US

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: US

Postby Q. » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:17 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
Booney wrote:Tonight the United States starts it's descent into Civil War because the President wants it.

We'll wake tomorrow morning to scenes that will astounds us. You watch.

Yep all caused by ANTIFA/Soros, weve seen this before, its becoming tiresome.

By this time tomorrow Trump could very well be the president elect. Along with alot of other things coming to the surface

Well well reports coming out if true ANTIFA instigated the thuggery at the Capitol Hill very interesting all part of the plan.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/known-ant ... t-sources/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... rotesters/

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the WT offer up a retraction for their claims :roll:

Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:18 pm

Booney wrote:If nothing else he makes me laugh, old Apache.

Then I remember he's allowed to vote and I sob.

.... but, he doesn't respect any politicians, so I'd assume he either wouldn't vote or more likely he would vote informal because he's too scabby to pay the fine.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Q. » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:22 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
RB wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:I find this by just simple browsing i guess there will be more info in the next few days either confirming or denying as i have said once before i hate em all we are all being lied to and being manipulated.

So, after your 'simple browsing' has not yielded anything which supports your claim, do you still think that Antifa are behind the protests?

Or do you think it more likely that the vast majority of rioters yesterday were Trump supporters?

Genuinely interested in any conclusions you can draw for us here.

You still missed my two little words ' IF TRUE " I supply the story you can come to your own conclusion.

Any how from what i have been reading apart from the unfortunate 4 deaths it was one of the most peaceful protests ever compared to the rioting looting burning of various cities in 2020 by ANTIFA BLM and all the other nutters which resulted up to 2 BILLION Dollars of damage and citizens livelihoods destroyed

CNN covered those riots for a whole year as peaceful protests so was this also a peaceful protest :lol:

The evidence is that 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful, so yes, CNN were correct.
Q.
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:01 pm

Q. wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
RB wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:I find this by just simple browsing i guess there will be more info in the next few days either confirming or denying as i have said once before i hate em all we are all being lied to and being manipulated.

So, after your 'simple browsing' has not yielded anything which supports your claim, do you still think that Antifa are behind the protests?

Or do you think it more likely that the vast majority of rioters yesterday were Trump supporters?

You still missed my two little words ' IF TRUE " I supply the story you can come to your own conclusion.

Any how from what i have been reading apart from the unfortunate 4 deaths it was one of the most peaceful protests ever compared to the rioting looting burning of various cities in 2020 by ANTIFA BLM and all the other nutters which resulted up to 2 BILLION Dollars of damage and citizens livelihoods destroyed

CNN covered those riots for a whole year as peaceful protests so was this also a peaceful protest :lol:

The evidence is that 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful, so yes, CNN were correct.

Yep sure were peaceful but they also came with a 2 Billion dollar price tag. :lol:
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby stan » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:45 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
stan wrote:
DOC wrote:The attempts at re-writing history begin:

Texas Senator Ted Cruz has given an interview to US media, distancing himself from the President. "The President's language and rhetoric often goes too far. I think, yesterday in particular, the President's language and rhetoric crossed the line and it was reckless," Cruz said.

“I disagree with it, and I have disagreed with the president's language and rhetoric for the last four years,” he said.
People resigning, now tying to distance themselves. My god, grow a pair people, you backed him when the times were good so suck it up now.

Spot on Stan spineless cowards cos they now realise they all have to get back into that happy elite club to enable themselves to put their long snouts into that big deep trough and feed on those lovely truffles in Washington or is it the Swamp ?????

The best politicians for me are those that hang high with a noose around their necks. :D
Well sure that's one way to say what I was suggesting.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1252 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:22 am

Q. wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
RB wrote:

Good for the spectators at a game where the players took a knee
Not so good for the people caught up in the other 7% or 570 riots
And CNN is correct? Here is CNN’s idea of a mostly peaceful protests
I bet if someone timed the protest in DC, 93% of it was peaceful
Last edited by Jimmy_041 on Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:48 am

CNN covered those riots for a whole year as peaceful protests so was this also a peaceful protest :lol:[/quote]

The evidence is that 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful, so yes, CNN were correct.[/quote]

Not so good for the people caught up in the other 7# or 570 riots
And CNN is correct? Here is CNN’s version of a mostly peaceful protests
I bet if someone timed the protest in DC, 93% of it was peaceful[/quote]

LOL i guess for the other side of politics that is peaceful for them and they really believe there logic and spin LOL LOL :lol: and there is hours of similar footage if you really want to browse.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Magellan » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:03 am

Trump's Twitter account now permanently suspended.

https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2020/suspension.html
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:27 am

RB wrote:

Yes there are anarchists in both the xtremes but from what i have witnessed in the USA for all of last year riots looting burning violence the CNN narrative was nah nothing to see its just peaceful protests yep sure pull the other one.

After many years on this planet and now with the advent of BIG TECH IT i have come to the conclusion that we are all being manipulated by agendas and narratives and a lot of citizens just believe everything that is being spewed out.

However it appears to me we are all being duped by misinformation and disinformation however when any one asks questions or has a different opinion or account/report this is just not acceptable thus they are deleted banned and hounded.

I try to understand both sides views .

Conclusion if you do not agree with the group think you are on the outer.

What a sad time in our history i see shades of the Spanish Inquisiton Stalin Mao Tse Tung Hitler Kim Jong Un etc etc we need freedom of speech from the most articulate to the ordinary man like us if we lose this we are all stuffed. :(

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:34 am

Magellan wrote:Trump's Twitter account now permanently suspended.

In the scheme of things who really cares he is gone on 20th of Jan anyway.

Whos on TWATTER OR FAARKBOOK these days millions of conservatives have gone to other platforms where free speech is not stifled. 8)

Twatter users are very very fragile and thin skinned they do not like debate . :lol:

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby DOC » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:37 am

He would have been OK if he had posted "If True"
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 2071 times

Postby Q. » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:36 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Q. wrote:The evidence is that 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful, so yes, CNN were correct.

Exactly Jimmy - enough laws already exist to prosecute those that committed or planned to commit domestic terror inside US Congress. There is absolutely no need to 'punish' people en masse.

And let's not forget that a women was shot & killed by law enforcement - another reminder that the US has an ongoing problem with police brutality and why BLM protests took place in the first instance.
Q.
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:38 pm

I’m still gobsmacked the media have not picked up on the shite Trump copped when he insisted there would be a vaccine available in 2020

Also amazing they were all suddenly available after the US election
And the Chinese just happens to have one of their own

Mind you, they’ve probably already got the vaccine for the Covid-21 model
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:43 pm

Well well well its starting the neo fascists are going to stifle and curtail free speech disgusting :(

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasre ... ce03fd4ed6

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby stan » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:59 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Well well well its starting the neo fascists are going to stifle and curtail free speech disgusting :(

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasre ... ce03fd4ed6
You know these are private companies right? They can do this and it doesn't effect anyone's free speech. Are you saying that we are all that reliant on Social media to be actual media that we consider Twitter, Facebook and Parlour as important as actual news sources?

More of a concern should be that it takes something like this before Google and Apple actually have a good look at these apps lol.
stan
Coach

Postby Trader » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:40 am

Nah stan, the left have already told us that private companies arent allowed to present information based on their own political leanings when they all had a big cry over murdoch.....
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 793 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:02 am

Q. wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Q. wrote:The evidence is that 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful, so yes, CNN were correct.

Exactly Jimmy - enough laws already exist to prosecute those that committed or planned to commit domestic terror inside US Congress. There is absolutely no need to 'punish' people en masse.

And let's not forget that a women was shot & killed by law enforcement - another reminder that the US has an ongoing problem with police brutality and why BLM protests took place in the first instance.

That literally makes no sense whilst discussing a report used by the left to try to hide the impact of these riots, and CNN's appalling reporting? BTW 93% of September 11 2001 was peaceful. 95.5% of the slab of beer I drank last night was not alcohol so I drove home.

The report says there were no riots in CHOP during a 23 day period in June - "just peaceful protests"

Image"

But, too bad about four shootings and 2 dead. That's not a riot so it doesn't count

I'm sure BLM are distraught over a privileged white woman. No hang on, people were killed for saying all lives matter.
BLM may have had good intentions but it just turned into a riot (including in Sydney) and is still going in parts of the US
Last edited by Jimmy_041 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:01 am

Apachebulldog wrote:
Magellan wrote:Trump's Twitter account now permanently suspended.

In the scheme of things who really cares he is gone on 20th of Jan anyway.

Whos on TWATTER OR FAARKBOOK these days millions of conservatives have gone to other platforms where free speech is not stifled. 8)

Twatter users are very very fragile and thin skinned they do not like debate . :lol:

Twitter is just a cesspool
What a fantastic medium that allows a government unlimited freedom to spread their propaganda yet blocks it in their own country
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby stan » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:18 am

Craig Kelly is a fair only conspiracy theorist. Reckons Its an Antifa and Marxist operation, a false flag if you will.
stan
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:35 am

Came across this just now re Fact Checkers very interesting.

I might of said it before who checks the Fact Checkers and all roads lead to China.

https://yournews.com/2021/01/09/1987240 ... tech-bans/

Also a great quote from Candace Owens.

“I can be heard. That freedom infuriates the left, who used to own complete control over our information. So they hatched a plan to silence me and all of us conservatives, and Facebook is paying them for it.”

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics