Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Brodlach » Fri May 15, 2020 9:11 pm

Q. wrote:
Brodlach wrote:
Q. wrote:Everyone banging on about pubs and I'm over here just wanting to sit inside My Kingdom For A Horse and eat a Huevos Rancheros on a Sunday morning.

I don’t know what either of those are but they sound interesting

You haven't lived until you've eaten a Huevos Rancheros for Sunday breakfast ;)

I had to google it and now I too want that!
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4189 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby LMA » Fri May 15, 2020 9:26 pm

Brodlach wrote:
Q. wrote:
Brodlach wrote:
Q. wrote:Everyone banging on about pubs and I'm over here just wanting to sit inside My Kingdom For A Horse and eat a Huevos Rancheros on a Sunday morning.

Haha, did the same. My kind of brekkie
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Jim05 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:34 pm

LMA wrote:
Brodlach wrote:
Q. wrote:
Brodlach wrote:[quote="Q."]Everyone banging on about pubs and I'm over here just wanting to sit inside My Kingdom For A Horse and eat a Huevos Rancheros on a Sunday morning.

Haha, did the same. My kind of brekkie[/quote]Don’t eat eggs and don’t eat meals without meat so it’s a no from me :)
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3533 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Brodlach » Fri May 15, 2020 9:51 pm

Add chorizo Jim
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4189 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby RustyCage » Sat May 16, 2020 5:51 pm

I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby daysofourlives » Sat May 16, 2020 7:31 pm

RustyCage wrote:Image

is that still a thing?

I was thinking today gee its been a miracle no one in the hundreds of thousands of people employed in the horse n industry have tested positive for Covid19.
Simply amazing isnt it.
Surely people will start to wake up soon. Now its a pure scare campaign based on absolutely no facts about a 2nd wave or the lets not get complacent speech. Its the equivalent of Hardwick telling his players at 3qtr time in last years GF that the games not over yet or Thompson in 07.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2414 times
Been liked: 1655 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun May 17, 2020 1:28 am

daysofourlives wrote:
RustyCage wrote:Image

is that still a thing?

I was thinking today gee its been a miracle no one in the hundreds of thousands of people employed in the horse n industry have tested positive for Covid19.
Simply amazing isnt it.
Surely people will start to wake up soon. Now its a pure scare campaign based on absolutely no facts about a 2nd wave or the lets not get complacent speech. Its the equivalent of Hardwick telling his players at 3qtr time in last years GF that the games not over yet or Thompson in 07.

Correct my friend I am still waiting for the first wave.

This is another reason why deaths are so high in Britain

Flights have not been stopped into Britain just like in the good ole USA.

Also boats of ILLEGALS are still entering Britain..

Also the other faith over there are allowed to go around in public in groups and no fines are issued two sets of rules regarding ISOLATION.

As I have been saying for a while do not believe what SOME of the MSM are printing and broadcasting.

There is a lot of misinformation and disinformation out there so seek other various news sources and the WWW from all around the world and then make up your own mind on what to believe.

Question everything.

Do not be part of the WORLD SHEEP THINK Think think.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Booney » Sun May 17, 2020 9:25 am

WAFW
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7450 times
Been liked: 10718 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun May 17, 2020 10:13 am

Reading through this topic I thought this was valid, saw it a few days ago.Image
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10268 times
Been liked: 1496 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun May 17, 2020 10:31 am

I will reiterate as in one of my previous post.

There is a lot of misinformation and disinformation out there so seek other various news sources and the WWW from all around the world and then make up your own mind on what to believe.

SIMPLES .
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Q. » Sun May 17, 2020 10:32 am

Apachebulldog wrote:Question everything.

Good advice. Perhaps you should start with yourself.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun May 17, 2020 10:37 am

Q. wrote:

There you go I gotch ya thinking and questioning everything.

Well done BRAVO.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby locky801 » Sun May 17, 2020 10:58 am

Talk of Pubs and Clubs reopening in Victoria on June 1, presume under the same ambit as NSW if thats the case
if we dont believe in tomorrow where do we go
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3615 times
Been liked: 1155 times

Postby Corona Man » Sun May 17, 2020 11:00 am

Apachebulldog wrote:
Q. wrote:

There you go I gotch ya thinking and questioning everything.

Well done BRAVO.

This isn’t an argument.... this is just contradiction.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1270 times
Been liked: 3454 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Jim05 » Sun May 17, 2020 11:01 am

locky801 wrote:Talk of Pubs and Clubs reopening in Victoria on June 1, presume under the same ambit as NSW if thats the case
20 person limit and only alcohol with a meal. Will also need to supply name and phone number to enter
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3533 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby RB » Sun May 17, 2020 11:07 am

Agreed.

I would have thought though that on what is largely a scientific issue, the best means by which to reach an understanding of reality would be to consider the consensus amongst virologists, epidemiologists etc.

And that those who lack scientific credentials would attract the most scrutiny.

By all means read 'alternative' websites and non-'mainstream' media'. Some conspiracy theories have turned out to be more or less correct. Skepticism is healthy.

But where somebody makes a claim that the vast majority of experts on a matter are wrong, the first thing I would 'question' is whether there is any evidence for such a claim.

The question is: have any of the websites you've browsed provided any evidence that this is all a hoax?

The other thing about conspiracy theories: the more people and organisations said to be involved, the harder it would be to pull it off and thus the more implausible.

The Moon Landing hoax theory is a great example. It's often noted that given the sheer number of scientists, technicians, officials, clerks, servicemen, broadcasters, politicians, and different agencies across the world that would have to be complicit in such a conspiracy, with absolutely no leaks, it was actually easier to get to the moon than it would have been to stage it in a studio.

With the coronavirus, a staggeringly enormous number of officials, doctors, nurses, politicians, journalists, public servants, you name it would have to be involved. With not one single leak to reveal what's going on.

I mean how many people do you think are involved with this?

Yes, questioning everything is the way to go.

How do we question everything? We start by looking at the evidence.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 758 times
Been liked: 1068 times

Postby daysofourlives » Sun May 17, 2020 11:37 am

RB wrote:

Agreed.

I would have thought though that on what is largely a scientific issue, the best means by which to reach an understanding of reality would be to consider the consensus amongst virologists, epidemiologists etc.

By all means read 'alternative' websites and non-'mainstream' media'. Some conspiracy theories have turned out to be more or less correct. Skepticism is healthy.

But where somebody makes a claim that the vast majority of experts on a matter are wrong, the first thing I would 'question' is whether there is any evidence for such a claim.

The question is: have any of the websites you've browsed provided any evidence that this is all a hoax?

The other thing about conspiracy theories: the more people and organisations said to be involved, the harder it would be to pull it off and thus the more implausible.

The Moon Landing hoax theory is a great example. It's often noted that given the sheer number of scientists, technicians, officials, clerks, servicemen, broadcasters, politicians, and different agencies across the world that would have to be complicit in such a conspiracy, with absolutely no leaks, it was actually easier to get to the moon than it would have been to stage it in a studio.

With the coronavirus, a staggeringly enormous number of officials, doctors, nurses, politicians, journalists, public servants, you name it would have to be involved. With not one single leak to reveal what's going on.

Ah but with Corona its easy, its all about stats and fear. There is plenty of doctors and nurses out there that have said the amount of deaths is no where near what the media is projecting. Death certificates have been changed to reflect Covid19 as the cause of death. These claims are dismissed by the general population as not coming from MSM and therefore are not true.
If this site is an example of the rest of the population then 95% swallows what is fed to them by MSM. Anything contrary to popular belief is dismissed by the average joe blo on behalf of the so called experts and the "cover up" is done for them.
Now i dont profess to know why and who benefits from this. Safe to say there is some individuals are governments getting rich real quick and lots of countries being brought to their knees. Money is the root of all evil. Governments want control.
I dont think for a minute our government has been complicit in it nor most of the governments in the world. Some may take advantage of it though.

I think in general we have been far too conservative in our approach to getting back our lives. We live on an island, if we had of shut the international flights earlier we potentially couldve escaped unscathed.

On a side note im told it is unconstitutional to make anyone have a vaccine. Im no antivaxer, ive had the flu shot once and never had flu related illnesses as bad as i did that year. I will not be having it again nor any carona flu shot.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2414 times
Been liked: 1655 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun May 17, 2020 11:51 am

Interesting article what is happening in Britain is this story true who knows read it and make up ya own mind SIMPLES.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... akers.html

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Pseudo » Sun May 17, 2020 11:53 am

Jim05 wrote:
locky801 wrote:Talk of Pubs and Clubs reopening in Victoria on June 1, presume under the same ambit as NSW if thats the case
20 person limit and only alcohol with a meal. Will also need to supply name and phone number to enter

"I'll have a bowl of chips ... and four pints of lager please."
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun May 17, 2020 12:10 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
RB wrote:

Agreed.

Ah but with Corona its easy, its all about stats and fear. There is plenty of doctors and nurses out there that have said the amount of deaths is no where near what the media is projecting. Death certificates have been changed to reflect Covid19 as the cause of death. These claims are dismissed by the general population as not coming from MSM and therefore are not true.
If this site is an example of the rest of the population then 95% swallows what is fed to them by MSM. Anything contrary to popular belief is dismissed by the average joe blo on behalf of the so called experts and the "cover up" is done for them.
Now i dont profess to know why and who benefits from this. Safe to say there is some individuals are governments getting rich real quick and lots of countries being brought to their knees. Money is the root of all evil. Governments want control.
I dont think for a minute our government has been complicit in it nor most of the governments in the world. Some may take advantage of it though.

I think in general we have been far too conservative in our approach to getting back our lives. We live on an island, if we had of shut the international flights earlier we potentially couldve escaped unscathed.

On a side note im told it is unconstitutional to make anyone have a vaccine. Im no antivaxer, ive had the flu shot once and never had flu related illnesses as bad as i did that year. I will not be having it again nor any carona flu shot.

I do not know the answers that's why I question things.

We have been told by the scientists over the years that INFLUENZA/VIRUSES are always mutating.

Some articles I have seen states that it is has mutated a least three times already as mentioned by another poster on here .

Possibly next year we will be battling another mutated form of this virus.

So this holy grail CORONA VACCINE if it ever does get manufactured and tested will it work next year or does the battle start all over again ????????

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion