Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Brodlach » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:02 pm

Still no community transmission since April
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 38307
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 2844 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Brodlach » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:06 pm

1 new case linked to the Parafield cluster, been in quarantine
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 38307
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 2844 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Brodlach » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:15 pm

Police commissioner :lol:
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 38307
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 2844 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jim05 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:16 pm

Brodlach wrote:Police commissioner :lol:
Well, did you hear the stupid reporter :)
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 43734
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1114 times
Been liked: 2915 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Brodlach » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:17 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Police commissioner :lol:
Well, did you hear the stupid reporter :)


Ridiculous question, looked like he was going to explode. I was hoping he would

Do reporters listen or are they too busy thinking that their next question?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 38307
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 2844 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:24 pm

Brodlach wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Police commissioner :lol:
Well, did you hear the stupid reporter :)


Ridiculous question, looked like he was going to explode. I was hoping he would

Do reporters listen or are they too busy thinking that their next question?


Love to know who the reporter was, absolute disaster, hang your head in shame.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 51780
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 5932 times
Been liked: 8820 times

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Armchair expert » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:26 pm

What was the question?
Oh, It's True! It's Damn True!
User avatar
Armchair expert
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4176
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 508 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jim05 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:28 pm

Armchair expert wrote:What was the question?
Grant Stevens said I’ll hand you over to xxxxxx in a minute who will update you on the investigation.
Literally 2 seconds later some idiot asks “so can you give us an update on the investigation”
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 43734
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1114 times
Been liked: 2915 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Brodlach » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:29 pm

Armchair expert wrote:What was the question?

He said “ there will be an update at 3pm on the Woodville Pizza Bar, I won’t steal his thunder”

Instantly the reporter “ any update on the Woodville Pizza Bar?”
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 38307
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 2844 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:29 pm

Armchair expert wrote:What was the question?


He said "I have no updates on the pizza bar investigation, (forget the blokes name leading the task force) will update you later but I'll take questions"

"Is there any update on the pizza bar investigation."
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 51780
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 5932 times
Been liked: 8820 times

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:32 pm

How funny was this dude, I seen him on the actual news then stumbled on this later.

https://www.facebook.com/theroyalstampe ... xMTUyNDI3/
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 44828
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3554 times
Been liked: 6150 times

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby locky801 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:58 pm

Booney wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:What was the question?


He said "I have no updates on the pizza bar investigation, (forget the blokes name leading the task force) will update you later but I'll take questions"

"Is there any update on the pizza bar investigation."


Think we only are having these presso's daily now to see how much more the journalists can embarrass themselves, some are a disgrace to their profession
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
 
Posts: 46995
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 1818 times
Been liked: 672 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby tipper » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:10 pm

So, the guy caught lieing and causing the lockdown has been identified as being a spanish national.

Its now being investigated by "taskfprce protect"

Anyone else feel sapol missed a golden opportunity to name it the "spanish inquisition"??

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
tipper
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2622
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:45 am
Has liked: 334 times
Been liked: 429 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Pseudo » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:17 pm

tipper wrote:So, the guy caught lieing and causing the lockdown has been identified as being a spanish national.

Its now being investigated by "taskfprce protect"

Anyone else feel sapol missed a golden opportunity to name it the "spanish inquisition"??

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk


Well I wouldn't have expected it, but then nobody does...
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
User avatar
Pseudo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10932
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:11 am
Location: enculez-vous
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1252 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Armchair expert » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:25 pm

Oh, It's True! It's Damn True!
User avatar
Armchair expert
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4176
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 508 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby RB » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:32 pm

I have a great deal of sympathy for the Commissioner spending his whole day dealing with series matters, then having to attend a press conference and answer questions about fatuous matters asked by D-grade hacks.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
User avatar
RB
Assistant Coach
 
Posts: 4321
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:45 pm
Has liked: 494 times
Been liked: 708 times

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Trader » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:36 pm

There should be a ballot for randoms like us to get in there and ask the questions.
Would be more relevant and also I'm sure we'd get a few laughs along the way as well.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
User avatar
Trader
Veteran
 
Posts: 3518
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 1:19 pm
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 588 times

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:38 pm

Trader wrote:There should be a ballot for randoms like us to get in there and ask the questions.
Would be more relevant and also I'm sure we'd get a few laughs along the way as well.

They should just pass on all their info to us and we answer the questions and weed out the dickheads.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 44828
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3554 times
Been liked: 6150 times

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Magellan » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:58 pm

Pseudo wrote:
tipper wrote:So, the guy caught lieing and causing the lockdown has been identified as being a spanish national.

Its now being investigated by "taskfprce protect"

Anyone else feel sapol missed a golden opportunity to name it the "spanish inquisition"??

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk


Well I wouldn't have expected it, but then nobody does...

I'd say members of the task-force are unlikely to have a fanatical devotion to the Pope.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
Magellan
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5854
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Location: Four Seasons Total Landscaping
Has liked: 711 times
Been liked: 1492 times

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Corona Man » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:00 pm

Magellan wrote:
Pseudo wrote:
tipper wrote:So, the guy caught lieing and causing the lockdown has been identified as being a spanish national.

Its now being investigated by "taskfprce protect"

Anyone else feel sapol missed a golden opportunity to name it the "spanish inquisition"??

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk


Well I wouldn't have expected it, but then nobody does...

I'd say members of the task-force are unlikely to have a fanatical devotion to the Pope.

How about comfy chairs?
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10698
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 1071 times
Been liked: 2836 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apachebulldog and 17 guests