9%
Smithfield
No votes
West Croydon
9%

Total votes : 33

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

Postby BZB27 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:35 pm

Big turnaround from Lockleys flag team to rd 1. Only 8 blokes from that side are playing.
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 173 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:56 pm

BZB27 wrote:Big turnaround from Lockleys flag team to rd 1. Only 8 blokes from that side are playing.

Are all the rest in the B's?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Armchair expert » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:00 pm

Bit fairer now everyone can $$$$
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby whufc » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:55 am

Now that it’s public I’m guessing this possible in on the clearance pages will now be an out.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.wee ... 59037476e0
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Buddys wife » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:13 pm

Still an in, in jail
Buddys wife

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 6 times
Grassroots Team: West Croydon

Postby OnBaller » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:18 pm

Steals from government programs, now attempted murder because his wife found out he has a secret kid to someone else.....
What a man.
OnBaller
Mini-League

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 3 times

Postby The Bedge » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:41 pm

Once a piece of shit always a piece of shit.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby OnBaller » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:54 pm

The Bedge wrote:Once a piece of shit always a piece of shit.

That’s being too nice
OnBaller
Mini-League

Been liked: 3 times

Postby Brodlach » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:03 pm

CLG over a much improved Fitzroy. Wind ridiculous
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:16 pm

Eastern Park v Kenilworth wasn’t for the faint hearted. We probably got lucky in the end but full credit to our extremely young side at a difficult place to play.

I’d expect Eastern Park to be around the mark come the end of the season if they can avoid injuries to some key personnel...
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby great catch » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:58 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Eastern Park v Kenilworth wasn’t for the faint hearted. We probably got lucky in the end but full credit to our extremely young side at a difficult place to play.

I’d expect Eastern Park to be around the mark come the end of the season if they can avoid injuries to some key personnel...

Who were the stand outs and key players for ep?
great catch
Rookie

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 13 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:04 pm

Knapp exceptional. Got a strong group including like Diedrichsen, Webber, Tuckwell and Burgoyne I thought was handy. Wasn’t pretty but it was a high intensity match.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby great catch » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:10 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Knapp exceptional. Got a strong group including like Diedrichsen, Webber, Tuckwell and Burgoyne I thought was handy. Wasn’t pretty but it was a high intensity match.

Definitely some talented names there like you said if injury’s can not be apart of them they should be dangerous
great catch
Rookie

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 13 times

Postby Dutchy » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:39 am

whufc wrote:Now that it’s public I’m guessing this possible in on the clearance pages will now be an out.

Why hasnt this been reported in the SA media? Is there some state based rules around DV reporting?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby whufc » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:10 am

Dutchy wrote:
whufc wrote:Now that it’s public I’m guessing this possible in on the clearance pages will now be an out.

Why hasnt this been reported in the SA media? Is there some state based rules around DV reporting?

It’s been all over the media, Facebook, Adelaide now etc.

Not sure they have linked his criminal history as that it would make it even more newsworthy. Especially given he avoided jail last time.
whufc
Coach

Postby redyellow&blue » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:21 am

OnBaller wrote:
Arch44 wrote:
OnBaller wrote:Steals from government programs, gives players meth in GFs now attempted murder because his wife found out he has a secret kid to someone else.....
What a man.

Almost correct onballer definitely no meth in that grand final. Someone feeding you rubbish on that.

I heard a few involved got bailed up at beach night spot on a Friday night not long after and we’re very surprised and cowardly walked away with nothing to say...
Anyhoo doesn’t take away the fact the bloke is scum.

Are your old boys considering maybe cutting out a portion of the photo hanging on the wall?

Ok, this is where this garbage now stops. I find the hypocrisy of this forum sometimes astounding whereby it will suppress or delete things that others from other clubs have been accused of or even found guilty of but it's open season on others.

This accusation/slander of drugs on the 2019 GF is now getting ridiculous. I was in that room myself. It did not happen.

Onballer, Your coma inducing argument of " I wasn't there but someone somewhere asked someone about something and they didn't deny it therefore it must be true" would be laughed right out of a year 7 School debate.

So if anyone has any actual hard physical evidence of any kind, put it up or kindly do not make that comment anymore.

As for the actual incident itself, it's a damn tragedy and our thoughts are with his ex partner and her children. hoping for the best for them in a time which would be extremely difficult for all involved. It's affected a few people who were trying to help prior to this.
redyellow&blue
Rookie

Been liked: 35 times

Postby whufc » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:21 pm

redyellow&blue wrote:
OnBaller wrote:
Arch44 wrote:
OnBaller wrote:Steals from government programs, gives players meth in GFs now attempted murder because his wife found out he has a secret kid to someone else.....
What a man.

Almost correct onballer definitely no meth in that grand final. Someone feeding you rubbish on that.

I heard a few involved got bailed up at beach night spot on a Friday night not long after and we’re very surprised and cowardly walked away with nothing to say...
Anyhoo doesn’t take away the fact the bloke is scum.

Are your old boys considering maybe cutting out a portion of the photo hanging on the wall?

Ok, this is where this garbage now stops. I find the hypocrisy of this forum sometimes astounding whereby it will suppress or delete things that others from other clubs have been accused of or even found guilty of but it's open season on others.

This accusation/slander of drugs on the 2019 GF is now getting ridiculous. I was in that room myself. It did not happen.

Onballer, Your coma inducing argument of " I wasn't there but someone somewhere asked someone about something and they didn't deny it therefore it must be true" would be laughed right out of a year 7 School debate.

So if anyone has any actual hard physical evidence of any kind, put it up or kindly do not make that comment anymore.

As for the actual incident itself, it's a damn tragedy and our thoughts are with his ex partner and her children. hoping for the best for them in a time which would be extremely difficult for all involved. It's affected a few people who were trying to help prior to this.

Whilst I can understand your frustration, a billion years of human history says if you take someone with a very clouded history the ‘rumours, innuendo, gossip’ are going to follow 100% of the time. Whether that’s right or wrong it’s been happening since Adam and Eve.
whufc
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:47 pm

whufc wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

It’s been all over the media, Facebook, Adelaide now etc.

Not sure they have linked his criminal history as that it would make it even more newsworthy. Especially given he avoided jail last time.

Zero on Adelaide now, cant fin any article online that has originated in SA, hence why I wonder if there are media reporting rules in this state for DV cases?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby The Bedge » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:52 pm

Dutchy wrote:Zero on Adelaide now, cant fin any article online that has originated in SA, hence why I wonder if there are media reporting rules in this state for DV cases?

Clearly you’re shit at searching then. :lol:

Just on this.. obviously he’ll go away for a period of time, but if as a community we are dead serious about making a statement regarding violence against women / domestic violence / violence in general especially in the family home.. then he should be banned for life from being involved in the AdFL (and well frankly any structured sporting comp).

He probably would be unlikely to be involved again by time he’s able, and might seem tokenistic move to ban him but stuff him.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby whufc » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:56 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Zero on Adelaide now, cant fin any article online that has originated in SA, hence why I wonder if there are media reporting rules in this state for DV cases?

Clearly you’re shit at searching then. :lol:

Just on this.. obviously he’ll go away for a period of time, but if as a community we are dead serious about making a statement regarding violence against women / domestic violence / violence in general especially in the family home.. then he should be banned for life from being involved in the AdFL (and well frankly any structured sporting comp).

He probably would be unlikely to be involved again by time he’s able, and might seem tokenistic move to ban him but stuff him.

Couldn’t agree more

I reckon community sporting clubs are in a great position to stand for what community standards we tolerate and accept.

Community clubs shouldn’t forgo acceptable behaviour because it might snatch us a premiership. Eg There are well known amateur soccer clubs using bikie money to fund titles.

This goes for all sports not just Aussie rules.
whufc
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League