SAAFL Division 4 2014

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who will win the division 4 grand final?

Glenunga
7%
Eastern Park
18%
Golden Grove
25%
Hectorville
4%
Hope Valley
9%
Kenilworth
8%
Pooraka
5%
Pulteney
1%
Salisbury West
16%
Woodville South
9%

Total votes : 105

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Postby manbitesdog » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:16 am

Demon Juke wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:i only spoke to Timmy2 weeks ago and he suggested was going to see out the year at Sedan.

Mind you, 2 weeks is a long time in footy :lol:

Does this mean that Dene Steele will come back, given he was just named in their all-time all star team?

It is Aloisi and Leigh, jumping ship once again. Salisbury West will end like Brahma...

Both Leigh and Timmy signed last night a and should play tomorrow. Matty Leigh is a Salisbury West boy anyway so just returning home to finish and Timmy coming to join some old mates. And hopefully another older westies playerto be back aswell next week just before the cut off date
manbitesdog
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Solomontown

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:21 am

manbitesdog wrote:Both Leigh and Timmy signed last night a and should play tomorrow.

That's assuming their clubs clear them in time..
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby manbitesdog » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:35 am

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
manbitesdog wrote:Both Leigh and Timmy signed last night a and should play tomorrow.

Spoke with Timmy today and he said clearance all done
manbitesdog
Rookie

Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Solomontown

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:36 am

I don't trust or believe anything until they actually click that approve button :lol:

Nothing worse than believing it's going to be completed and come Sat you've suddenly got to adjust your plans because the other club lied or were too lazy :D
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:08 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:

As long as the clearance is lodged by the 30th it is fine.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:16 pm

manbitesdog wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:i only spoke to Timmy2 weeks ago and he suggested was going to see out the year at Sedan.

Mind you, 2 weeks is a long time in footy :lol:

Does this mean that Dene Steele will come back, given he was just named in their all-time all star team?

It is Aloisi and Leigh, jumping ship once again. Salisbury West will end like Brahma...

Both Leigh and Timmy signed last night a and should play tomorrow. Matty Leigh is a Salisbury West boy anyway so just returning home to finish and Timmy coming to join some old mates. And hopefully another older westies playerto be back aswell next week just before the cut off date

Hickey.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:17 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:

As long as the clearance is lodged by the 30th it is fine.

I was talking about them playing tomorrow
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby ROOBOY18 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:30 pm

With a forward line of McIntyre/Champlin/Aliosi its hard to see SW losing another game and will now be Flag favorites for sure. Good luck to all other sides
Join in the chorus!!
ROOBOY18
Rookie

Has liked: 214 times
Been liked: 29 times
Grassroots Team: Hornridge

Postby The Informer » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:37 pm

manbitesdog wrote:
2old2slow wrote:could salisbury west be adding some late inclusions from the hills league?

Salisbury have added another player to list there list and he will be lining up on Saturday. Last years div 4 leading goal kicker Tim Aloisi set to rejoin his old goal kicking buddy Scotty Mac up forward

Surely Timmy would of signed a contract at Sedan and wont be cleared?
They mght even hold onto him as a required player?
Why wouldnt Timmy go back to Lodge, would ladder positions have anything to do with it?
The Informer
Reserves

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 233 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Robran » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:05 pm

The_Informer wrote:
manbitesdog wrote:
2old2slow wrote:could salisbury west be adding some late inclusions from the hills league?

Salisbury have added another player to list there list and he will be lining up on Saturday. Last years div 4 leading goal kicker Tim Aloisi set to rejoin his old goal kicking buddy Scotty Mac up forward

Surely Timmy would of signed a contract at Sedan and wont be cleared?
They mght even hold onto him as a required player?
Why wouldnt Timmy go back to Lodge, would ladder positions have anything to do with it?

They all signed contracts at sedan they were all asked to take a 20% pay cut which I think did sit to well with them.. I pretty sure there was lads that left sedan earlier in the year that we're on contracts and apparently sedan just let them go. I am some what suprised aloisi has gone there he never been a fan of the club also you will prob find dene steele wants back in as well and he is a dead set gun.. good luck to opposition clubs with that forward line but they all might get in each others way trying to out score each other:-)
GO THE COCKS
The mighty cocks 2018 premiers
Robran
League - Best 21

Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 189 times

Postby Robran » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Daniel hickey will be staying at sedan and as for the question of ladder position what do u think go to a very strong club with every chance of winning the flag or back to blodge who unfortunately are heading in the wrong direction...
GO THE COCKS
The mighty cocks 2018 premiers
Robran
League - Best 21

Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 189 times

Postby Jim05 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:25 pm

I see Koler isnt heading back to Salisbury West and has been cleared to Broadview
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby S Demon » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:15 pm

Robran wrote:Daniel hickey will be staying at sedan and as for the question of ladder position what do u think go to a very strong club with every chance of winning the flag or back to blodge who unfortunately are heading in the wrong direction...

I wonder how much SW had to fork out to help the clearance go through? Or if Sedan are looking at decreasing their payments anyway, are they happy too just off load $500 - $1000 per week for 2 players to ease the financial burden..? In other words, promise the world to recruits and if you're not where you want to be at the halfway point of the season start moving some blokes on and save up and do it all again next year maybe...
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 370 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Robb_Stark » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:55 pm

i think round 9 should be the deadline for a clearance its kinda dragging out this year more people can jump ship from clubs that are struggling and chase a flag at other clubs if it be in the As Bs or Cs
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:56 pm

I think players should only be allowed to be cleared once in a season.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:i think round 9 should be the deadline for a clearance its kinda dragging out this year more people can jump ship from clubs that are struggling and chase a flag at other clubs if it be in the As Bs or Cs

Croc. If you went came to Hope Valley (purely for examples sake) on the proviso that S Demon said you would get paid $350 per game and then half way through the year, SD comes back and says "Sorry Stark, we're broke and can only afford to pay you $100 per game" - what would you do?

I can guarantee you'd be onto the next club that snapped you up at the same price.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby 2old2slow » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:27 pm

i believe my mail was right!
2old2slow
Rookie

Been liked: 6 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:i think round 9 should be the deadline for a clearance its kinda dragging out this year more people can jump ship from clubs that are struggling and chase a flag at other clubs if it be in the As Bs or Cs

Croc. If you went came to Hope Valley (purely for examples sake) on the proviso that S Demon said you would get paid $350 per game and then half way through the year, SD comes back and says "Sorry Stark, we're broke and can only afford to pay you $100 per game" - what would you do?

I can guarantee you'd be onto the next club that snapped you up at the same price.

footy chick im not talking about paid players jumping ship im talking about anyone in general the cut off point is after round 11 this year thats over half way into the season

and 350 dollars wow a better example would of been i was offered 50 dollars then you cut it to a pie and coke id still stay its better then what im worth lol
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby Demon Juke » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:24 pm

Footy Chick wrote:

You do your homework before you sign for a like Sedan, 4 months before was going to Elizabeth before he got the better offer.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby S Demon » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:25 pm

Footy Chick wrote:

So are you implying SW offered Aloisi $500 per game? Wasn't that what he was getting at Sedan?
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 370 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League