Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby amber_fluid » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:26 pm

locky801 wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:I thought you could stand and drink at the pub now?
Or did I imagine that?
I had to bloody sit down at the pub today to drink.
This rule is just ridiculous.

Nope for some stupid reason still have to be seated

Yeah right.

We had 2 tables of 13 people(26 in total) and a table right next to us of about 10 people crowded in a small spot.
But it’s ok coz we all sat down to drink after scanning in.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Brodlach » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:41 pm

amber_fluid wrote:I thought you could stand and drink at the pub now?
Or did I imagine that?
I had to bloody sit down at the pub today to drink.
This rule is just ridiculous.

Outside only
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Q. » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:15 pm

Brodlach wrote:Two international travelers returning to Australia flew into Sydney then somehow managed to board another flight and fly to Melbourne without quarantining.

How the hell does that happen?

Oh look, another Border Force **** up :roll:
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:16 pm

Q. wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Two international travelers returning to Australia flew into Sydney then somehow managed to board another flight and fly to Melbourne without quarantining.

NSW police stuffed up
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby DOC » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:17 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Are you going to get the vaccine daisy?

Spikechester1.jpg
Spikechester1.jpg (5.09 KiB) Viewed 966 times
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:37 pm

Two chances mate.
Have you read the study on Ivermectin?
Ill see if i can dig it up
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Q. » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:38 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Q. wrote:

NSW police stuffed up

Section 51 (IX) of the constitution states the the Commonwealth, not the States, has oversight for quarantine.
Q.
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:40 pm

ABSOLUTE BOMBSHELL : Just published study finds Invermectin more effective than any of the experimental vaccines in preventing Covid infections.
https://medicalpressopenaccess.com/.../ ... 9_1007.pdf
This is huge.
Months ago Australian Professor Tom Borody told the world that Ivermectin was super effective against Covid. Then our health bureaucrats went after him and silenced him.
This study looked at ‘IVERCAR’ which was a combination of Carageenan and
ivermectin
Carrageenans are naturally occurring extracts from the Rhodophyceas seaweed. They are commonly used as thickening agents in the food industry with FDA approval for this indication.
Now look at the results of this study;
‘’A total of 1,195 health care workers were recruited from 4 major hospitals in Argentina ..... 788 participants received IVERCAR and PPEs, while the remaining 407 simply adhered to standard PPEs.
RESULTS :
‘’The overall infection rate in health care workers recruited for this study was 20% with 237 testing positive for CoVid 19 during the 3 month study recruitment.
‘’Of those infected, all patients were from the comparator group of using PPE alone. This represented an overall infection rate of 58.2% ( 237 of 407) in the PPE group.
‘’No patients of the 788 treated with IVERCAR tested positive for CoVid 19 during the study.’’
That’s not a misprint - out of the 407 hospital workers that used PPE only - 58.2% became infected with Covid.
And in comparison, of the 788 hospital workers that took Ivermectin - there was not a single Covid infection - 0%, zero, none, zip. Incredible. Not even the experimental mRNA vaccines are reporting such results.
How many lives and how much economic destruction could have been avoided, if only our Health Bureaucrats looked at the evidence and listened to Professor Borody, instead of shutting down free speech and open debate and hounding him into silence.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby stan » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:56 pm

Can't say I'm keen to try any rushed vaccine. I mean have you guys seen the movie I am legend?

Not sure I could handle being in Adelaide by myself trying to save the world.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Brodlach » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:59 pm

DOC wrote:

Spikechester1.jpg

This time I didn’t forget the gravy!
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:04 pm

poll.jpg
poll.jpg (83.11 KiB) Viewed 979 times

Would be the opposite result in here from the keep me safe Steven brigade
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:05 pm

We go OS several times a year so I’ll be lining up for a vaccine immediately if it means I can jump on a plane again
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby stan » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:08 pm

Jim05 wrote:We go OS several times a year so I’ll be lining up for a vaccine immediately if it means I can jump on a plane again
Sheeple.
stan
Coach

Postby Q. » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:30 pm

Jim05 wrote:We go OS several times a year so I’ll be lining up for a vaccine immediately if it means I can jump on a plane again

When I backpacked through West Africa you needed to have a Yellow Fever vaccination certificate to cross any border. I don't see this as being any different, it's just something we're not familiar with.
Q.
Coach

Postby Q. » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:36 pm

daysofourlives wrote:ABSOLUTE BOMBSHELL : Just published study finds Invermectin more effective than any of the experimental vaccines in preventing Covid infections.
This is huge.
Months ago Australian Professor Tom Borody told the world that Ivermectin was super effective against Covid. Then our health bureaucrats went after him and silenced him.
ivermectin
Carrageenans are naturally occurring extracts from the Rhodophyceas seaweed. They are commonly used as thickening agents in the food industry with FDA approval for this indication.
‘’A total of 1,195 health care workers were recruited from 4 major hospitals in Argentina ..... 788 participants received IVERCAR and PPEs, while the remaining 407 simply adhered to standard PPEs.
RESULTS :
‘’The overall infection rate in health care workers recruited for this study was 20% with 237 testing positive for CoVid 19 during the 3 month study recruitment.
‘’Of those infected, all patients were from the comparator group of using PPE alone. This represented an overall infection rate of 58.2% ( 237 of 407) in the PPE group.
‘’No patients of the 788 treated with IVERCAR tested positive for CoVid 19 during the study.’’
That’s not a misprint - out of the 407 hospital workers that used PPE only - 58.2% became infected with Covid.
And in comparison, of the 788 hospital workers that took Ivermectin - there was not a single Covid infection - 0%, zero, none, zip. Incredible. Not even the experimental mRNA vaccines are reporting such results.
How many lives and how much economic destruction could have been avoided, if only our Health Bureaucrats looked at the evidence and listened to Professor Borody, instead of shutting down free speech and open debate and hounding him into silence.

The Australian studies were retracted and the Argentinian study is yet to be published or peer reviewed.
Q.
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:58 pm

Q. wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:ABSOLUTE BOMBSHELL : Just published study finds Invermectin more effective than any of the experimental vaccines in preventing Covid infections.
This is huge.
ivermectin
RESULTS :

The Australian studies were retracted and the Argentinian study is yet to be published or peer reviewed.

Looks like its been published to me
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Q. » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:37 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Q. wrote:
This is huge.
ivermectin
RESULTS :

Looks like its been published to me

In which peer-reviewed medical journal?
Q.
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:34 am

Brodlach wrote:
DOC wrote:

Spikechester1.jpg

This time I didn’t forget the gravy!

Was my favourite cartoon as a kid
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:17 am

stan wrote:Can't say I'm keen to try any rushed vaccine. I mean have you guys seen the movie I am legend?

I'm neither here or there, I guess I've digested worse things in my life.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby stan » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:56 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
stan wrote:Can't say I'm keen to try any rushed vaccine. I mean have you guys seen the movie I am legend?

I'm neither here or there, I guess I've digested worse things in my life.
Fair bit of tongue in cheek with my post.
stan
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion