I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:53 pm

dedja wrote:do you realise you're a raving faarkwit?

I withdraw Your Honour

Is that all you have Dedja? It's probably good you backed out as you clearly don't know what your talking about. Funny thing is the part about issues it would cause them came directly from a police officer.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby dedja » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:57 pm

What world are you from because it's not Earth :lol:

Please provide me with the evidence that supports your assertion that the police office has committed an offence, because the Westminster System doesn't seem to agree with you.
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 1024 times

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:00 pm

HH3 wrote:
Spargo wrote:My iPhone 5 keeps freezing after I watch a video clip, ie YouTube.
I press "done" in the top left corner but nothing happens. I end up having to turn the phone off completely then back on which is obviously giving me the shits.
Can this be fixed?

@kickinit

There you go mate. The guru will help you out.

Its probably your fault though. Apples perfect.

1. reinstall the app
2. completely shut down the phone and let it sit for 30 seconds before restarting
3. do a hard reset
4. back up phone, restore to default and resync your phone
5. take it to a apple store.

Haven't had trouble with youtube on my phone or iPad, but have had issues with the update on Apple tv. Pretty much it's a crappy update from google.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:07 pm

dedja wrote:What world are you from because it's not Earth :lol:

Please provide me with the evidence that supports your assertion that the police office has committed an offence, because the Westminster System doesn't seem to agree with you.

The officer made physical contact with him, which he admits in his voice recording. Below is what SA defines as assault.

(1) A person commits an assault if the person, without the consent of another person (the "victim")—

(a) intentionally applies force (directly or indirectly) to the victim; or

(b) intentionally makes physical contact (directly or indirectly) with the victim, knowing that the victim might reasonably object to the contact in the circumstances (whether or not the victim was at the time aware of the contact); or

See B Dedja, under our law he committed assault. I'm guessing in your twisted brain you probably still think your right. I'm also guessing you think Nick stevens should of been found not guilty.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/sa/c ... 2/s20.html
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby dedja » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:25 pm

LOL, but the District Court disagrees with you, or doesn't that matter? So you have judicial powers that over rule the District Court? I'm impressed.

Do you realise that Shahin is now being investigated for allegedly attempting to influence police to lay charges. Not sure but if they stick it may amount to perverting the course of justice.

Nick Stevens was convicted of 12 charges by the Ringwood Magistrates Court and will be sentenced on the 11th March. Guilty as charged. Not sure how that is relevant to this discussion though.

Are you familiar with the notion of confirmation bias?
dedja
Coach

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:16 pm

dedja wrote:LOL, but the District Court disagrees with you, or doesn't that matter? So you have judicial powers that over rule the District Court? I'm impressed.

Do you realise that Shahin is now being investigated for allegedly attempting to influence police to lay charges. Not sure but if they stick it may amount to perverting the course of justice.

Nick Stevens was convicted of 12 charges by the Ringwood Magistrates Court and will be sentenced on the 11th March. Guilty as charged. Not sure how that is relevant to this discussion though.

So your saying that it doesn't matter what the law says? You do realise there have been many cases that have been overturned in the appeal process.

How can they investigate him. The officer admitted to assaulting him, if he had to influence them to lay charges then they should be investigating why they didn't lay the charges straight away. Last thing to leave you with Dedja the Law is black and white and doesn't lie, judges on the other can decide who they are leaning towards before the case even hits the court room.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby heater31 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:29 pm

kickinit wrote:
dedja wrote:LOL, but the District Court disagrees with you, or doesn't that matter? So you have judicial powers that over rule the District Court? I'm impressed.

So your saying that it doesn't matter what the law says? You do realise there have been many cases that have been overturned in the appeal process.

How can they investigate him. The officer admitted to assaulting him, if he had to influence them to lay charges then they should be investigating why they didn't lay the charges straight away. Last thing to leave you with Dedja the Law is black and white and doesn't lie, judges on the other can decide who they are leaning towards before the case even hits the court room.

According to a court of law in front of a jury of his peers he did not assault the alleged victim. In more simple terms what the Police officer did was not in the parameters of the definition of assault.

This is the one time that Money and influence did not help the alleged victim. From where I see it he can **** off back to his office and continue running his business and bully suppliers/contractors to further his business.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1265 times

Postby Jase » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:47 pm

I'm wondering, if someone was suspected of committing a crime, lets just say they pinched something from a shop, and was grabbed by a policeman while trying to escape. Using your "logic" kickinit, the thief should be able to claim assault as they would .."reasonably object to the contact in the circumstances"...

Is that your thinking...?
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1487 times
Been liked: 560 times

Postby bennymacca » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:03 pm

Maybe kickinit should have prosecuted given he clearly knows more about it than the judge, jury, and all of the lawyers?

I'm usually one that thinks police can overstep the mark sometimes, but clearly this isn't one of those cases n
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby dedja » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Yes, kickinit conveniently forgets the legislated powers that a sworn police officer possesses, but then again establishing the full facts wouldn't suit the argument.
dedja
Coach

Postby RB » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:16 pm

kickinit wrote:
dedja wrote:What world are you from because it's not Earth :lol:

The officer made physical contact with him, which he admits in his voice recording. Below is what SA defines as assault.

(1) A person commits an assault if the person, without the consent of another person (the "victim")—

(a) intentionally applies force (directly or indirectly) to the victim; or

(b) intentionally makes physical contact (directly or indirectly) with the victim, knowing that the victim might reasonably object to the contact in the circumstances (whether or not the victim was at the time aware of the contact); or

See B Dedja, under our law he committed assault. I'm guessing in your twisted brain you probably still think your right. I'm also guessing you think Nick stevens should of been found not guilty.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/sa/c ... 2/s20.html

Lol at least quote the whole thing:

(2) However—
(a) conduct that lies within limits of what would be generally accepted in the community as normal incidents of social interaction or community life cannot amount to an assault; and
(b) conduct that is justified or excused by law cannot amount to an assault.

And that's not even considering self-defence. It really amazes me how you've convinced yourself not merely that he might be guilty, but that he's definitely guilty. Clearly you know nothing about the law of assault, or the criminal procedure, including examination and cross-examination of all witnesses, the burdens of proof, the realities of policing and the difficult people the police have to deal with.

Are you seriously of the opinion that a policeman, or civilian for that matter, ought not to be allowed to put their hand out in front of them to maintain distance from an aggressor? Even by your lofty standards what you're saying is absurd.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 772 times
Been liked: 1082 times

Postby HH3 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:30 pm

We should me up kickinit. im gonna get up in your face, be rude, obnoxious, and just argue with everything you say....then ill expect you to just stand there and take it. And in your face, i mean within arms reach. You cant do shit. And if you do, I now have proof that you think that you have assaulted me.

Clown
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Brodlach » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:35 pm

Why do people bother arguing with him?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4217 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby dedja » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:39 pm

I'm on holidays so it's passing the time
dedja
Coach

Postby RB » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:43 pm

Lol, same reason as me.
RB
Coach

Postby Failed Creation » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:54 pm

I'm sitting here with some popcorn and a beverage. :lol:
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3308 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby Jase » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:55 pm

My wifes gone out so need to have the nightly argument with someone
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1487 times
Been liked: 560 times

Postby dedja » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:57 pm

OK, we've got a posse now. I'll get him back ...

@kickinit
dedja
Coach

Postby RB » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:00 pm

Love how you can summon them like that with this new technology.

I might order a pizza, see if it gets here before the clown comes back.
RB
Coach

Postby The Apostle » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:04 pm

I seriously need to know...what car(s) do the residents of that house on Mount Barker Road, Bridgewater own...that one with the driveway that has a 70 degree downslope...:shock: :shock: :shock:
The Apostle
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 16 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion