Made the move to Melbourne.

Anything!

Re: Made the move to Melbourne.

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:20 pm

Now we have an excuse to drink!
Congrats

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby DOC » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:29 pm

Somewhere for us all to stay.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Magellan » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:19 am

I've recently accepted a job in Melbourne, so like CM I'll be making the move across to the dark side of the border very soon, probably sometime in mid-February.

Really looking forward to what Melbourne has to offer - we've got a good spread of Adelaide expat friends who've moved there, and we enjoy its culture and overall vibe. Currently not enjoying the seemingly Sisyphean pack-up and culling of crap that we've accumulated, although very necessary after 10 years living in the same place. Will miss watching the local footy in the flesh, though, and the hospitality of the Prospect RSL.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:07 am

Magellan wrote:I've recently accepted a job in Melbourne, so like CM I'll be making the move across to the dark side of the border very soon, probably sometime in mid-February.

Really looking forward to what Melbourne has to offer - we've got a good spread of Adelaide expat friends who've moved there, and we enjoy its culture and overall vibe. Currently not enjoying the seemingly Sisyphean pack-up and culling of crap that we've accumulated, although very necessary after 10 years living in the same place. Will miss watching the local footy in the flesh, though, and the hospitality of the Prospect RSL.
Exciting times.
Good luck

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Brodlach » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:18 am

Magellan wrote:I've recently accepted a job in Melbourne, so like CM I'll be making the move across to the dark side of the border very soon, probably sometime in mid-February.

Good, and take your f&@%ing puns with you ;)

Good luck with move :D
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Corona Man » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:22 am

Welcome aboard...
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Previous

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion