IPL

First Class Cricket Talk (International and State)

Re: IPL

Postby daysofourlives » Thu May 06, 2021 9:35 pm

Booney wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Its just absolute rubbish that they are not allowed to come home, WTF do we have hotel quarantine then?

Don't keep up?

The likely hood of the hotel system being inundated with positive cases increases the risk of transmission into the community and potential burden on the health care system. He chose to leave, f*ck him.

Like someone said, it's like going to war and complaining about being shot at. Don't have to be very smart to work out it was a stupid idea to go to India.

**** off, they are no different to any return travellers over the last 12 months. There was no issue in India when the tournament started. you sir are an absolute imbecile, you can add that to oracle, dickhead
Tall poppy syndrome is all it is. Get off your high horse, How would you feel if you were in India for work and now couldnt escape their country, do you have the $ to go to tyhe maldives or would you be stuck in the slums of Mumbai for 14 days. Absolute ******* moron to think that an Australian citizen doesnt have the right to come homew and further more if you think they should be jailed for attempting to do so youre an even big **** than i gave you credit for
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby daysofourlives » Thu May 06, 2021 9:41 pm

whufc wrote:These cricketers are really pissing me off with their attitudes.

They went over there to chase the millions, the risk in India was always huge. The gamble hasn't paid off, but at least their not stuck sitting in the slums instead stuck in five star hotels, stuck in Maldives, drinking, netflixing, gambling all day every day.

The fact they think they are so hard done by is the pinnacle of arrogance and entailment. I'm at a point these days were I feel the Australian cricket team doesn't represent me or the country I believe Australia is whatsoever.

Wankers...….albeit a small selected few such as Cummins.

Bullshity see above
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby whufc » Fri May 07, 2021 7:04 am

daysofourlives wrote:

They went over there to chase the millions, the risk in India was always huge. The gamble hasn't paid off, but at least their not stuck sitting in the slums instead stuck in five star hotels, stuck in Maldives, drinking, netflixing, gambling all day every day.

The fact they think they are so hard done by is the pinnacle of arrogance and entailment. I'm at a point these days were I feel the Australian cricket team doesn't represent me or the country I believe Australia is whatsoever.

Bullshity see above

Would you go to work today if the Barossa was surrounded by bushfires...………….even if you had a couple of side streets you go safely go down to get there.

You then decide to go into work despite the risk being immense, do you expect the CFS to put all their lives at risk to rescue you because you made a high risk decision so you could earn a few extra dollars.

BTW there has been an issue in India since day1. Anyone who thought India was going to get through the crisis unscathed are the height of imbecile...……...or maybe like yourself they didn't believe it was 'real' and it was all a media beat up.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby stan » Fri May 07, 2021 8:14 am

We know that Warner is a flog but I have read or heard much from any other players to be honest. Only really Slater has come out and gone off.

From what I have seen most of the other players have just headed out of India to the Maldives or Sri Lanka and then will come back to Australia after 14 days.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby whufc » Fri May 07, 2021 9:01 am

stan wrote:

We know that Warner is a flog but I have read or heard much from any other players to be honest. Only really Slater has come out and gone off.

From what I have seen most of the other players have just headed out of India to the Maldives or Sri Lanka and then will come back to Australia after 14 days.

Not convinced on Warner, plenty of noise coming from his camp...how do you think the media got his letter from his daughter...had to be leaked by either himself or the wife. What reason could they possibly have for leaking the letter. Creating sympathy and urgency to get them back.
whufc
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri May 07, 2021 9:27 am

whufc wrote:
stan wrote:

Not convinced on Warner, plenty of noise coming from his camp...how do you think the media got his letter from his daughter...had to be leaked by either himself or the wife. What reason could they possibly have for leaking the letter. Creating sympathy and urgency to get them back.

They probably checked his Insta account, as much as a peanut that he is it will still pull on the heart-strings seeing a letter from your daughter wishing you were back home. It was probably post-worthy but I don't see it as cry for help, his missus didn't seem to be too bothered out having a hit on the golf course, I'd lend her my one wood for sure.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri May 07, 2021 9:34 am

whufc wrote:
stan wrote:

LOL, leaked you reckon?
He posted a photo of it on his Instagram for all to see. He constantly posts photos of and content related to his daughters (just like most fathers and parents do now) but don't let that common sense answer get in the way of your conspiracy theory.
Screenshot_20210507-090105_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210507-090105_Instagram.jpg (47.74 KiB) Viewed 1251 times
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Trader » Fri May 07, 2021 10:57 am

daysofourlives wrote:
Booney wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Its just absolute rubbish that they are not allowed to come home, WTF do we have hotel quarantine then?

Don't keep up?

The likely hood of the hotel system being inundated with positive cases increases the risk of transmission into the community and potential burden on the health care system. He chose to leave, f*ck him.

Like someone said, it's like going to war and complaining about being shot at. Don't have to be very smart to work out it was a stupid idea to go to India.

**** off, they are no different to any return travellers over the last 12 months. There was no issue in India when the tournament started. you sir are an absolute imbecile, you can add that to oracle, dickhead
Tall poppy syndrome is all it is. Get off your high horse, How would you feel if you were in India for work and now couldnt escape their country, do you have the $ to go to tyhe maldives or would you be stuck in the slums of Mumbai for 14 days. Absolute ******* moron to think that an Australian citizen doesnt have the right to come homew and further more if you think they should be jailed for attempting to do so youre an even big **** than i gave you credit for

Nah Days, you're off the mark here.

It is 100% the correct decision to block returnees from India due to the % of them that are positive. If we don't the dedicated facilities for positive cases fill up and then we have to stop ALL returnees from everywhere until there is space again.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby whufc » Sun May 09, 2021 11:30 am

Now rumours abound Warner and Slater got in a physical altercation in a Maldives nightspot!

Keep doing us proud Australian cricket
whufc
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Sun May 09, 2021 1:06 pm

whufc wrote:Now rumours abound Warner and Slater got in a physical altercation in a Maldives nightspot!

Keep doing us proud Australian cricket

Pair of flogs!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Booney » Mon May 10, 2021 2:31 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Booney wrote:

Don't keep up?

bUt CoViD iSn'T rEaL

PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Booney » Mon May 10, 2021 2:39 pm

daysofourlives wrote:There was no issue in India when the tournament started. you sir are an absolute imbecile, you can add that to oracle, dickhead

9th April - IPL match 1 of 60

9th April - Make believe disease 145,348 cases ( 7 day average 116,238 )

"There was no issue" and I'm the imbecile? You make this too easy. :D
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby whufc » Mon May 17, 2021 9:05 am

They ended up getting their special treatment.
whufc
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 17, 2021 9:10 am

whufc wrote:They ended up getting their special treatment.

I'm so glad they got home safely, it must of been terrible being so broke and alone having to endure two weeks in the Maldives.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby whufc » Mon May 17, 2021 9:15 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
whufc wrote:They ended up getting their special treatment.

I'm so glad they got home safely, it must of been terrible being so broke and alone having to endure two weeks in the Maldives.

I know......im glad they have been rescued from being harassed every day by the local Maldivian sun tanned females when your just trying to relax and kill time with your favourite cocktail at your favourite swim up pool bar.
whufc
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Mon May 17, 2021 10:06 am

A $28k per person charge allows them to jump the queue
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby whufc » Mon May 17, 2021 10:41 am

Brodlach wrote:A $28k per person charge allows them to jump the queue

Everything has a price doesn't it. :?
whufc
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon May 17, 2021 11:30 am

I'd laugh if it was all cattle class
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Jim05 » Mon May 17, 2021 11:39 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:

I'd laugh if it was all cattle class
It won’t be. They will be well looked after
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Brodlach » Mon May 17, 2021 12:04 pm

Chartered their own plane and then sold a few remaining seats

Air Seychelles plane I believe
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Cricket