Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Spargo » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:34 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
Mic wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:Not getting any sort of acknowledgement when letting someone into traffic. That really grinds my gears.

I hate getting acknowledgement - I don't need to be thanked for putting my foot on my brake for an extra few seconds.

You hate being thanked for being courteous or helpful. You Sir are a strange Cat.

Being a North Adelaide supporter is good lead in here....
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby nuggety goodness » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Indoor soccer team has folded and now i have no team to play with. Seems like a few of the ladd have started a new side with work mates and school mates and im left with no mates and no side to play in! Very disappointed. Anyone in need of a player?!? Pretty much an indoor version of luis suarez without the goals or assists... ;-)
I am not talking to you for 3 minutes because you punched me in the head and it hurt and that was not okay for you to do
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5

Has liked: 329 times
Been liked: 219 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Postby Brodlach » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:32 pm

nuggety goodness wrote:Indoor soccer team has folded and now i have no team to play with. Seems like a few of the ladd have started a new side with work mates and school mates and im left with no mates and no side to play in! Very disappointed. Anyone in need of a player?!? Pretty much an indoor version of luis suarez without the goals or assists... ;-)

Where did you play?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby nuggety goodness » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:33 pm

Burragah, kelly rd modbury
I am not talking to you for 3 minutes because you punched me in the head and it hurt and that was not okay for you to do
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5

Has liked: 329 times
Been liked: 219 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Postby Pseudo » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:36 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
bennymacca wrote:
RustyCage wrote:Walking into Radio Rentals and within 10 minutes I've been bugged by 5 different sales people. Piss off and let me browse!

Better than the opposite when you are tryit b to find someone but can't, or they are unhelpful

happens regularly at Harvey Norman Noarlunga

Ha! I was about to reply to the OP with "Well go to Harvey Norman then".
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:47 pm

stupid horses.....
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:48 pm

heres me thinking it was because they don't make BTN anymore ;)
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby kickinit » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:37 pm

Pseudo wrote:Ha! I was about to reply to the OP with "Well go to Harvey Norman then".

Harvey Norman can be hit and miss. They work on commission but they have a maximum they can earn, so if your lucky to get someone that has earn't their max they are more willing to give you discount.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby MW » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:21 pm

kickinit wrote:
Pseudo wrote:Ha! I was about to reply to the OP with "Well go to Harvey Norman then".

Harvey Norman can be hit and miss. They work on commission but they have a maximum they can earn, so if your lucky to get someone that has earn't their max they are more willing to give you discount.

If you work on the priniciple "there will always be a better deal on offer" and go in with that mindset, they soon realise and give you the best price you can get, especially if you walk away after hearing the offer.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Gozu » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:56 pm

MW wrote:
kickinit wrote:

If you work on the priniciple "there will always be a better deal on offer" and go in with that mindset, they soon realise and give you the best price you can get, especially if you walk away after hearing the offer.

Or they do like what they did to me when I was thinking about whether to buy the last big screen TV on special (the display one) went outside to think about it and came back in and one of their other guys was on the phone with someone who supposedly wanted it right there and then so my guy said quick make a decision or it's going to go and I'm like *sigh* "Yeah alright".
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 659 times

Postby MW » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:27 pm

mmm sounds like you got grifted mate
MW
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:37 pm

or you go into Harveys, and as you are waiting to be served check out other outlets via the phone. find the same product $100 cheaper and they don't price match - goodbye
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby HH3 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:52 pm

Or the time I never go into Harvey Norman coz those places are full of dickheads and rip off prices.

The Good Guys usually have similar products at cheaper prices....and nicer people in my experience.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:56 pm

they'll only price match within a set boundary nowdays (ie; 5km)...assholes, which is why going to Good Guys at Hectorville is bloody useless. Nothing within cooee of them at all.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:59 pm

but then you carry on and put on a performance like a 2yr old!

that always works well
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby HH3 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:08 pm

I walked into Harvey Norman at Colonades about 6 years ago (I was 19 or 20, but looked about 16) and browsed for a bit. Granted I would've looked like I had no money but that shouldn't matter.

When I'd decided what I wanted, I tried to find a salesperson. Took me forever and when I did get someone to help me with the TVs, he talked to me like I was a piece of shit, and pretty much acted like I was wasting his time.

I then told him I'll look around a bit more by myself, and get him if I need him. I went and found another guy and he took a bit more interest in me when I told him I wanted to get a new 42 inch Samsung, the PS3 bundle (they'd just come out and the bundle was $900) and a tv unit.

When I went to the counter to ring it up, the original f**kwit was standing there staring in disbelief that he'd thrown a $3000 sale away.

Since then I won't buy from Harvey Norman.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Harvey norman at Noarlunga is terrible to get service at.
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby MW » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:57 pm

funnily enough, I have found that I have got my best deals, especially on TVs through Myer at Marion. The last time I was looking at a Samsung 55" TV, Myer gave it to me at the same price as the lowest I had seen, and threw in a blu-ray wireless surround sound system
MW
Coach

Postby kickinit » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Harvey's work very strange with their pricing. Basically they have a minim price they can sell it for, then they have a minimum price they will make commission on and then the advertised price. So basically they will have a tv out for $2,000 it has a minimum commission price of $1,800 and a minimum sell price of $1,600. So if they sell it under $1,800 they don't make a cent of commission. So once they hit there maximum commission for the week they start selling things down at the $1,600. I much prefer to shop at JB or Good Guys, but I usually find JB to come out the cheapest.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby jakovasaurus » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:45 pm

It definitely pays to know people who work at a Harvey's or JB.
jakovasaurus
Under 18s

Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 130 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion