Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby stan » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:43 pm

daysofourlives wrote:So on what expert Health advice would the 7k that are allowed into Kardinia Park all be sitting in the same area and other whole areas are shut off?
How does that make sense?
Anybody here capable of thinking for themselves?
Watching that now and asking the same question. That's pretty odd.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby stan » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:45 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
stan wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:TGA update
303 deaths now with the covid vaccine
Wont be long now and it will overtake the deaths with covid19 in Australia.

On another note while Corona Man is stuck in Melbourne and not able to travel 25km his CHO thought it appropriate he travel to Canberra for an awards evening, all bacause of, you know, "expert Health advice"!!
I'll say it again, its the biggest scam in history.
But, apparently if you listen to Klaus Schwab, and you should, he is one of the most evil **** in the world, covid19 will be a walk in the park compared to whats coming with cyber attacks.
They are already conditioning you for it, what was the topic of discussion from Joe to Vlad?? Joe warned Vlad there would be reprecussions if ever there was a cyber attack, you can bet your bottom dollar its coming and they will blame the Russians.
Banks going offline yesterday
The meatworks a couple weeks ago, supposedly Russian owned.
Im sure there is more example all around the world.

Imagine the chaos in the world if there was no internet, no eftpos, you have no access to money which wont matter because you think having no toilet paper was bad, wait until there is no food, your cash will be useless anyway. It will be a dog eat dog world, the government will have to ration food.

You might think its dramatic but just have a think what you would do practically if you didnt have access to your bank account for a week, they have us by the balls.

I highly doubt that this forum is ready for this conversation :D
You haven't answered my initial question and once again let me add that I do actually want you to answer it as I'm genuinely interested in it.

Now, back to your claims, if we have a government hell bent of control, how will that work with total anarchy?

Wouldn't that be the worst result as you'll end up with roaming militia gangs and surely that's harder to control than the current situation.

Cyber attacks are certainly going to increase without a doubt and it could take down the banking network, sounds like you are suggesting the US will be behind this one. But if we have China for Covid, our local governments looking for control and now the US looking to start Anarchy, then I'm a bit confused as to whom is behind this and exactly what this is about.

It wont be the US starting it mate, it will be The cabal, the deep state, the global elites, whatever you want to call them, they have puppets all around the world.
But again to ask the question Anarchy will lead to unrest and unrest would be dangerous for your global elites. Law and order = control.

Starting to get some answers out of you now.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Psyber » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:14 pm

Greetings from Ballarat where I am doing a short term medical locum.
I'm glad I've had my first AZ shot and I'm looking forward to getting the second in mid-July.
My reaction to the first was hardly noticeable - just mildly fatigued on the second day.

The Influenza shot 2 weeks later had just a little more impact.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Booney » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:01 pm

NSW has recorded another huge surge of Covid-19 cases, with 16 new infections recorded overnight.

NSW Health announced 10 new locally acquired cases in the 24 hours to 8pm last night, seven of which were announced yesterday.

There were also 13 new locally acquired cases confirmed after the official reporting period, meaning they will be included in tomorrow’s numbers. There are now 37 cases linked to the Bondi cluster.

From 4pm today the following restrictions will apply for Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Shellharbour:

• No more than five visitors to any household, including children

• All customers must be seated at hospitality venues

• Masks will be compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events

• No singing or dancing at venues, except weddings which can have 20 people on the dance floor at one time

• The one person per four square metre rule will be reinstated

• Outdoor seated events will be limited to 50% seated capacity

• Dance and gym classes will be capped at 20, with masks required

Anyone who lives or works in the City of Sydney, Waverley, Randwick, Canada Bay, Inner West, Bayside, and Woollahra LGAs cannot travel outside metropolitan Sydney for non-essential travel
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:32 pm

Booney wrote:NSW has recorded another huge surge of Covid-19 cases, with 16 new infections recorded overnight.

NSW Health announced 10 new locally acquired cases in the 24 hours to 8pm last night, seven of which were announced yesterday.

There were also 13 new locally acquired cases confirmed after the official reporting period, meaning they will be included in tomorrow’s numbers. There are now 37 cases linked to the Bondi cluster.

From 4pm today the following restrictions will apply for Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Shellharbour:

• No more than five visitors to any household, including children

• All customers must be seated at hospitality venues

• Masks will be compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events

• No singing or dancing at venues, except weddings which can have 20 people on the dance floor at one time

• The one person per four square metre rule will be reinstated

• Outdoor seated events will be limited to 50% seated capacity

• Dance and gym classes will be capped at 20, with masks required

Anyone who lives or works in the City of Sydney, Waverley, Randwick, Canada Bay, Inner West, Bayside, and Woollahra LGAs cannot travel outside metropolitan Sydney for non-essential travel

Raise the Spit Bridge!
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby whufc » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:41 pm

Wouldn't mind SA shutting the borders to NSW so I don't have to go to Broken Hill this weekend.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5584 times
Been liked: 2526 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:52 pm

whufc wrote:Wouldn't mind SA shutting the borders to NSW so I don't have to go to Broken Hill this weekend.

But then you won't get to take your 3 year old on the cemetery tour
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 890 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Booney » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:55 pm

Bum Crack wrote:
whufc wrote:Wouldn't mind SA shutting the borders to NSW so I don't have to go to Broken Hill this weekend.

But then you won't get to take your 3 year old on the cemetery tour

Or have a milk shake.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby The Bedge » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:21 pm

No singing lol
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3994 times

Postby whufc » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:48 pm

So does that mean the border has been closed...…...I missed some bit about buffer and broken hill :lol: :evil:
whufc
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:04 pm

whufc wrote:So does that mean the border has been closed...…...I missed some bit about buffer and broken hill :lol: :evil:

Broken Hill is exempt.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2039 times
Been liked: 3880 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby locky801 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:11 pm

will probably happen
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3694 times
Been liked: 1164 times

Postby whufc » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:19 pm

Wedgie wrote:
whufc wrote:So does that mean the border has been closed...…...I missed some bit about buffer and broken hill :lol: :evil:

Broken Hill is exempt.

Yeah, don't reckon im taking the risk of having to isolate when I get home if the situation changes.
whufc
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:23 pm

Border to NSW closed and a Qantas flight half way here has told passengers they will be turning around and going home on the next flight unless exempted.
The AFL has to be canned otherwise the government will lose any of the respect it had remaining
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Corona Man » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:25 pm

My lad and his wife have been planning to come to Melbourne for months. But faced with the potential dilemma, which still exists of quarantine on return back to SA.... they have opted to not come over. Really sucks, they have not been here for nearly 3 years, not even seen our new home etc. They were planning to see a footy game, take in a show, and lad was going to have a hit of golf with me & a mate too.

The virus ******* sucks arse.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1277 times
Been liked: 3476 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:49 pm

Jim05 wrote:Border to NSW closed and a Qantas flight half way here has told passengers they will be turning around and going home on the next flight unless exempted.
The AFL has to be canned otherwise the government will lose any of the respect it had remaining

I'm pretty sure Sydney flew to Melbourne yesterday didn't they so they won't be flying direct from Sydney to Adelaide.
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:55 pm

Bum Crack wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Border to NSW closed and a Qantas flight half way here has told passengers they will be turning around and going home on the next flight unless exempted.

I'm pretty sure Sydney flew to Melbourne yesterday didn't they so they won't be flying direct from Sydney to Adelaide.
That doesn’t normally matter as it gets backdated
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby locky801 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:56 pm

Wedgie wrote:

Broken Hill is exempt.

Evidently not, i have a job in Broken Hill to do and just been rung and told to put it on hold as we cant travel back from there
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3694 times
Been liked: 1164 times

Postby Wedgie » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:10 pm

locky801 wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

Broken Hill is exempt.

Evidently not, i have a job in Broken Hill to do and just been rung and told to put it on hold as we cant travel back from there

Maybe it's only residents and not visitors then? Would make no sense but who knows.
"There is a 100km border exemption corridor into NSW. People living in far western NSW areas including Wentworth and Broken Hill are exempt, under orders of Police Commissioner"
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2039 times
Been liked: 3880 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:13 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:

That doesn’t normally matter as it gets backdated

Roger that.
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion