach

Postby whufc » Thu May 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Also will this be the most boring final day in EPL history.
whufc
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Thu May 16, 2013 3:02 pm

whufc wrote:Also will this be the most boring final day in EPL history.

Still the CL spot to play for.
Also the possibility of a playoff for 3rd being required.
I believe if the Chavs only draw with Everton and Arsenal win and outdo Chavskis score by 1 goal then both teams would be tied on GD and a playoff would be required. Unlikely but a possibility none the less
Jim05
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  English Soccer