US

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: US

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:28 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:Biden says only he can stop the rioting and violence. For once he's correct.

Him smart man Hidin Biden LOL.

he is certainly smarter than bunker bitch Trump....
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3012 times
Been liked: 2382 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:41 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:Biden says only he can stop the rioting and violence. For once he's correct.

Him smart man Hidin Biden LOL.

he is certainly smarter than bunker bitch Trump....

Biden has probably forgotten more than...................... er............... what was I saying? ........ er............................. Joe Biden?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:49 pm

UUMMM ERRR yeah seriously i think this is elder abuse of poor old Joe.

All that is left is just and empty shell of a once good political operator.

Alas a lot of pundits have stated he is only being used by the rads in the Democrat party.

Kinda got feel sorry for him i do not understand why he is still hanging around ?????
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:42 pm

Trumps been recorded admitted he talked down corona virus... 190k dead... He makes George Bush look like a genius
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:02 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Trumps been recorded admitted he talked down corona virus... 190k dead... He makes George Bush look like a genius

A lot of political leaders have to avoid panic
Remember Scomo saying he was still going to the footy this weekend?

Just more Trump hate mail. Nothing to see here
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Apachebulldog » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:11 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Trumps been recorded admitted he talked down corona virus... 190k dead... He makes George Bush look like a genius

A lot of political leaders have to avoid panic
Remember Scomo saying he was still going to the footy this weekend?

Just more Trump hate mail. Nothing to see here

You Sir are correct.

When is all the ALARMISM gonna stop ????
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Magellan » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:22 am

Four years ago, in an election year, Senate republicans led by Mitch McConnell voted against filling a vacant seat that would've delivered a liberal judge on the grounds that they should wait until a new president has been elected.

Now, also in an election year, Senate republicans (also led by McConnell) are racing to fill Ruth Bader Ginsburg's vacant Supreme Court seat with a conservative judge pre-election, on the grounds they have a 'mandate' to do so.

Breathtaking hypocrisy.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby RB » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:45 pm

And the vacant seat occurred about 6 months closer to the election this time around.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 758 times
Been liked: 1068 times

Postby Magellan » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:30 am

The nomination from Trump is supposed to be coming this weekend. Interesting to see how the Democrats respond - I heard talk of a possible 'filibuster' of sorts, where the Democrats would seek to impeach Trump a second time, thereby delaying the Senate's business (and their ability to vote on the replacement judge) until after the election. Also, a couple of Republican senators are against the idea of an instant replacement.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:50 pm

Ah yes the good old Democrats and their loony radicals have responded.

Ahhh American politics full of LOONIES and fascinating to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQGDwGQ8GUg

Personally if i were Trump i would nominate her replacement after he wins the presidency.

However does it really matter either way the Democrats will still be irate because it will be a conservative judge that will be appointed.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby RB » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:13 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Ah yes the good old Democrats and their loony radicals have responded.

You can let us know what those loony/radical policies are when you're ready.

So far you've told us that some Democrat local governments are allegedly softer on vandalism of public property than their Republican counterparts.
RB
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:46 pm

Its all on the YOU TUBE mate look at other alternate News Sources and you will learn and you will see the other side of the story then you can make up your mind.

But alas most people are not interested they just go along with the usual tripe that is put out there.

I gave up watching the lies on 2 7 9 10 have been dishing out for years.

Its all at ya finger tips so have a look if ya got the time.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:03 pm

Here is one snippet i found so easy to find info re New York.

From what i see and read Democratic policies or lack of by Governor Cuomo Mayor De Blasio both useless.

New York at one stage became one of the safest cities to live in so what happened so whos in Charge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFVJ2nJJXlk

Also lets mention California the common denominator yep Democrat run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMKru8S1Gd4

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Magellan » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:26 am

Apachebulldog wrote:Ah yes the good old Democrats and their loony radicals have responded.

Personally if i were Trump i would nominate her replacement after he wins the presidency.

However does it really matter either way the Democrats will still be irate because it will be a conservative judge that will be appointed.

Okay, Apache - two things.

First and foremost, feel free to use throwaway terms in the abstract, but do not make this personal by calling me (or others) 'looney radicals.' There's nothing 'looney' in expecting people in high public office (like the Republican majority senate) to adhere to principles that they themselves have created and put into practice.

Second, since you're not a liberal bleeding heart snowflake, you obviously won't mind if I also call you a 'looney', which by your own standard you must be if you agree that Trump should nominate Ginsburg's replacement after the election result.
Magellan
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:44 pm

Magellan wrote:

First and foremost, feel free to use throwaway terms in the abstract, but do not make this personal by calling me (or others) 'looney radicals.' There's nothing 'looney' in expecting people in high public office (like the Republican majority senate) to adhere to principles that they themselves have created and put into practice.

Second, since you're not a liberal bleeding heart snowflake, you obviously won't mind if I also call you a 'looney', which by your own standard you must be if you agree that Trump should nominate Ginsburg's replacement after the election result.

No where in my post have I called you a loony mate do not twist my words around.

For your info I am referring to the American Democrats and some of their loony radicals like Crazy Cortez and her squad.

So are you an American Democrat Senator/member/voter or are you just thin skinned ????????

That's up to the serving American president to nominate a judge to SCOTUS as has been the practice for the last 29 instances over the years.

Refer below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3erPoCFoGc

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:04 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Its all on the YOU TUBE mate look at other alternate News Sources and you will learn and you will see the other side of the story then you can make up your mind.

But alas most people are not interested they just go along with the usual tripe that is put out there.

woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Magellan » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:20 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Magellan wrote:

No where in my post have I called you a loony mate do not twist my words around.

For your info I am referring to the American Democrats and some of their loony radicals like Crazy Cortez and her squad.

So are you an American Democrat Senator/member/voter or are you just thin skinned ????????

That's up to the serving American president to nominate a judge to SCOTUS as has been the practice for the last 29 instances over the years.

Refer below

Fair enough, I over-reacted. I presumed your reference to 'loonies' extended to included mine and RB's previous posts, given they addressed the same topic that you responded to. Apologies.
Magellan
Coach

Postby RB » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:30 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Its all on the YOU TUBE mate look at other alternate News Sources

I asked you to name some of the Democrats' radical policies - not a hard ask I wouldn't have thought given you've got plenty to say on the matter.

And all you can do is to refer me to Youtube?

Also, it's interesting how you disregard 2 7 9 10, and instead take your news from a Youtuber called 'Electric Infected'.

Now by all means I agree with your general comments about keeping an open mind and actively seeking out the truth. I just find it unusual that 'Electric Infected' and other Youtubers (which tend coincidentally to suit your narrative) are taken as gospel, while the major TV networks and national newspapers and news sites are all Marxist propaganda.

Apachebulldog wrote:Here is one snippet i found so easy to find info re New York.

I watched your videos.

One taught me that there's a lot of crime in New York. Hardly a news flash. Not sure what it's meant to prove anyway - there's a hell of a lot of crime in Republican cities as well.

The video about California was mostly about how the housing market is making it very difficult for most people to buy even modest houses.

Definitely an important issue, but all it did was demonstrate that the free market economy is alive and well in California, a mainly Democrat-controlled state. Again, I'm not sure what is meant to be loony or radical about allowing the market to decide the price of real estate. In fact quite the opposite I would have thought.

Apachebulldog wrote:That's up to the serving American president to nominate a judge to SCOTUS as has been the practice for the last 29 instances over the years.

Well it was - until four years ago when the Republican-controlled Senate trashed the practice (months and months before the election). I guess I'm not surprised that you're trying to justify the hypocrisy. It does require some mental somersaults though.
RB
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:08 pm

Magellan wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
Magellan wrote:

Refer below

Fair enough, I over-reacted. I presumed your reference to 'loonies' extended to included mine and RB's previous posts, given they addressed the same topic that you responded to. Apologies.

Apology accepted mate i do not come on here to antagonise posters i only provide info docos data stas news etc that i have seen and read on the WWW and put it out there for debate.

However some on here love to attack the messenger with disparaging and snide remarks and do not even bother to enlighten themselves not very nice.

Theres heaps and heaps of political analysis and commentary out there but i cannot spend more time to down load all
for our consumption.

Anyway happy debating :supz:

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:21 pm

RB wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Its all on the YOU TUBE mate look at other alternate News Sources

I asked you to name some of the Democrats' radical policies - not a hard ask I wouldn't have thought given you've got plenty to say on the matter.

And all you can do is to refer me to Youtube?

Also, it's interesting how you disregard 2 7 9 10, and instead take your news from a Youtuber called 'Electric Infected'.

Now by all means I agree with your general comments about keeping an open mind and actively seeking out the truth. I just find it unusual that 'Electric Infected' and other Youtubers (which tend coincidentally to suit your narrative) are taken as gospel, while the major TV networks and national newspapers and news sites are all Marxist propaganda.

Apachebulldog wrote:Here is one snippet i found so easy to find info re New York.

I watched your videos.

One taught me that there's a lot of crime in New York. Hardly a news flash. Not sure what it's meant to prove anyway - there's a hell of a lot of crime in Republican cities as well.

The video about California was mostly about how the housing market is making it very difficult for most people to buy even modest houses.

Definitely an important issue, but all it did was demonstrate that the free market economy is alive and well in California, a mainly Democrat-controlled state. Again, I'm not sure what is meant to be loony or radical about allowing the market to decide the price of real estate. In fact quite the opposite I would have thought.

Apachebulldog wrote:That's up to the serving American president to nominate a judge to SCOTUS as has been the practice for the last 29 instances over the years.

Well it was - until four years ago when the Republican-controlled Senate trashed the practice (months and months before the election). I guess I'm not surprised that you're trying to justify the hypocrisy. It does require some mental somersaults though.

Yes you are correct in some aspects but what is the real cause wrong policies high taxes housing sky rocketing companies are leaving citizens fed up and are leaving California why who is in charge of the state work it out.

All i am highlighting is the high crime rates in all these Democrat run states the stats do not lie.

Some political analyists/commentators put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the Democrats due to the lax policy on law and order.

Also i am not justifying anything re SCOTUS i just highlighted in the video the norm of whats happened over the years.

PS Both sides trash each other to gain political advantage thats how the game is played.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics