Manchester United Season 2011/12

EPL, FA Cup, Carling Cup, The Championship, etc

Re: Manchester United Season 2011/12

Postby devilsadvocate » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:28 am

Still yet to beat utd at old toilet in the epl.
And as long as we have teams full of marshmallows, we never will.
There must have been a giant tub of lube in the dressing room at half tme....
devilsadvocate
Coach

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Swooper16 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:23 am

To be fair Tottenham really only fell to pieces once they went 1-0 down and Redknapp went attacking to try and chase the game. Altho saying that it must be worrying for the yids that they lost 3-0 and it seemed like Utd never really got a sweat up.

Not sure what Fergie will do when (if) Rio and Vidic both return to fitness….Phil Jones looks all class and I wouldn’t be dropping him from what I have seen.
Swooper16
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 2 times

Postby Jim05 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:42 am

Swooper16 wrote:To be fair Tottenham really only fell to pieces once they went 1-0 down and Redknapp went attacking to try and chase the game. Altho saying that it must be worrying for the yids that they lost 3-0 and it seemed like Utd never really got a sweat up.

Not sure what Fergie will do when (if) Rio and Vidic both return to fitness….Phil Jones looks all class and I wouldn’t be dropping him from what I have seen.

He is fantastic, will be one of the buys of the season. Said a bit about the gulf between the two sides when we made our triple sub to bring on Hernandez, Giggs and Park. Still had Berba on bench and with Rio, Vidic and Owen coming back from injury plus the imminent arrival of Sneijder its going to be tough to get a game. Cleverly was good once again and we still have a few more kids that Fergie will unveil during the season.
Thought United dominated most of the first half without putting them away but once the first goal went in Spurs caved in. Must remember it was Spurs first league game but I dont know what they did pre-season but our fitness was miles ahead of theirs, by all reports United's tour of the US was awesome and I believe they are keen to go back next year.
Now for the Arse on Sunday, hopefully end their season early
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3554 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby RoosterMarty » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:20 pm

That will teach Spur players to open their traps! Should have just concentrated on the game.
RoosterMarty
Coach

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 0 time

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  English Soccer