Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby HH3 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:52 pm

MW wrote:
Jase wrote:
MW wrote:Oh boy. The world has gone mad.

So what should George have done...?

Walk away like is being suggested by most people? I would suggest Yes

Should he be charged? Nah probably not.

Should he have gone over and pushed someone? Definitely not...

agree with all your points.
my point is, you don't get charged with assault over this...

You can if the person you pushed presses charges.

He probably won't be convicted...but it's still illegal and the "victim" has every right to report it.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby HH3 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:53 pm

MW wrote:
HH3 wrote:
MW wrote:Oh boy. The world has gone mad.

Ok Im gonna go push my boss when he says something I don't like.

I'll let you know how that goes.

you'll get sacked. you wont get charged with assault.
good luck with it and let me know the outcome.

Depends if my boss calls the police. If he does, I will 100% get charged with assault.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby MW » Wed May 10, 2017 1:55 pm

and waste the courts time and money when some precious 19 year old is willing to dish out abuse inside a pack of his likeminded knobs, yet when confronted and, god forbid, pushed, goes to water.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2637 times
Been liked: 1865 times

Postby Booney » Wed May 10, 2017 1:58 pm

MW wrote:and waste the courts time and money when some precious 19 year old is willing to dish out abuse inside a pack of his likeminded knobs, yet when confronted and, god forbid, pushed, goes to water.

Unbelievable, isn't it?

Some wanker ( he would be, he was at the A League GF, so a massive knob ) blasts some unoriginal barb at little Georgie Porgie, little Porgie gives him a "shove" and aforementioned wanker sees $$$$ signs in front of him and has Porgie charged with assault. They should give Porgie the chance ot make it worth his while and really give it to him*.

Any way, it's ridiculous, we all know Georgie doesn't add salt to his dishes.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7520 times
Been liked: 10822 times

Postby HH3 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:00 pm

MW wrote:and waste the courts time and money when some precious 19 year old is willing to dish out abuse inside a pack of his likeminded knobs, yet when confronted and, god forbid, pushed, goes to water.

I disagree. I think George is wasting the courts time, because he couldn't control himself when someone pointed out he'd been ripping off workers to the tune of $2.3 million.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby HH3 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Also, in the footage, the police witnessed the push, and the officer doesn't seem too happy with George. So it probably wasn't even the "victim" who reported him.

It was the police. And they did the right thing.

Someone pushes me, I'd probably end up with a much worse charge.

Last edited by HH3 on Wed May 10, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby Magellan » Wed May 10, 2017 2:14 pm

HH3 wrote:

I disagree. I think George is wasting the courts time, because he couldn't control himself when someone pointed out he'd been ripping off workers to the tune of $2.3 million.

If you're on the spectator's side then it's the cops who are wasting the court's time, since they've pressed the charges against George. If the evidence prima facie is there to sustain the complaint, then I guess they're obligated to prosecute it.

PS We'll officially become America if George wins a $2.3 million dollar payout at the end. Which can't happen. Pity, in a sense because then he could easily pay everyone back.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Booney » Wed May 10, 2017 2:15 pm

HH3 wrote:

George might counter sue for defamation. ( If he can prove he was an unwilling participant in the wage fiasco ).
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby HH3 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Booney wrote:
HH3 wrote:

George might counter sue for defamation. ( If he can prove he was an unwilling participant in the wage fiasco ).

Since he's the owner, doesn't the buck stop with him. If the staff his company employs are being underpaid, surely it's reasonable for his name to be associated with the matter.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby HH3 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:19 pm

Magellan wrote:
HH3 wrote:

If you're on the spectator's side then it's the cops who are wasting the court's time, since they've pressed the charges against George. If the evidence prima facie is there to sustain the complaint, then I guess they're obligated to prosecute it.

PS We'll officially become America if George wins a $2.3 million dollar payout at the end. Which can't happen. Pity, in a sense because then he could easily pay everyone back.

Since George was the one that instigated the physical confrontation, even crossing the fence and walking up to the spectator and pushing him, the police have no choice but to charge him. They witnessed an assault (by the letter of the law).
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Wed May 10, 2017 2:27 pm

George reminds me of ferret head Rucci.
You just want to punch him in the head when he opens his mouth.*

*But I would never do that as it would be assault.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2234 times
Been liked: 2530 times

Postby amber_fluid » Wed May 10, 2017 2:30 pm

Booney wrote:

Unbelievable, isn't it?

Some wanker ( he would be, he was at the A League GF, so a massive knob ) blasts some unoriginal barb at little Georgie Porgie, little Porgie gives him a "shove" and aforementioned wanker sees $$$$ signs in front of him and has Porgie charged with assault. They should give Porgie the chance ot make it worth his while and really give it to him*.

George is being a bit precious don't you think?
Imagine if George walked past the scoreboard or bowling club at Alberton Oval back in the day.
Poor bloke would have started crying!!
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed May 10, 2017 2:40 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Booney wrote:

Unbelievable, isn't it?

Imagine if George walked past the scoreboard or bowling club at Alberton Oval back in the day.

Yes, but I doubt he would have pushed me. ;) :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed May 10, 2017 2:42 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Booney wrote:

Unbelievable, isn't it?

His team ( I'm assuming he's a *insert the Melbourne team here* ) supporter? So his team has just lost the Silver Toilet Seat, he's copped a mouthful from someone and "pushed" ( lol ) the "innocent victim".

Whoops...I just slipped and fell here in the aisle at Coles, there's not "Caution Wet Floor" sign either.... $$$$ :lol: :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby HH3 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:51 pm

Not really a case of someone trying to cash in when the police saw him, talked to him right there and walked away with him. The guy he pushed doesn't appear to do anything.

But nah, he should get away with it.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Wed May 10, 2017 2:52 pm

I'm not saying the victim(young lad) is innocent, I'm saying George is a f*ckstick and shouldn't be so precious.

Of course it shouldn't go to court but if it does, George has noone to blame except his thin skin.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby HH3 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:02 pm

My point of view is no matter who you are, if you put your hands on someone, you deserve whatever you get.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby Magellan » Wed May 10, 2017 3:06 pm

HH3 wrote:Not really a case of someone trying to cash in when the police saw him, talked to him right there and walked away with him. The guy he pushed doesn't appear to do anything.

Correct. It's a criminal matter so there's no cash payouts available.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby HH3 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:07 pm

Magellan wrote:
HH3 wrote:Not really a case of someone trying to cash in when the police saw him, talked to him right there and walked away with him. The guy he pushed doesn't appear to do anything.

@Booney
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Wed May 10, 2017 3:09 pm

HH3 wrote:
Magellan wrote:

@Booney

He's fallen over in the aisles at Coles.......I think he's still laying there waiting for help!
amber_fluid
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion