I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:45 pm

shoe boy wrote:
Booney wrote:What is it with young blokes today.

Rolled up jeans/chinos with no socks and lace up leather shoes, usually brown/tan and made of some sort of woven mesh type. Do they, or if it's you reading this who does it, know how ******* stupid that look is? Classic case of some smoking little number in a menswear store convincing you the mannequin looks good in it so you will too.

was his hair in a bun .

Who are we too judge........ as long as his boyfriend likes it that's all that matters!!! ;)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2234 times
Been liked: 2528 times

Postby Booney » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:45 pm

whufc wrote:
Booney wrote:
whufc wrote:

Rolled up jeans/chinos with no socks and lace up leather shoes, usually brown/tan and made of some sort of woven mesh type. Do they, or if it's you reading this who does it, know how ******* stupid that look is? Classic case of some smoking little number in a menswear store convincing you the mannequin looks good in it so you will too.

It makes the girls go cray cray!!!

If you say cray cray, you are a girl.

Your just upset you wont be doing the red square swipe at 3am this weekend!! ;)

What's a Red Square?

Actually, don't answer that.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7519 times
Been liked: 10815 times

Postby HH3 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Its a Russian who doesn't like anything that might be against the rules, isn't it?
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Sheik Yerbouti » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:22 pm

Booney wrote:
whufc wrote:

It makes the girls go cray cray!!!

If you say cray cray, you are a girl.

Or nom nom
Hey soccer you owe us 45million.
Sheik Yerbouti
League - Best 21

Has liked: 201 times
Been liked: 204 times

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:54 pm

HH3 wrote:Its a Russian who doesn't like anything that might be against the rules, isn't it?

I thought it was 'that' time of the month, you know a no go zone.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Grenville » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:42 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
HH3 wrote:Its a Russian who doesn't like anything that might be against the rules, isn't it?

I thought it was 'that' time of the month, you know a no go zone.

Don't dice with the Red Baron.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby Grenville » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:59 pm

whufc wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
whufc wrote:How much it costs to renew my passport which expires in July

$139 for 5 years or $277 for 10.
Mine doesnt expire till September but Im in the process of renewing it now as some countries insist you have at least 6 months till the expiry on your passport to let you in.

Cheers mate

I'm heading of in March 2018 to Ireland for SamUDogs wedding so should be fun

If you're staying in Dublin do the 1916 revolution tour, top notch. Temple Bar is great to have a beer and listen to some live music at night (a nice curry joint is close too). I stayed at a hotel there and you just opened your window and listened to the local music flow. I got there mid arvo, checked in and went to the closest pub and ended up chatting and drinking pints with a bloke I'd never met for two hours. The people are brilliant. And for fu*****e do the Guinness brewery tour, when you're drinking a freshly poured Guinness at the top of the brewery overlooking Dublin you will be a content man.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby carey » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:01 pm

Ok so I'm after so advice/Help in finding a wedding venue. Been engaged for 5 years now and the Mrs is now putting it on me hard to get married in Feb 2018, Today we had walk throughs at Bird in Hand Winery, Marybank winery, Mount Lofty House, Glen Ewin estate and Utopia at water fall gully. Having a look at the Grange and Glenelg golf courses next week. Any help would be great were looking around the 120-140 guests.

Geez its going to cost plenty, With this being said The Grange golf course seems the cheapest but looks really nice. At this stage looks like no change out of about $30,000. Grange looks closer to $20,000 than $30,000 the rest are basically with $1,500 of each other all close to the $30k mark.

Ideally we'd like a venue to be a 'One stop shop type of thing' Ceremony, Photos and reception all at the one venue.

The boys have planned my bucks show (Well its basically a weekend yep we get on a 42 seater bus Friday and get home Sunday) The wedding should still be on after that........ I like were doing a race meeting some where! I think.

All your help/suggestions will be appreciated.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2812 times
Been liked: 2999 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:06 pm

carey wrote:Ok so I'm after so advice/Help in finding a wedding venue. Been engaged for 5 years now and the Mrs is now putting it on me hard to get married in Feb 2018, Today we had walk throughs at Bird in Hand Winery, Marybank winery, Mount Lofty House, Glen Ewin estate and Utopia at water fall gully. Having a look at the Grange and Glenelg golf courses next week. Any help would be great were looking around the 120-140 guests.

Geez its going to cost plenty, With this being said The Grange golf course seems the cheapest but looks really nice. At this stage looks like no change out of about $30,000. Grange looks closer to $20,000 than $30,000 the rest are basically with $1,500 of each other all close to the $30k mark.

Ideally we'd like a venue to be a 'One stop shop type of thing' Ceremony, Photos and reception all at the one venue.

The boys have planned my bucks show (Well its basically a weekend yep we get on a 42 seater bus Friday and get home Sunday) The wedding should still be on after that........ I like were doing a race meeting some where! I think.

My only advice would be........ after 8 pints it doesn't matter where you are and how much you paid for it, as long as you are surrounded by family and good friends is all that matters.
I wish someone had told me this before I shelled out $$$$$$.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:50 pm

**** me $30k......
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11912 times
Been liked: 3627 times

Postby carey » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:27 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:**** me $30k......

I know!

It's bloody expensive, Venue costs, Drinks packages, Food packages, cars, Dresses, suits, photos, DJ, Celebrant the list goes on and on

If I had my way it'd be in the back yard with a pig on a spit, few kegs of west end, few bottles of leg opener with the greatest hits of the 80's cranking and everyone's happy.
carey
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Secret, don't mention it's for a W..... When booking a location, cost jackpots by 1,000,000,000,000
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby JK » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:00 am

Had a wedding at the Grange Golf Course last weekend (see restaurant review thread) and it was an outstanding venue mate .. Food exceptional and along with the froffs, it was plentiful. Have been to more than one wedding there, and other functions too, and it has never ever been anything other than top notch.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4465 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby whufc » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:33 am

carey wrote:

I know!

It's bloody expensive, Venue costs, Drinks packages, Food packages, cars, Dresses, suits, photos, DJ, Celebrant the list goes on and on

If I had my way it'd be in the back yard with a pig on a spit, few kegs of west end, few bottles of leg opener with the greatest hits of the 80's cranking and everyone's happy.

Europe and America with that kind of money lol
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5610 times
Been liked: 2538 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Mic » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:01 am

Longview Vineyard.
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 144 times

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:08 pm

carey wrote:Ok so I'm after so advice/Help in finding a wedding venue. Been engaged for 5 years now and the Mrs is now putting it on me hard to get married in Feb 2018, Today we had walk throughs at Bird in Hand Winery, Marybank winery, Mount Lofty House, Glen Ewin estate and Utopia at water fall gully. Having a look at the Grange and Glenelg golf courses next week. Any help would be great were looking around the 120-140 guests.

Do it at the farm, massive marquee, heaps cheaper because no one will drive up there ;)

It'll be the Peake event of the year! :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1742 times
Been liked: 2153 times

Postby Corona Man » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Cheap, compared to the divorce!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1281 times
Been liked: 3494 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby valleys07 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:01 pm

JK wrote:Had a wedding at the Grange Golf Course last weekend (see restaurant review thread) and it was an outstanding venue mate .. Food exceptional and along with the froffs, it was plentiful. Have been to more than one wedding there, and other functions too, and it has never ever been anything other than top notch.

Couldn't agree more.

A very good mate of mine got married there in 2014. Was absolutely exceptional.
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 768 times
Been liked: 1171 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:37 pm

JK wrote:Had a wedding at the Grange Golf Course last weekend (see restaurant review thread) and it was an outstanding venue mate .. Food exceptional and along with the froffs, it was plentiful. Have been to more than one wedding there, and other functions too, and it has never ever been anything other than top notch.

Yep, heard good reviews about Grange. Neighbours Lad got married there and got a few rounds of golf thrown in...
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby carey » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:01 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:

Yep, heard good reviews about Grange. Neighbours Lad got married there and got a few rounds of golf thrown in...

Have an appointment with the Grange Golf Club Friday at 3pm as a possible venue, Its actually very reasonably priced as well.
carey
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion