Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:52 pm

Hang em in Fed Square ffs

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11834 times
Been liked: 3593 times

Postby cracka » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:53 pm

am Bays wrote:
Jim05 wrote:288 in Victoria today

Victoria have recorded over 100 000 test in the last two days

Their rate COVID 19 cases/tests hasnt changed and is the same as the rest of the country (~0.3%).

We had our first case up here (NT) in three weeks announced today, A US Soldier here for "war games" was feeling unwell and is now in isolation with our other case.

Something wrong with the maths there. If we've had 0 cases in the last 6 weeks then our % should be 0
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 460 times
Been liked: 566 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby am Bays » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:14 pm

SA 167000 tests 443 cases, ~ 0.3%. Since 22/01/2020
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1807 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:15 pm

Be interesting if the numbers in other states go up over the next week or so
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3023 times
Been liked: 2398 times

Postby Eagles2014 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:37 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Be interesting if the numbers in other states go up over the next week or so

I have no doubt we will get a spike in cases - will all the Vics that have come here and all the ones that snuck in, will be a certainty. :evil:
Eagles2014
Veteran

Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 526 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:39 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:I am amazed that there were 10,000 people at the Melbourne protest and not one of them came from the housing estates with the Covid problem.

Relevance?

The same word here and here

Smartarse Drawing.jpg
Smartarse Drawing.jpg (36.62 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby cracka » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:38 pm

am Bays wrote:SA 167000 tests 443 cases, ~ 0.3%. Since 22/01/2020

Our % in the last 6 weeks wouldn't be that though. Where can I find those figures
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 460 times
Been liked: 566 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Armchair expert » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:36 pm

Fell off my armchair, what is the point of 'closing the borders' when we are letting vicscum fly over them

One idiot on the news said she is only allowed to leave the house for work.... no you need to stay the **** home idiot, god damn
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 382 times
Been liked: 1433 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Jim05 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:53 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Fell off my armchair, what is the point of 'closing the borders' when we are letting vicscum fly over them

One idiot on the news said she is only allowed to leave the house for work.... no you need to stay the **** home idiot, god damn
There are a variety of reasons for exemptions. If they don’t have a valid reason they can’t enter
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Jim05 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:36 pm

Jim05
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:45 pm

Bail refused
Back in Court 12th August
“Make the bad man stop“ for 32 days
Idiot
Last edited by Jimmy_041 on Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Grenville » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:49 pm

Raheem Cornwall has dropped a few kgs.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:08 pm

Grenville wrote:Raheem Cornwall has dropped a few kgs.

.... as a result of getting the virus?
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby daysofourlives » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:27 pm

Another man in his 90's gone, "with" Covid not "of" but the sheep dont notice these words and carry on projecting fear. What odds a man in his 90s dying?
Its almost as though they are testing to get the numbers up to create the fear. Majority of people testing positive are at home going about their business with a sniffle. I have no doubt the rest of the country will have its 2nd wave
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Psyber » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:14 pm

daysofourlives wrote:Another man in his 90's gone, "with" Covid not "of" but the sheep dont notice these words and carry on projecting fear. What odds a man in his 90s dying?
Its almost as though they are testing to get the numbers up to create the fear. Majority of people testing positive are at home going about their business with a sniffle. I have no doubt the rest of the country will have its 2nd wave

There is no gain to a government in generating a panic for no reason. It is costing money and will make it hard to win elections by launching a generous budget in the next election year. It is true that most people get only a minor ilness but, if you want to take the cynical or paranoid position, the big concern for politicians and the bureaucracy may be that the numbers needing inpatient care while they recover will exceed bed availability in hospitals and make the government look incompetent to the general public, not the actual number of deaths. And younger people do die too - just in lower numbers.

In reality, the common humanity is that nobody should be just written off and left to die, regardless of the statistics. Preserving all lives matters. That is what is driving the concern. Personally I expect that as my general health is good - no heart or lung problems - I would only get a mild illness from the CV-19 too, but I'm not interested in gambling on that. Nor would I be if I were only 25 - there is no point in telling yourself there is NO risk at any age.

On top of that, we older people are not all liabilities at death's door and ready to be written off casually. My cousin in Dubbo was still actively running his farm himself at 96 and has only recently gone to stay with one of his daughters and her family having paid their house off for them.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Bum Crack » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:23 am

Psyber wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Another man in his 90's gone, "with" Covid not "of" but the sheep dont notice these words and carry on projecting fear. What odds a man in his 90s dying?

There is no gain to a government in generating a panic for no reason. It is costing money and will make it hard to win elections by launching a generous budget in the next election year. It is true that most people get only a minor ilness but, if you want to take the cynical or paranoid position, the big concern for politicians and the bureaucracy may be that the numbers needing inpatient care while they recover will exceed bed availability in hospitals and make the government look incompetent to the general public, not the actual number of deaths. And younger people do die too - just in lower numbers.

In reality, the common humanity is that nobody should be just written off and left to die, regardless of the statistics. Preserving all lives matters. That is what is driving the concern. Personally I expect that as my general health is good - no heart or lung problems - I would only get a mild illness from the CV-19 too, but I'm not interested in gambling on that. Nor would I be if I were only 25 - there is no point in telling yourself there is NO risk at any age.

On top of that, we older people are not all liabilities at death's door and ready to be written off casually. My cousin in Dubbo was still actively running his farm himself at 96 and has only recently gone to stay with one of his daughters and her family having paid their house off for them.

All lives matter. Having said that, this COVID shit is a load of wank. Lot of bloody hoo ha for a glorified cold. If the media didn't get hold of it there wouldn't be an issue as people wouldn't be getting tested and they'd just have a sniffle. Besides the 90 year olds sorry.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 890 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Bum Crack » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:50 am

Getting some positivity back into this thread, how ******* good were the cats thursday night.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 890 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Jim05 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:39 am

273 cases in Victoria and the death of a man in his 70’s
Jim05
Coach

Postby heater31 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:15 pm

Bum Crack wrote:
Psyber wrote:

All lives matter. Having said that, this COVID shit is a load of wank. Lot of bloody hoo ha for a glorified cold. If the media didn't get hold of it there wouldn't be an issue as people wouldn't be getting tested and they'd just have a sniffle. Besides the 90 year olds sorry.
Yeah its just a hoax......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -hoax.html
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:54 pm

Its in the dailymail, it must be true :roll:
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach