Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri May 22, 2020 7:23 pm

Q. wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
Q. wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Jimmy Jefferies what a liar a PURVEYOR of FAKE NEWS LOL.

LINK BELOW .
https://www.tr.news/jim-jefferies-israel/

Avi is a wife-beating piece of shit. And Tommy Robinson is a neo nazi. This speaks volumes of you.

Well that's a great debate to have another time.

Anyway woodubelievit12 video clip of Jim Jeffries roasting Trumpy boy not bad.

Jimmy boy as a comedic act very very good.

But when he gets caught out and exposed for not showing the complete interview with Avi and thus misrepresenting him not kosher.

Luckily Avi recorded the entire interview its all there in the link I provided previously.

He has been trying to get a response from Jeffries why he did it and guess what Jimmy boy the coward is too gutless to front up and explain.

Alas he is not the only one in the media who stoops down to this sort of grubby journalistic misrepresentation how many times have we all seen this over the years heaps of times.

It's not really up for debate. Avi was convicted in court for assaulting his wife. You bemoan "grubby journalistic misrepresentation", but that is his entire schtick.

Fair enough but you are getting off topic and deflecting from my initial comment as are some of the other posters on here.

Jimmy boy got caught out and is too scared face Avi Yemini.

To me he is a gutless spineless person the question then is how many other times has he done this ?????????
Last edited by Apachebulldog on Fri May 22, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby cracka » Fri May 22, 2020 7:28 pm

Q. wrote:
cracka wrote:
Q. wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Jimmy Jefferies what a liar a PURVEYOR of FAKE NEWS LOL.

LINK BELOW .
https://www.tr.news/jim-jefferies-israel/

Avi is a wife-beating piece of shit. And Tommy Robinson is a neo nazi. This speaks volumes of you.

Apparently this is ok if you are of good character

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/sar ... 5479n.html

Did you seriously just whataboutism domestic violence?

Just googled that & its exactly what you did to apachebulldog. Talk about hypocrisy
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 457 times
Been liked: 559 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Q. » Fri May 22, 2020 7:43 pm

cracka wrote:Just googled that & its exactly what you did to apachebulldog. Talk about hypocrisy

Then you need to re-read your googling. Pointing at that using a wife-beating, neo-nazi apologist's video on a neo-nazi website speaks volumes of the person platforming that source is not whataboutism.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri May 22, 2020 7:54 pm

Q. wrote:
cracka wrote:Just googled that & its exactly what you did to apachebulldog. Talk about hypocrisy

Then you need to re-read your googling. Pointing at that using a wife-beating, neo-nazi apologist's video on a neo-nazi website speaks volumes of the person platforming that source is not whataboutism.

You just do not get it .

You are a DEFLECTOR !!!

The topic at hand was Jimmy boy acting unscrupously /dishonestly and he got caught out just like lots of other GRUBS in the world of media.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby cracka » Fri May 22, 2020 8:05 pm

Q. wrote:

whataboutism
a conversational tactic in which a person responds to an argument or attack by changing the subject to focus on someone else’s misconduct, implying that all criticism is invalid because no one is completely blameless:

Exactly what you did. You changed the subject of Avi Yemenis response to Jim Jeffries by focusing on his misconduct
cracka
Veteran

Postby Q. » Fri May 22, 2020 8:12 pm

cracka wrote:
Q. wrote:

whataboutism
a conversational tactic in which a person responds to an argument or attack by changing the subject to focus on someone else’s misconduct, implying that all criticism is invalid because no one is completely blameless:

Exactly what you did. You changed the subject of Avi Yemenis response to Jim Jeffries by focusing on his misconduct

I don't care about his argument and I'm not responding to his argument, I'm pointing out that using a wife-beating, neo-nazi apologist's video on a neo-nazi website speaks volumes of the person platforming that source.
Q.
Coach

Postby Q. » Fri May 22, 2020 8:16 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Q. wrote:

You just do not get it .

You are a DEFLECTOR !!!

The topic at hand was Jimmy boy acting unscrupously /dishonestly and he got caught out just like lots of other GRUBS in the world of media.

Avi, as someone in the media, also acts unscrupulously and dishonestly to peddle disinformation. His whole platform is based on disinformation.

For someone who tells other people "to question everything", you sure are easily misled.
Q.
Coach

Postby cracka » Fri May 22, 2020 8:27 pm

Whoops, thought this was a different thread. Apologies for talking crap on the Covid thread.
Last edited by cracka on Fri May 22, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cracka
Veteran

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri May 22, 2020 8:30 pm

Q. wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
Q. wrote:

You just do not get it .

You are a DEFLECTOR !!!

Avi, as someone in the media, also acts unscrupulously and dishonestly to peddle disinformation. His whole platform is based on disinformation.

For someone who tells other people "to question everything", you sure are easily misled.

Mate give it away

Stick with Jimmy Boy Jeffries he peddles in misinformation.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri May 22, 2020 8:43 pm

Q. wrote:
cracka wrote:
Q. wrote:

whataboutism

I don't care about his argument and I'm not responding to his argument, I'm pointing out that using a wife-beating, neo-nazi apologist's video on a neo-nazi website speaks volumes of the person platforming that source.

You are making assumptions

Avi Yemini a Jewish/Australian on a neo Nazi website WOW is that a OXYMORON ??????

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Q. » Fri May 22, 2020 8:57 pm

cracka wrote:
Q. wrote:I don't care about his argument and I'm not responding to his argument, I'm pointing out that using a wife-beating, neo-nazi apologist's video on a neo-nazi website speaks volumes of the person platforming that source.

And I'm pointing out that you're a massive hypocrite. You've posted many times about the reference letters that people wrote for George Pell but nothing about SHY writing a reference letter for someone who pleaded guilty to assaulting his wife.
Funny thing is, I'm a Jim Jeffries fan but have a total dislike for Avi Yemeni & Tommy Robinsons policies.

Do you have a brain injury?
Q.
Coach

Postby Q. » Fri May 22, 2020 9:01 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Q. wrote:I don't care about his argument and I'm not responding to his argument, I'm pointing out that using a wife-beating, neo-nazi apologist's video on a neo-nazi website speaks volumes of the person platforming that source.

Avi Yemini a Jewish/Australian on a neo Nazi website WOW is that a OXYMORON ??????

Ah yes, that old chestnut - that because of his background he would never sidle up with neo-nazis for personal and monetary gain. Yes, because that has literally never happened ever :roll:

For someone who tells other people "to question everything" you really don't question much?
Q.
Coach

Postby cracka » Fri May 22, 2020 9:58 pm

Q. wrote:
cracka wrote:

And I'm pointing out that you're a massive hypocrite. You've posted many times about the reference letters that people wrote for George Pell but nothing about SHY writing a reference letter for someone who pleaded guilty to assaulting his wife.
Funny thing is, I'm a Jim Jeffries fan but have a total dislike for Avi Yemeni & Tommy Robinsons policies.

I did when I was 16. Pretty bad one too. Got run over racing motocross & was severely concussed.
cracka
Veteran

Postby Q. » Fri May 22, 2020 10:45 pm

cracka wrote:
Q. wrote:
cracka wrote:

I did when I was 16. Pretty bad one too. Got run over racing motocross & was severely concussed.

Ummm, it was a rhetorical question, but I will concede defeat :lol:
Q.
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri May 22, 2020 11:21 pm

Q. wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:

Ah yes, that old chestnut - that because of his background he would never sidle up with neo-nazis for personal and monetary gain. Yes, because that has literally never happened ever :roll:

For someone who tells other people "to question everything" you really don't question much?[/quote

Ah ha I already knew exactly what your response would be.

You are only a young un in this era of Snowflakes and Sheeple.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby stan » Sat May 23, 2020 12:06 am

I'm actually reading through this with interest, no minding Appachie at the moment, something different to the arena
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1252 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Trader » Sat May 23, 2020 12:12 am

stan wrote:I'm actually reading through this with interest, no minding Appachie at the moment, something different to the arena

Agreed, and quite enjoyed cracka calling morell on his hypocrisy.
Had a good chuckle after a long week!
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 793 times

Postby LMA » Sat May 23, 2020 3:07 am

Anyone remember when blokes were only experts in sport and flannelette was for warmth.
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Q. » Sat May 23, 2020 10:43 am

Trader wrote:
stan wrote:I'm actually reading through this with interest, no minding Appachie at the moment, something different to the arena

Agreed, and quite enjoyed cracka calling morell on his hypocrisy.
Had a good chuckle after a long week!

Glad I could bring a smile to your face, Jimmy ;)
Q.
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat May 23, 2020 3:10 pm

stan wrote:[b]I'm actually reading through this with interest, no minding Appachie at the moment, something different to the arena

[/b]

Correct nothing wrong with healthy debate and opinions.

Opinions are like ARSEHOLES every one has got one does not make them wrong or right.

What I don't like is when some one has a different point of view and the majority do not like it and try to silence them with inane ism's.

They try to ridicule and stifle the debate by demonising the person without finding out more about the TOPIC by using all sorts of clichés to end the debate.

Some jump into an debate because they read a headline or they heard from some one then go with the herd and sheep mentality without seeing the other side of the story.

I am probably guilty of name calling by using the terms Snowflakes Softcocks Bed Wetters and Sheep in some cases warranted.

We live in an era where lots of people just go with the flow so not to upset the apple cart.

If we stifle debate and freedom of speech we will und up like Germany of 1930s" and like todays Communist China and Russia.

Do we want that ??????

Anyway carry on happy debating.

Peoples.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion