Pro Wrestling Talk

Any other sports

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Postby Bully » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:07 pm

same i have no issues with the guy either.

if people dont want to see him as the face then go elsewhere. Go follow the UFC where Phillip from the WWE thinks the world of himself....has he even had a match in the UFC yet?
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:42 am

Reigns sucks!! A piece of paper has more charisma than him!!! His work in the ring isn't to bad.. His push hasn't been natural! Very forced!

I find him boring! He NEEDS to be heel!!
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3037 times
Been liked: 2407 times

Postby helicopterking » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:10 am

Most reviews saying Wrestlemania was actually pretty good, considering all the doom and gloom everyone thought it was going to be. A lot of people complaining that WWE relying on past talent to make the show.
I don't think they had to many options considering the amount of injuries they have had in the last 12 months.
HBK looked in real good shape for a bloke who retired some time ago.
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 670 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:34 am

I enjoyed mania. Much better than I thought I would
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:37 am

woodublieve12 wrote:I enjoyed mania. Much better than I thought I would

i thought the womens match was top notch. Loved The Rock segment. I expected more from The street fight and the main event was poor.
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 286 times

Postby Pag » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:41 am

mighty hounds wrote:

i thought the womens match was top notch. Loved The Rock segment. I expected more from The street fight and the main event was poor.

The Women's Title match was the highlight for me, no gimmicks or weapons, just a match that felt like it could've gone any direction with some great spots and unpredictable near falls.

Reigns is booed because he represents everything people don't like about WWE Creative. He get pushed to the top despite not being embraced by the masses, while guys who are so over its not funny (Cesaro, Sandow, Ziggler etc) are consistently used poorly. Austin and Rock's ascension to the top was so natural in 97/98 because they were the two the fans chose, not who VInce chooses.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

Postby MJ_23 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Pag wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

The Women's Title match was the highlight for me, no gimmicks or weapons, just a match that felt like it could've gone any direction with some great spots and unpredictable near falls.

Reigns is booed because he represents everything people don't like about WWE Creative. He get pushed to the top despite not being embraced by the masses, while guys who are so over its not funny (Cesaro, Sandow, Ziggler etc) are consistently used poorly. Austin and Rock's ascension to the top was so natural in 97/98 because they were the two the fans chose, not who VInce chooses.

Sasha, Becky and Charlotte saved Wrestlemania.

I haven't read many reviews that liked it to be honest. Main event was trash, Street fight was terrible, Wyatts fed to old guys (AGAIN!!!)

Bring back Seth and put the belt on Sasha and i will start watching again. (Raw was terrible tonight as well)
MJ_23
Under 16s

Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Tumby Bay

Postby Bully » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:37 pm

RAW was terrible tonight ?

RAW was decent tonight for a change
-
Strange how ryder dropped the belt the night after on RAW. Wonder why vince wanted that.
Newday were great as usual.
fatal four way was a great match. Good seeing cescaro back
Crowd was great as usual as the norm for a RAW straight after mania
Seems that Barret is not signing on officially seen as he was kick out of the league of nations.

IMO - Reigns will turn heel ( seeing his promo JBL is backing him also so JBL is a fav for the heels currently ). He will drop the belt soon. Seth will return and be a face, apologies to Ambrose and Reigns, and the Shield will re unite .

Where to now for Brock? He is not in the picture for the title. Maybe a battle with Wyatt at SS ?
Bully
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:17 am

MJ_23 wrote:
Pag wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

Sasha, Becky and Charlotte saved Wrestlemania.

I haven't read many reviews that liked it to be honest. Main event was trash, Street fight was terrible, Wyatts fed to old guys (AGAIN!!!)

Bring back Seth and put the belt on Sasha and i will start watching again. (Raw was terrible tonight as well)

Go home you're drunk. Raw was awesome
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby helicopterking » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:44 pm

That was a fantastic RAW.
Solid matches, good humour,some interesting story lines.
helicopterking
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:57 pm

Chyna has passed away aged 45.
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Mic » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:32 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Chyna has passed away aged 45.

Former ECW wrestler Balls Mahoney passed away a week earlier too, at age 43.
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 145 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:13 am

Hope the trend of good raws continue... Been very good since mania. However if I hear Reigns say his "guy" speech again I may superman punch him :)

How good are "the realist guys in the room"? How you doin? Don't get time to really watch much, if any of NXT. So loving their work!!!! SAWFT!
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue May 03, 2016 11:49 am

Reigns vs AJ main event was excellent.. Hurts to admit it but Reigns was excellent! Obviously AJ was phenomenal

Also Enzo's injury looked horrible. Hopefully it's a speedy recovery
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:35 am

Cody Rhodes has left the wwe
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby helicopterking » Mon May 23, 2016 11:03 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Cody Rhodes has left the wwe

Disappointing.
Was a real talent, but the Star Dust gimmick has got him no where, with no signs of anything on the horizon.
helicopterking
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:28 am

helicopterking wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Cody Rhodes has left the wwe

Disappointing.
Was a real talent, but the Star Dust gimmick has got him no where, with no signs of anything on the horizon.

I've seen his press release regarding his departure... If I get time I'll post it, but it was certainly had a fair bit to do with creative... I thought what he wrote was very good and certainly see why...
Such a shame.
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:10 am

Raw and smack down to split rosters!!! Thoughts?

Personally not a fan, mainly because it's ridiculous to have more than one world champion!!! De values each title!!
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Bully » Thu May 26, 2016 10:27 am

Like the idea.

They run with it for many years with no problems.

Sick of watching smackdown ( and i havent for a long while ) seeing the same story lines and talks behind the scenes as RAW. Smackdown has become just a promo for RAW anyway.

To many stars fighting for one world championship IMO, no wonder they are all leaving

Use to enjoy the Raw vs Smackdown comps and trades between the shows. Enjoyed watching smackdown on fridays seeing other stars having a chance to prove themselves with the different championship

Great move IMO
Bully
Coach

Postby helicopterking » Thu May 26, 2016 11:03 am

I'm with you. I like it.
Can't stand watching replay matches on Smackdown. Watching too much of the Same stuff. Can't stand watching Ambrose,Jericho non stop
How they work the titles, I don't care, but the matches will actually have some meaning behind them with a Roster Split. Hopefully wrestlers like Ziggler and Cesaro will get some belt time.
helicopterking
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Other Sports