Pro Wrestling Talk

Any other sports

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Postby wristwatcher » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:19 pm

Bully wrote:
as much as I don't like goat man, the rumble match was poor. Should have been goat man entered. Big up roar on the websites over it at the moment. I expect a change or D Bryan to be allowed a challenge of batistas title shot and he wins and goes to mania

That may be your best post ever
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 861 times

Postby wristwatcher » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:27 pm

Just going through Facebook reading the comments from my wrestling friends and there is a unanimous theme.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 861 times

Postby Bully » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:34 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
Bully wrote:
as much as I don't like goat man, the rumble match was poor. Should have been goat man entered. Big up roar on the websites over it at the moment. I expect a change or D Bryan to be allowed a challenge of batistas title shot and he wins and goes to mania

That may be your best post ever

no my best post ever was when I told you to stop bullying me ,

its clear the authorities don't want him. Surely you can see that after tonights match ?It was all fun and games before with "not the face of the company" thing but after tonights results its clear its for real
What they did to punk was just as bad. Also Reigns. Batista coming back after he turned his back on the company and the fans, gets rewarded with a title shot.
Could it just be, just be that he was not entered in the rumble, taker shows on RAW, and challenges D Bryan, and D Bryan WINS at mania over taker ?
Last edited by Bully on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Mic » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:47 pm

There is a massive amount of internet hate for the results of this show. And rightly so.
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 168 times
Been liked: 151 times

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Bully wrote:

May I ask what you don't like about Daniel Bryan? Would love to hear your answer.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 44 times
Grassroots Team: Payneham NU

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:05 pm

The fact Daniel Bryan didnt enter the Rumble is downright disgusting. I was holding my breath for entrant number 30 and when Mysterio came out I felt like smashing the TV. What an absolute joke. How WWE did not capitalise on Daniel Bryan's popularity is beyond me. Absolutely atrocious booking in my opinion.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby Bully » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
Bully wrote:

May I ask what you don't like about Daniel Bryan? Would love to hear your answer.

why do you not like opposition say football teams of the one you support if any?

I don't like the guy.
Bully
Coach

Postby Bully » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:25 pm

Blackwhite wrote:The fact Daniel Bryan didnt enter the Rumble is downright disgusting. I was holding my breath for entrant number 30 and when Mysterio came out I felt like smashing the TV. What an absolute joke. How WWE did not capitalise on Daniel Bryan's popularity is beyond me. Absolutely atrocious booking in my opinion.

well now that you have told everyone. Yes, I agree, it was stupid going on recent results and fans.

I feel for R Mysterio , he copped the boos from the fans over it.
Bully
Coach

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Bully wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:
Bully wrote:

why do you not like opposition say football teams of the one you support if any?

I don't like the guy.

Not very convincing. Just wondering why you don't like him mate. I find it hard to believe anyone cannot like the guy, that's all.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Bully wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:The fact Daniel Bryan didnt enter the Rumble is downright disgusting. I was holding my breath for entrant number 30 and when Mysterio came out I felt like smashing the TV. What an absolute joke. How WWE did not capitalise on Daniel Bryan's popularity is beyond me. Absolutely atrocious booking in my opinion.

well now that you have told everyone. Yes, I agree, it was stupid going on recent results and fans.

The only explanation I can somewhat fathom is the fact that they did not want to overexpose him in order to make him red hot whenever he is on. But that still doesn't cut it for me. He had to be in the rumble and had to win it.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby Bully » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:30 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
Bully wrote:

The only explanation I can somewhat fathom is the fact that they did not want to overexpose him in order to make him red hot whenever he is on. But that still doesn't cut it for me. He had to be in the rumble and had to win it.

possible taker return, on RAW, challenges Bryan, and bryan wins at mania?
Bully
Coach

Postby Mic » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:40 pm

Bully wrote:

Mysterio's popularity has continually dropped from doing nothing new in the past 10 years.
Mic
League - Top 5

Postby Bully » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:42 pm

dropped yes, hasn't really been the same since eddie past on. Was given a title reign but was not the best. But he didn't deserve the boos and cheers when he was eliminated
Bully
Coach

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:51 pm

Bully wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:
Bully wrote:

possible taker return, on RAW, challenges Bryan, and bryan wins at mania?

I still think it will be Brock v Taker at WM, but if Taker was to face Bryan I wouldn't mind. However no matter who Taker faces, the streak must reman intact. He has earnt the right to retire undefeated at WM in my opinion.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby Bully » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:01 pm

well unless batista goes on RAW tomorrow night, calls out D Bryan, and gives his title shot to D Bryan , I don't see any other option or way if they are trying to do something bigger.
Bully
Coach

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:15 pm

Bully wrote:well unless batista goes on RAW tomorrow night, calls out D Bryan, and gives his title shot to D Bryan , I don't see any other option or way if they are trying to do something bigger.

If that happens then they are making a complete mockery of the rumble.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby Bully » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:57 pm

is this any of you guys :D ?

Warning - language !!!
Bully
Coach

Postby Mic » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:25 pm

More from Foley:
"I've never felt so disgusted at the conclusion of a WWE PPV. Like many of you out there, I just don't get it. This Daniel Bryan thing is a phenomenon. You get it. I get it. The fans in Pittsburgh (yes, I was thinking of writing "RIGHT TH…but I'm just not in a cheap pop mood) got it. But tonight, for the first time, I had to admit to myself that the powers that be are just not going to get it. And that makes me sad. I'm just honestly sad, just flat out f***** sad. Yes, I dropped an F-bomb there to emphasize how F'ing sad I am for the guys who bust their butts night in and night out – Ziggler, Punk, Bryan, etc – with no hope of getting their shot at this year's Mania. "
Mic
League - Top 5

Postby helicopterking » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:58 pm

Bryan has to win at wrestle mania. Hopefully not at the expense of The Undertaker. WWE screw either of them over at this time, expect huge outrage.
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 683 times

Postby Mickyj » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:06 pm

crap ending to Rumble Batista really what a joke
Crowd was awesome all night with their chants
Land based Lure Bream Fisherman
PB
Hardbody Bream 38cm
Hardbody Mulloway 40cm