Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:53 am

Booney wrote:Junior, our house guest and another mate are going through it too. They've done 8 applications. He still lives at home.

I've got about 15 on the go atm, agents are crap at getting back, when they do it's an email saying an open is that afternoon, no opens are ever listed on the websites either.

I'm going to just go in to a couple of offices and speak to them face to face to present my case, it's getting to confusing, my diary is getting chockers on what ones I've applied for, who I'm waiting to hear back from, what ones are still available, a lot of them are still listed but already tenanted.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby gadj1976 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:37 pm

People on bail injuring/killing others as we've seen in Brisbane
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:51 pm

gadj1976 wrote:People on bail injuring/killing others as we've seen in Brisbane

Did you see the footage of him minutes prior to the fatal incident?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Ash Man » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:01 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:Junior, our house guest and another mate are going through it too. They've done 8 applications. He still lives at home.

I've got about 15 on the go atm, agents are crap at getting back, when they do it's an email saying an open is that afternoon, no opens are ever listed on the websites either.

I'm going to just go in to a couple of offices and speak to them face to face to present my case, it's getting to confusing, my diary is getting chockers on what ones I've applied for, who I'm waiting to hear back from, what ones are still available, a lot of them are still listed but already tenanted.

A mate of mine and his wife got approved for one and were then told that someone else is willing to pay more than the weekly asking price so they are out of luck.

He reported the agency to REISA
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:02 am

The Ash Man wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

A mate of mine and his wife got approved for one and were then told that someone else is willing to pay more than the weekly asking price so they are out of luck.

That's crap, I can see how it happens though, it's an owners market atm.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Spargo » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:12 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
The Ash Man wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

That's crap, I can see how it happens though, it's an owners market atm.

Years ago when we wanted to rent a particular house, we offered $30 a week more & got the place.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5460 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby gadj1976 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:33 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:

I did.

You do wonder if we were to start a society from scratch whether we'd allow people like this to stay out of jail.
gadj1976
Coach

Postby Spargo » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:48 pm

gadj1976 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

I did.

You do wonder if we were to start a society from scratch whether we'd allow people like this to stay out of jail.

The first thing we’d f#ck off is soft judges.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5460 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:51 pm

Spargo wrote:
gadj1976 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

I did.

The first thing we’d f#ck off is soft judges.
And F**k off all the softies who believe everyone can be rehabilitated.
Not so much the judges that are soft, we need harsher minimum sentences.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3583 times

Postby Q. » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:55 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:The bullshit you have to go through to find a rental property nowadays.

There are many that you have to apply for just to inspect, there are many using different application platforms too which means my referee's are getting bombarded with emails too.

Going to inspections is bedlam too, I haven't been to one with less than 50 people there, it's crazy.

This reminds of the bullshit you go through when you vacate and go through the final inspection.

We legitimately left the house spotless, but obviously in the process of cleaning I molted a chest hair that found a home on a bathroom tile - they made me come back and pick it up.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:16 pm

Q. wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:The bullshit you have to go through to find a rental property nowadays.

There are many that you have to apply for just to inspect, there are many using different application platforms too which means my referee's are getting bombarded with emails too.

Going to inspections is bedlam too, I haven't been to one with less than 50 people there, it's crazy.

This reminds of the bullshit you go through when you vacate and go through the final inspection.

We legitimately left the house spotless, but obviously in the process of cleaning I molted a chest hair that found a home on a bathroom tile - they made me come back and pick it up.

Someone like Q simply doesn't molt just one chest hair :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Pseudo » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:57 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Q. wrote:

You reckon it was a pube then?
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby gadj1976 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:02 pm

Another weekend in summer and another weekend without cricket on the tv. Another opportunity missed by CA.
gadj1976
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:15 pm

gadj1976 wrote:Another weekend in summer and another weekend without cricket on the tv. Another opportunity missed by CA.

CA have become an arrogant organisation and are taking the supporters for granted.
I’m fast losing interest in cricket outside of the Ashes.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby tipper » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:26 pm

Q. wrote:

Thats what you get for cleaning in the nude

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:38 pm

Pseudo wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:[

You reckon it was a pube then?

Not quite what I meant :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby gadj1976 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:20 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
gadj1976 wrote:Another weekend in summer and another weekend without cricket on the tv. Another opportunity missed by CA.

CA have become an arrogant organisation and are taking the supporters for granted.

Me too.

Mind you I am interested in the upcoming Eng v India series.

CA can go and get stuffed
gadj1976
Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:34 am

amber_fluid wrote:

AFL and Cricket Australia, both have neglected the fans for too long.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7468 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:39 am

Q. wrote:

Yeah, it's crap, you can spend two days polishing every nook and cranny for them to find something trivial that was probably there when you moved in.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:40 am

tipper wrote:
Q. wrote:

Thats what you get for cleaning in the nude

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

You just have this knack of coming out with an absolute beauty every now and then, well played sir! :lol: :lol:
Lightning McQueen
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion