US

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: US

Postby Apachebulldog » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:38 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
am Bays wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
They reckon he is the modern Bob Dylan.

Apachebulldog wrote:All you conservatives enjoy it.

Lefties do not get triggered . :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure are completely across the works of Dylan if you are making these statements

But anyhow thanks for the laughs, the coffee splatter on my computer screen and the constant reminder not to do drugs

Yeah, I can see how some could compare Tom MacDonald to Bob Dylan.

"Bob Dylan is an American singer-songwriter, often regarded as one of the greatest songwriters of all time. Dylan has been a major figure in popular culture during a career spanning nearly 60 years".

"Tom MacDonald is a Canadian whose music is formulaic, trite, and devoid of any deep meaning. He goes on song length rants with no compelling arguments, rehashes the same viewpoints time and time again, and completely fails to understand the views of those who he so rabidly criticizes. When MacDonald finds a more nuanced way of explaining his beliefs, gets better instrumentals, develops a signature sound, and learns how to be sonically interesting, then maybe he’d become tolerable."

Souce: The Internet

Yeah, pretty similar

Mate i grew up with Bob Dylan am into all sorts of music from opera classical jazz blues rock pop xdeco mex/tex country heavy metal rap yah name it got an open mind to all sorts of lovely stuff.

So i don't need a quote from some lefty on the net who does not like the political message from Tom Macdonalds rap.

Mr Dylan is a genius and has got a fifty year head start on Tommy boy .

For a young bloke in conjunction with his girlfriend to write and produce this sort of stuff is exceptional.

I luv it. 8) 8)
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby am Bays » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:09 pm

Like your political ideas you have no idea about my political persuasions
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 161 times
Been liked: 1802 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:30 pm

This ones a bit longer comedic crass ridicule of the Puppet

Love the quote " Biden could not run a lemonade stand "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl0_Rcxvwo0
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:33 pm

am Bays wrote:Like your political ideas you have no idea about my political persuasions

Mate i was not referring to you i was referring to the lefty quote from the internet.

"Tom MacDonald is a Canadian whose music is formulaic, trite, and devoid of any deep meaning. He goes on song length rants with no compelling arguments, rehashes the same viewpoints time and time again, and completely fails to understand the views of those who he so rabidly criticizes. When MacDonald finds a more nuanced way of explaining his beliefs, gets better instrumentals, develops a signature sound, and learns how to be sonically interesting, then maybe he’d become tolerable."

Souce: The Internet

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:52 pm

Joe had a good presser the other day where he just completely forgot what he was rambling on about.
people dont like Trump, but this guy is likely to doze off and hit the nuclear button with his head :D
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11781 times
Been liked: 3577 times

Postby stan » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:48 am

Just on the US and less about the BS of sleepy Jo or Pot head and I guess more about the policies just for a minute, looks like the US still have alot of there tarriffs in play, this also includes Europe as well.

One of the things that Trump did well for the US, Obviously not for anyone else was the by America policy. This is still in play at the moment as clearly it's popular in the US.

Interesting that after 120 days the new administration hasn't removed these at this time. This would indicate that its a policy that's working internally for the US.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1252 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:34 pm

[quote="stan"]Just on the US and less about the BS of sleepy Jo or Pot head and I guess more about the policies just for a minute, looks like the US still have alot of there tarriffs in play, this also includes Europe as well.

One of the things that Trump did well for the US, Obviously not for anyone else was the by America policy. This is still in play at the moment as clearly it's popular in the US.

It depends what articles one reads according to Forbes US not doing that well;

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartande ... 669e2d65bd

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:42 pm

For anyone that is interested this is a evolving story over the last few days.

An investigative report on the Jan 6th 2021 so called insurrection at Capitol Hill.

Very very interesting its been picked up by Fox in the good ole USA as well.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/feder ... questions/

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby stan » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:57 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:For anyone that is interested this is a evolving story over the last few days.

An investigative report on the Jan 6th 2021 so called insurrection at Capitol Hill.

Did you actually read the article?

It makes alot of leaps without any proof.

It also claims that the federal government knew of what was about to happen as they had agents embedded in these groups.

You also realise that the Federal Government at the point in time this happened was Trump right?
stan
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:15 pm

stan wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:For anyone that is interested this is a evolving story over the last few days.

It also claims that the federal government knew of what was about to happen as they had agents embedded in these groups.

You also realise that the Federal Government at the point in time this happened was Trump right?

Correct Stan but what i think they are implying is that these FBI agents were all anti Trump remember the early days with Comey and all the shennagins with Russia gate and all the other rubbish.

As this is still an ongoing journalistic investigation i will be waiting for further reports before i make up my mind on this one.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby stan » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:54 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
stan wrote:

Correct Stan but what i think they are implying is that these FBI agents were all anti Trump remember the early days with Comey and all the shennagins with Russia gate and all the other rubbish.

As this is still an ongoing journalistic investigation i will be waiting for further reports before i make up my mind on this one.
The problem is he isn't offering any real data for this. Also he is now claiming the FBI are Anti Trump and whilst early on they had the Russia-gate, they had 4 years of being purged. Are we now saying that all the anti trump FBI agents had a further deep state objective to over throw him at the end by anticipating that his supporters would be upset at an election result and hence infiltrate right wing group to make the riot.

But stopping the senate of verifying the result did the election benifits Trump even if it looks bad.

That's a long of bow to say the least and even that is an understatement.
stan
Coach

Postby DOC » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:32 pm

An appeals court has suspended Rudy Giuliani from practising law in New York because he made false statements while trying to get courts to overturn Donald Trump's loss in the US presidential race.

Key points:
The ruling will prevent Mr Giuliani from representing clients as a lawyer in New York
The committee said he failed to "provide a scintilla of evidence" that dead people voted
Mr Giuliani claimed that the investigation into his conduct violated his First Amendment right of free speech
An attorney disciplinary committee said in its motion to suspend Mr Giuliani's licence that there was "uncontroverted evidence" that Mr Giuliani had made false statements to the courts, the public and politicians as he pushed theories the election was stolen through fraud.

"This country is being torn apart by continued attacks on the legitimacy of the 2020 election and of our current president, Joseph R Biden," the committee wrote.

"The hallmark of our democracy is predicated on free and fair elections.

"False statements intended to foment a loss of confidence in our elections and resulting loss of confidence in government generally damage the proper functioning of a free society."

The ruling, signed on Thursday (local time), will prevent Mr Giuliani from representing clients as a lawyer.

A message seeking comment about the ruling was sent on Thursday to Mr Giuliani and his lawyer.

In the decision, the committee wrote that Mr Giuliani "communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large" as a lawyer for Mr Trump.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 2071 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:29 am

The love affair with anything Trump continues LOL

So say the LEFTY judges in the Lefty Democrat shithole of New York LOL.

Anyone associated with Trump or supports the Left will discredit at all costs and in this instance what a nice scalp in Mr Giulanni

Some have not been paying attention what has been happening in America over the last five years FAKE MSM and Big Tech have been controlling the narrative.

Wake up Sheeple. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:31 pm

Trump was right all along when he said.

" Your're Fake News."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qApeVN38z_k

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:24 pm

The Puppet and Pothead and the radical Democrats are doing a great job preventing illegals entering the USA :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNrR9F-XzB8

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:25 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:The Puppet and Pothead and the radical Democrats are doing a great job preventing illegals entering the USA :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNrR9F-XzB8

Well that's one view .... albeit one that is probably not supported by any factual evidence.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:23 pm

The FAKE LEFTY MSM in America still report that there is no problem at the border delusional idiots :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AR6gM4jPOU

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:12 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:The FAKE LEFTY MSM in America still report that there is no problem at the border delusional idiots :lol: :lol:

Have you ever thought that there are no problems at the border and the only fake news are from those wankers you find on YouTube?
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Postby Apachebulldog » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:43 am

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:The FAKE LEFTY MSM in America still report that there is no problem at the border delusional idiots :lol: :lol:

Have you ever thought that there are no problems at the border and the only [b]fake news are from those wankers you find on YouTube?

[/b]
Really so by your logic if news stories from the conservative MSM that go to air in America and then are shared on the You Tube platform for the masses to see are fake ????

Mate have you bothered to watch the video ??? there are many many more reports/news/videos etc on this crisis over the last 6 months from various news anchors in the USA.

Heres another vid for you to educate ya self Venezualans crossing the border.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUd4ty65Qr4

If you like i will down load many more for you to watch.

For your info i have even seen some news reports of some Democrats that are not happy how this crisis is being handled by the radicals in the Democrat party.

So you just keep believing the FAKE LEFTY MSM in the USA . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:54 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

Have you ever thought that there are no problems at the border and the only [b]fake news are from those wankers you find on YouTube?

[/b]
Really so by your logic if news stories from the conservative MSM that go to air in America and then are shared on the You Tube platform for the masses to see are fake ????

Mate have you bothered to watch the video ??? there are many many more reports/news/videos etc on this crisis over the last 6 months from various news anchors in the USA.

Heres another vid for you to educate ya self Venezualans crossing the border.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUd4ty65Qr4

If you like i will down load many more for you to watch.

For your info i have even seen some news reports of some Democrats that are not happy how this crisis is being handled by the radicals in the Democrat party.

So you just keep believing the FAKE LEFTY MSM in the USA . :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm fully aware of the humanitarian catastrophe that has been going on in Venezuela for many years. Their economy has collapsed, the Government is totally corrupt, people are living in extreme poverty and crime and murder rates are one of the highest in the world. Is it any wonder 6 million Venezuelans have chosen to emigrate to neighboring countries and beyond. It's pretty sad their dilemna is politicised. As I have said before, it's a complex issue, but they need to address the problem at the core, not at the borders of other countries.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics