Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:41 pm

Only one way to shut her up
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 12310 times
Been liked: 3917 times

Postby Gozu » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:50 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:people over sharing on public transport... I have zero interest in hearing about you trying for the bay and how long you have been off the pill... Conversation wasn't with me but from several rows away...

Last week a couple with two kids got on the train at Elizabeth standing behind me:

Kids: "Mummy mummy look out the window"

Her: "I don't give a f__k and stop running around!"

Him: "When I get my licence back..."

Her: "You know what you're problem is? You're fat, you're lazy and you smell"

Train was packed by the way.

Heard another guy talking about taking a crowbar to someone when he gets off parole.
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 663 times

Postby stan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Gozu wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:people over sharing on public transport... I have zero interest in hearing about you trying for the bay and how long you have been off the pill... Conversation wasn't with me but from several rows away...

Last week a couple with two kids got on the train at Elizabeth standing behind me:

Kids: "Mummy mummy look out the window"

Her: "I don't give a f__k and stop running around!"

Him: "When I get my licence back..."

Her: "You know what you're problem is? You're fat, you're lazy and you smell"

Train was packed by the way.

Heard another guy talking about taking a crowbar to someone when he gets off parole.

At least he is waiting till hes off Parole. I mean at least he is thinking. [emoji6]
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1271 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby stan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:38 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Only one way to shut her up

I actually thought she was about to slip put at one point.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1271 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby RustyCage » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:42 pm

stan wrote:This hot chick is loud as **** on the tram. Would be given me the total shits but I have a good view of here rack wih her lovely low cut top.

If she is loud on the train she'd probably be loud elsewhere too
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 934 times

Postby HH3 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:53 pm

RustyCage wrote:
stan wrote:This hot chick is loud as **** on the tram. Would be given me the total shits but I have a good view of here rack wih her lovely low cut top.

If she is loud on the train she'd probably be loud elsewhere too

Yeah, when shes nagging you about pickig your jocks up off the floor
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Coach Bombay » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:10 pm

The Indonesian party pushing to ban the consumption of alcohol. Maybe try banning religion and corruption. That's their two biggest problems. Neither are needed.
The death penalty can never be excused as it allows a state a means by which it can pick and choose who is fit to live and who isnt
Coach Bombay
League - Top 5

Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 142 times

Postby wristwatcher » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:09 pm

Coach Bombay wrote:The Indonesian party pushing to ban the consumption of alcohol. Maybe try banning religion and corruption. That's their two biggest problems. Neither are needed.

Religion is not needed. What an utterly stupid post
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 861 times

Postby Coach Bombay » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:33 am

Explain how it is needed? It is merely a choice, one that brings more harm to the world than anything else. Get rid of it
The death penalty can never be excused as it allows a state a means by which it can pick and choose who is fit to live and who isnt
Coach Bombay
League - Top 5

Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 142 times

Postby wristwatcher » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:05 pm

Coach Bombay wrote:Explain how it is needed? It is merely a choice, one that brings more harm to the world than anything else. Get rid of it

You have probably answered your own question. It's my choice. But your not going to hear me preach, put it on someone that my beliefs are right and there's are wrong or use it as a weapon of war.

Billions have the right to have religious beliefs unfortunately there is a tyrannical minority who will use it for the wrong reasons. It's these people who ruin religion.

People have a right and a need to believe. If we got rid of everything that was not needed we would not have a western society. We wouldn't even have footy on the weekends, it's not really needed its another choice I make.

I recently had a mate tell me he lost all respect for me because I believed in God. As I explained to him I choose to believe that I don't have the answers to the universe and that there is a higher power. F@cked if I know the who, what , where or when of it all but I need to believe that I have a path and a purpose.

I really don't want to go into pages of debate as my opinion of people does not change if they are catholic, Buddhist, Islamic, Protestant, Jehovah or Atheist. I have friends from each of those back grounds. I just took exception to the get rid of all religion comment. However I do understand your point of view as I mentioned when used as a weapon of war it can evoke senseless violence. I'm not sure what an answer or solution is, perhaps get rid off the blood thirsty extremists.

As I said not looking for a religious debate, SAFooty does not need a holy war. Probably shouldn't have called your post utterly stupid. Just took it the wrong way as I felt it was a bit extreme for this ex alter boy....... Let me just save someone the trouble of their comical retort. No the priest did not touch me, I wasn't pretty enough
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 861 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:48 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
Coach Bombay wrote:Explain how it is needed? It is merely a choice, one that brings more harm to the world than anything else. Get rid of it

You have probably answered your own question. It's my choice. But your not going to hear me preach, put it on someone that my beliefs are right and there's are wrong or use it as a weapon of war.

Billions have the right to have religious beliefs unfortunately there is a tyrannical minority who will use it for the wrong reasons. It's these people who ruin religion.
People have a right and a need to believe. If we got rid of everything that was not needed we would not have a western society. We wouldn't even have footy on the weekends, it's not really needed its another choice I make.

I recently had a mate tell me he lost all respect for me because I believed in God. As I explained to him I choose to believe that I don't have the answers to the universe and that there is a higher power. F@cked if I know the who, what , where or when of it all but I need to believe that I have a path and a purpose.

I really don't want to go into pages of debate as my opinion of people does not change if they are catholic, Buddhist, Islamic, Protestant, Jehovah or Atheist. I have friends from each of those back grounds. I just took exception to the get rid of all religion comment. However I do understand your point of view as I mentioned when used as a weapon of war it can evoke senseless violence. I'm not sure what an answer or solution is, perhaps get rid off the blood thirsty extremists.

As I said not looking for a religious debate, SAFooty does not need a holy war. Probably shouldn't have called your post utterly stupid. Just took it the wrong way as I felt it was a bit extreme for this ex alter boy....... Let me just save someone the trouble of their comical retort. No the priest did not touch me, I wasn't pretty enough

spot on...

well said mate
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3064 times
Been liked: 2430 times

Postby Spargo » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:50 pm

This ^
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5701 times
Been liked: 5272 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:50 pm

just so you know i am not a religious individual... However i will admit faith is an incredible thing.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3064 times
Been liked: 2430 times

Postby Spargo » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:52 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:just so you know i am not a religious individual... However i will admit faith is an incredible thing.

Now that the COLA has run out, you may very well be searching for divine intervention Wubby.....
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5701 times
Been liked: 5272 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Psyber » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Re the above conversation:
I've concluded religion is dangerous.
My new lady friend is a Catholic and on Good Friday was booked to lead one of the groups of the faithful through the Stations of the Cross.
I tagged along purely out of curiosity about the ritual, and got stung four times while standing at the 8th Station, by one European Wasp.
I moved on before its mates joined in...
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 397 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Ouch...and you lived to tell the tale.

Theres so many more wasps around this year than there ever used to be I reckon...
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1753 times
Been liked: 2171 times

Postby Psyber » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Ouch...and you lived to tell the tale.
Theres so many more wasps around this year than there ever used to be I reckon...

It got caught in a fold in my shirt sleeve when I moved my arm and lashed out - 3 minor pricks and one full stab all in the same location.
Result: a lump on my arm the size of an egg, and feeling a bit woozy and having a nagging headache for a few days.
Perhaps my survival was a miracle?! :lol:
Psyber
Coach

Postby RustyCage » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:47 pm

The idiots who are complaining about the girl on the podium at the Chinese Grand Prix getting sprayed with champagne by Lewis Hamilton
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 934 times

Postby Psyber » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:53 pm

RustyCage wrote:The idiots who are complaining about the girl on the podium at the Chinese Grand Prix getting sprayed with champagne by Lewis Hamilton

Personally, I think Champagne should be slightly chilled and sipped from a suitable glass, and that anyone who shakes the bottle and sprays it is crass, and should be shot after they've paid everyone's dry cleaning bills - and for the wasted Champagne... ;)
Psyber
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:57 pm

Psyber wrote:
RustyCage wrote:The idiots who are complaining about the girl on the podium at the Chinese Grand Prix getting sprayed with champagne by Lewis Hamilton

Personally, I think Champagne should be slightly chilled and sipped from a suitable glass, and that anyone who shakes the bottle and sprays it is crass, and should be shot after they've paid everyone's dry cleaning bills - and for the wasted Champagne... ;)

^^^ Champagne Psyber :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1753 times
Been liked: 2171 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion