Anyone experience problems/error pages with the site?

Anything!

Anyone experience problems/error pages with the site?

Postby Wedgie » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:12 pm

The reason I ask is both I and Tigerboss had problems posting on one particular thread in the Cricket Forum but have had no problems elsewhere.
TB says he's had problems PM'ing also.
If any error pages come up, pm, email or post me the details (just copy and paste it) and it will help me fix any problems as they arise.

Cheers.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2063 times
Been liked: 3923 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby - » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:05 am

I experience regular problems and they are not limited to fair moderation. I seem to always get error pages.
Never give a sucker an even break

Nor ban a user for an acceptable topic of discussion.

"Baby on board". Why dont you put a sign on ur car saying "adult on board" or "car stereo in use"?
-
Reserves

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby MagicKiwi » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:43 am

I get logged off all the time Wedgie - like right now. I also have to log in twice most times for me to be truly logged in.

Just now when I got kicked out, I had just voted on your what do you think of the stars poll. My name was still shown down the bottom of the home page as logged in but I'm not. So I've just logged in and have lost all the View Posts Since Last Logged In which I use regularly here and on the Roost.

Speaking of which, I used to experience similar problems on the Roost but they went away....

One thing I did notice though is when I logged back in, the posts lost an hour of time. i.e. if I posted something at 10-30, it's now showing it posted at 9-30.... :?:
Red (and White)
Red (Backs)
All (Blacks)
MagicKiwi
League Bench Warmer

Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby JK » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:47 am

I experience the same problems as MK on the Redlegs Forum, but have had no problemos so far on this site.
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4466 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Coorong » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:50 am

If I dont use the site for a couple of hours it logs me off. The remember my password still doesnt work.
Coorong
League - Best 21

Been liked: 8 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:47 pm

We've got a problem on this site. There's this nobhead who keeps posting shit about dicks all the time. Ban his sorry a55.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1705 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:51 pm

ROTFLMFAO.

Errrr, ditto.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7535 times
Been liked: 10848 times

Postby - » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:02 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:We've got a problem on this site. There's this nobhead who keeps posting shit about dicks all the time. Ban his sorry a55.

regards,

REB

Harsh REB. What do you expect a knobhead to post about? Pussys? Wouldn't it be better for a knobhead to stick to his own family and bloodlines?
Never give a sucker an even break

Nor ban a user for an acceptable topic of discussion.

"Baby on board". Why dont you put a sign on ur car saying "adult on board" or "car stereo in use"?
-
Reserves

Postby Wedgie » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:12 pm

Thanks for the input guys, Im more interested in any error pages that pop up so keep an eye out for those and email them through to me.

In regard to not auto logging in to the forum, it has to do with "cookies" and sometimes settles down over time, but if its a mass problem Im interested to know.
I don't know if browsers has anything to do with or perhaps firewalls but my auto logging in works fine but I use Firefox so I can't speak for IE users.

Perhaps pm me if you have continued problesm with logging in that way I can work out each persons settings and take it from there.

Cheers.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2063 times
Been liked: 3923 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby longtimewaiting_2 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:20 am

only prob i had was when i first registered i used longtimewaiting but my hot mail account wasnt active and couldnt retrieve e mail so i had to go to longtimewaiting_2 and register with my other e mail address apart from that no probs 8)
longtimewaiting_2
Rookie

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion