Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby LMA » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:38 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:This is a great article May this year re daily deaths around the world using 2017 stats and comparing to Corona very interesting reading.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/05/ ... ronavirus/

Apples & Oranges
Last edited by LMA on Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby am Bays » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:59 pm

Those who’s had their elective surgery postponed again because of Covid (Covid dedicated wards to meet infection control requirements) which in turn have their conditions worsen and develop complications and die down the track, should they be counted as COVID deaths?

Asking in behalf of the Australian public heath sector as we deal elective surgery wait time blow outs.

Thought the oracles on here might be able to advise

Source our service delivery agreements with Department of Health.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:07 am

am Bays wrote:Those who’s had their elective surgery postponed again because of Covid (Covid dedicated wards to meet infection control requirements) which in turn have their conditions worsen and develop complications and die down the track, should they be counted as COVID deaths?

Asking in behalf of the Australian public heath sector as we deal elective surgery wait time blow outs.

Thats a real good question

I also pose another question the increase of suicides/ domestic violence due to policies of lockdown etc etc should all these deaths also count as Rona deaths ??????
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby daysofourlives » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:21 am

am Bays wrote:Those who’s had their elective surgery postponed again because of Covid (Covid dedicated wards to meet infection control requirements) which in turn have their conditions worsen and develop complications and die down the track, should they be counted as COVID deaths?

Why are elective surgeries getting postponed? So nurses are out of work too?
Besides Victoria there is 16 people in hospital in the rest of Australia with covid. Thats right 16, its a pandemic for the ages alright!!

Should suicides be counted as Covid because of the draconian measures Dictator Dan is placing on Victorians and their businesses?

Im sure they would love to count them all as covid deaths
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Psyber » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:21 pm

Hidden insanity:
A young man I know through family who seems a quiet and sensible type with a Certificate 4 in Aged Care, suddenly came out in conversation the other day with the belief that CV is a trick being used by Scott Morrison and his Hillside paedophile associates to take as all over and inject us with tracking and control chips.

Wow!! he had seemed to be perfectly sane. I'm not sure whether he has just been convinced by nutters on the socal media he uses, or whether he has always been marginally insane and hidden it well...

On the other hand - the aged and their dispensibility:
My new Mother-in-law is currently driving her Kia Sportage, running the boat she keeps at the Yacht Squadron, and planning her 90th birthday party for early next year. She is also just finished her term as President of her local Rotary Club.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Wedgie » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:25 pm

Psyber wrote:Hidden insanity:
A young man I know through family who seems a quiet and sensible type with a Certificate 4 in Aged Care, suddenly came out in conversation the other day with the belief that CV is a trick being used by Scott Morrison and his Hillside paedophile associates to take as all over and inject us with tracking and control chips.

Wow!! he had seemed to be perfectly sane. I'm not sure whether he has just been convinced by nutters on the socal media he uses, or whether he has always been marginally insane and hidden it well...

My new Mother-in-law is currently driving her Kia Sportage, running the boat she keeps at the Yacht Squadron, and planning her 90th birthday party for early next year. She is also just finished her term as President of her local Rotary Club.

I think it was Psyber who introduced Covid so he could get the car and the boat earlier and the cash saved on no 90th birthday party
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:32 pm

Wedgie wrote:

I think it was Psyber who introduced Covid so he could get the car and the boat earlier and the cash saved on no 90th birthday party

Well done to your mother in law obviously she has told every one to shove that Rona where the sun don't shine. :D :D :D
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Psyber » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:34 pm

Wedgie wrote:

Well she is planning to fund her birthday party at the Naval and Military Club.
I think it is a waste if money that could be better invested! :twisted:
(And the boat is a nice 35 foot one.)
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Wedgie » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:49 pm

Psyber wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

Well she is planning to fund her birthday party at the Naval and Military Club.
I think it is a waste if money that could be better invested! :twisted:
(And the boat is a nice 35 foot one.)

The plot thickens.......
Spend anytime in Wuhan last year Psyber?
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby LMA » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:09 pm

Ask the young man if he's a member of SA Footy.
LMA
Coach

Postby stan » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:01 am

Told ya, fricken microchips.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby amber_fluid » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:22 am

LMA wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:This is a great article May this year re daily deaths around the world using 2017 stats and comparing to Corona very interesting reading.

Apples & Oranges

You edited this twice.
Did you spell apples or oranges wrong?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Brodlach » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:25 am

amber_fluid wrote:
LMA wrote:

Apples & Oranges

You edited this twice.

Port supporter, both
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby LMA » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:35 am

amber_fluid wrote:
LMA wrote:

Apples & Oranges

You edited this twice.

It wasn't me, it was 5G
LMA
Coach

Postby LMA » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:36 am

Brodlach wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
LMA wrote:

Apples & Oranges

You edited this twice.

Port supporter, both

Where's the rant gone? :(
LMA
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:50 am

He’s probably on Twitter.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby amber_fluid » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:02 am

LMA wrote:
Brodlach wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
LMA wrote:
Apples & Oranges

You edited this twice.

Port supporter, both

Where's the rant gone? :(

Keating took it down
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Corona Man » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:19 am

Some remarkable and litigious claims.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby LMA » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:59 am

Corona Man wrote:Some remarkable and litigious claims.

Care to repeat them for the viewers at home ;)
LMA
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:02 pm

LMA wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Some remarkable and litigious claims.

Care to repeat them for the viewers at home ;)

Not particularly but don’t let it stop you from doing it ;)
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion