Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby daysofourlives » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:50 pm

So the majority of you who watch 5 minutes of the news each night and maybe catch a radio stations headlines during the day think you know more than apache who clearly does alot more research on the subject.
You only have to be willing to open your eyes just a tiny bit to see that there is alot more going on here and things dont add up. Anything that might help is removed by Zuckerberg for starters. Yet there is actual pedophile groups on facebook that are not removed by Zuckerberg.
Despite Gates not being a doctor of any sort none of his ramblings are removed.
FFS use your brains a bit.

We are quite lucky that you blokes who are happy to swallow any vaccine Gates dishes up wont be able to breed :D
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:57 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Thats a real good question who do we believe.

But i tell ya what if i am knocking on heavens door i would insist that my Doctor let me use one of the three therapies i have mentioned.

You should consider the latest concoction .... SW23. Just as effective as those three options you have mentioned, so result might not be good, but at least you will smell nice.

Warnies concoction might be a bit out of my price range

My sweet smelling farts cost nothing :lol:
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Corona Man » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:01 pm

Over the course of any given week, and over the past few months I “consume” my news from a variety of sources, including:-

TV news on both 9 and ABC every evening.
SBS world news a few times a week.
Sky News a few times a week.
BBC world news on occasions.
The Australian newspaper.
Radio including several commercial stations.

In terms of Corona I speak to customers and colleagues all around the world - USA, India, New Zealand, UK and Germany.
I check in every now and then on WHO site.

Broad enough?
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1273 times
Been liked: 3459 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:08 pm

daysofourlives wrote:So the majority of you who watch 5 minutes of the news each night and maybe catch a radio stations headlines during the day think you know more than apache who clearly does alot more research on the subject.
You only have to be willing to open your eyes just a tiny bit to see that there is alot more going on here and things dont add up. Anything that might help is removed by Zuckerberg for starters. Yet there is actual pedophile groups on facebook that are not removed by Zuckerberg.

We are quite lucky that you blokes who are happy to swallow any vaccine Gates dishes up wont be able to breed :D

Right on brother Suckerberg Dorsey and all his other technocratic mates suppress/delete/ban contra opinions/views/facts/data etc etc etc

So whats happened to the age of freedom of thought/speech/debate.

If some of these posters were not so lazy and used their fingertips they also might find out whats happening.

But alas i have said many times before SOME are seduced by the MSM HEADLINES and are part of that flock.
Last edited by Apachebulldog on Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:17 pm

Corona Man wrote:Over the course of any given week, and over the past few months I “consume” my news from a variety of sources, including:-

In terms of Corona I speak to customers and colleagues all around the world - USA, India, New Zealand, UK and Germany.

Broad enough?

Yeah pretty good Corona that makes two of us who have a diverse source of info there could be some others who knows.

But some of us delve a bit deeper thru WWW You Tube etc etc there are a myriad of other news sites.

I watch a bit of Sky also a bit of CNN to see the lefty view a bit of Fox to see righty view and everthing in between.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby LMA » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:01 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:So the majority of you who watch 5 minutes of the news each night and maybe catch a radio stations headlines during the day think you know more than apache who clearly does alot more research on the subject.

Right on brother Suckerberg Dorsey and all his other technocratic mates suppress/delete/ban contra opinions/views/facts/data etc etc etc

So whats happened to the age of freedom of thought/speech/debate.

If some of these posters were not so lazy and used their fingertips they also might find out whats happening.

But alas i have said many times before SOME are seduced by the MSM HEADLINES and are part of that flock.

unnamed (5).gif
unnamed (5).gif (727.61 KiB) Viewed 2578 times
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:03 pm

SOURCE re Professor Barody

SKY YOU TUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_4FvBAwseQ

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:35 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:SOURCE re Professor Barody

SKY YOU TUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_4FvBAwseQ

Any chance you could spell his name correctly?
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby am Bays » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:46 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:SOURCE re IVERMECTIN

https://www.healthindustryhub.com.au/ph ... revention/

So for a virus we’re going to treat it with an anti parasitic and an antibiotic?

Yes I see the how the antibiotic can treat the secondary infection to alleviate the infection but it still doesn’t treat the viral source. Personally I’d rather isolate and practise good standard precautions so I don’t get it rather than take a triple therapy that won’t cure the virus.

As the good professor will no doubt verify you can’t cure virus it why the flu still exists today, all you do is kick the can down the road as the little bastards keep mutating. This is a form of SARS from the late 00s and they also believe that there are three types of it circulating based on the variation in the symptoms being recorded.

Given his expertise is also in the gut he is doing great thing in a condition I have which there is no current cure Ulcerative Colitis but can be managed.

Also when reading your link they state that this triple therapy “could” or “may” treat this condition no mention of “will” or inferences of clinical effectiveness.

Oh and I bet London to a brick he will also advocate standard and transmission based precautions (PPE, hand hygiene, isolation, non contact, social distancing) to manage outbreaks (which is what our governments are advocating) along with gastric intestinal disease which his his area of expertise.

Finally don’t You or Daisy assume others aren’t doing research or verify information from other sources just because we don’t agree or acquiesce to your rant.

Finally I bet I can manipulate any stat or question the validity, reliability or precision of any stat quoted in here to suit my argument.

Lies, damn lies and statistics as Mark Twain once said

PPS, keep it up though, when I’m not dealing with deaths and critical incidents in healthcare safety and quality, yours and Daisys musings are a source of inane levity for me
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby Pseudo » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:44 pm

Corona Man wrote:Over the course of any given week, and over the past few months I “consume” my news from a variety of sources, including:-

Broad enough?

Yeah but who has time for all that ... I get all my news from SAfooty :D
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Corona Man » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:13 am

am Bays wrote:

So for a virus we’re going to treat it with an anti parasitic and an antibiotic?

Yes I see the how the antibiotic can treat the secondary infection to alleviate the infection but it still doesn’t treat the viral source. Personally I’d rather isolate and practise good standard precautions so I don’t get it rather than take a triple therapy that won’t cure the virus.

As the good professor will no doubt verify you can’t cure virus it why the flu still exists today, all you do is kick the can down the road as the little bastards keep mutating. This is a form of SARS from the late 00s and they also believe that there are three types of it circulating based on the variation in the symptoms being recorded.

Given his expertise is also in the gut he is doing great thing in a condition I have which there is no current cure Ulcerative Colitis but can be managed.

Also when reading your link they state that this triple therapy “could” or “may” treat this condition no mention of “will” or inferences of clinical effectiveness.

Oh and I bet London to a brick he will also advocate standard and transmission based precautions (PPE, hand hygiene, isolation, non contact, social distancing) to manage outbreaks (which is what our governments are advocating) along with gastric intestinal disease which his his area of expertise.

Finally don’t You or Daisy assume others aren’t doing research or verify information from other sources just because we don’t agree or acquiesce to your rant.

Finally I bet I can manipulate any stat or question the validity, reliability or precision of any stat quoted in here to suit my argument.

PPS, keep it up though, when I’m not dealing with deaths and critical incidents in healthcare safety and quality, yours and Daisys musings are a source of inane levity for me

So here we have some details from someone with some credibility. Thanks for bringing some sanity to the thread Bays.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1273 times
Been liked: 3459 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:22 am

Broad enough?

I skip all of them and come straight here.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Booney » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:24 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:

Broad enough?

I skip all of them and come straight here.

:lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10753 times

Postby tipper » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:36 am

Apachebulldog wrote:SOURCE re Budesonide

https://fortune.com/2020/07/24/budesoni ... -bartlett/

do you even read the links you are posting?? that article (from a random website, so not sure how they should be the font of medical knowlege, but anyway) doesnt say anything like what you claim it does.

"The supporting science for inhaled steroids, though, remains sketchy."

"and he associates low COVID-19 death rates in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and Singapore partly with their purported use of inhaled corticosteroids. But evidence of that is scant"

"But the truth is that we do not have any randomized studies yet of inhaled steroid use in actual COVID-19 patients"

"Assessing risk is critical here. The primary concern is that if one suppresses the body’s immune response with steroids too early in the course of COVID-19, the viral aspect of the disease may worsen. That could lead to more severe pneumonia, among other possibilities"

that article certainly doesnt provide proof of anything. it talks about a treatment that 1 doctor thinks works, but there is basically no evidence, however it is being trialled, but it is yet to be proven

but sure thing, you go demand unproven treatments for what you claim is only a cold, good luck to you.
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Q. » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:00 am

Sure thing, going to take the word of a guy on an internet board who can't spell and dID hiS OWn ResEArCH over the advice of trained epidemiologists.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Jim05 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:00 am

Back over 400 today and the highest 24hr death toll with 21 deaths
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Booney » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:37 am

Last week it was mentioned that there was some 700+ cases in aged care in Victoria, clearly that was a pointer towards the death toll rising over the coming days and weeks. Since Monday August 3 : 13,11,15,8,11,12,16,18,19,21 deaths. There's quite a few more to come one fears.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10753 times

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:35 am

Booney wrote:Last week it was mentioned that there was some 700+ cases in aged care in Victoria, clearly that was a pointer towards the death toll rising over the coming days and weeks. Since Monday August 3 : 13,11,15,8,11,12,16,18,19,21 deaths. There's quite a few more to come one fears.

They mentioned this morning about there being over 800 cases in aged care facilities and 1 in 4 are likely to die and then in the next sentence they said that a lot of these confirmed cases are not actual residents, but staff members and family members of the residents. Not downplaying it all, but why would the media report one thing and then in same breath, say a totally different thing. That's what gives me the shits.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 884 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby tigerpie » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:37 pm

am Bays wrote:

This wins SA footy for today!
tigerpie
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 497 times
Been liked: 429 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:56 pm

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Don't read it if you don't like it (as distinct to don't agree)

There is a "Manage foes" function in User Control Panel. It works very effectively if you find your blood pressure continually rising

Foes.png
Foes.png (18.3 KiB) Viewed 2150 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion