Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Apachebulldog » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:41 pm

daysofourlives wrote:Weekly Death toll update 2021

Covid 1, 2 in hospital

Vaccine 335 +17 from last week,16 in ICU

The threat of this virus has seriously diminished, people are not even getting seriously ill any more, the Delta variants main symptom is a runny nose, who wouldve thought someone would have a runny nose in Australia in winter.

The action taken by all State goverrnments does not match the threat.

Ill say it again, they must keep up this scare campaign as they need the SoE to be able to administer the vaccine, it is only approved for experimental use in a SoE.

At least you do your research my friend.

Covid 19 is just about over.

As in the UK and other parts of the world we now have the Delta Flu as most of us know new strains of FLU appear every year some mild some deadly.

From what i have read the main symptoms from Delta are fever headache runny nose sore throat so hopefully we are back to a normal Flu season.

The Wu Hu Bat Flu has maybe flown away for good.

We shall all see if the powers to be will still faaark with our minds and have lockdowns for all future Flu's ?????
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:23 pm

What I would like to know is why don’t the Asian countries report on vaccination numbers?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby am Bays » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:25 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:

Covid 1, 2 in hospital

The threat of this virus has seriously diminished, people are not even getting seriously ill any more, the Delta variants main symptom is a runny nose, who wouldve thought someone would have a runny nose in Australia in winter.

Ill say it again, they must keep up this scare campaign as they need the SoE to be able to administer the vaccine, it is only approved for experimental use in a SoE.

As in the UK and other parts of the world we now have the Delta Flu as most of us know new strains of FLU appear every year some mild some deadly.

From what i have read the main symptoms from Delta are fever headache runny nose sore throat so hopefully we are back to a normal Flu season.

We shall all see if the powers to be will still faaark with our minds and have lockdowns for all future Flu's ?????

If you’re going to quote figures at least list the source and repirt accurately

According to the TGA to 1/72020 https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-safety-report-01-07-2021 the TGA have received 335 reports of deaths of people who have been vaccinated only 2 deaths can be attributed to AZ.

<deleted (see daisys quote below for my error)> Meanwhile just last week there were over 20000 deaths attributed to COVID. 20158 even if F***tards line you two are half right and the deaths for some strange figment if your imaginations have been doubled worldwide as some sort of conspiratory there were still a truckload more deaths last week due to Covid <deleted>. https://covid19.who.int/

I’ll repeat that 20 158 deaths world wide in a week (21-28/6/21) v 334 known deaths since world wide vaccinations for Covid began

There have been 69 reported blood clot adverse events following immunisation with 4.8 Million doses administered (1.5 per million doses).

Meanwhile in June we had 58 hospital admissions including two in ICU https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/06/coronavirus-covid-19-at-a-glance-28-june-2021.pdf due to Covid in June in Australia

Feel free to read my sources and discuss. I’m sure because they are official sites where data has to be verified you may not agree with it and Apache sorry I haven’t quoted unverified YouTube videos.

To quote Booney I’ve probably wasted the last 30 mins of my life checking and verifying facts and figures for the likes of you two.
Last edited by am Bays on Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:49 pm

am Bays wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:

Covid 1, 2 in hospital

According to the TGA to 1/72020 https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-safety-report-01-07-2021 the TGA have received 335 reports of deaths of people who have been vaccinated only 2 deaths can be attributed to AZ.

The 335 deaths are worldwide which the TGA is aware is the various TGA equivalents talk to each other to pool resources and knowledge. Meanwhile just last week there were over 20000 deaths attributed to COVID. 20158 v 334, even if F***tards line you two are half right and the deaths for some strange figment if your imaginations have been doubled worldwide as some sort of conspiratory there were still a truckload more deaths last week due to Covid since the first Covid vaccine was administered last year. https://covid19.who.int/

I’ll repeat that 20 158 deaths world wide in a week (21-28/6/21) v 334 known deaths since world wide vaccinations for Covid began

There have been 69 reported blood clot adverse events following immunisation with 4.8 Million doses administered (1.5 per million doses).

Meanwhile in June we had 58 hospital admissions including two in ICU https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/06/coronavirus-covid-19-at-a-glance-28-june-2021.pdf due to Covid in June in Australia

Feel free to read my sources and discuss. I’m sure because they are official sites where data has to be verified you may not agree with it and Apache sorry I haven’t quoted unverified YouTube videos.

To quote Booney I’ve probably wasted the last 30 mins of my life checking and verifying facts and figures for the likes of you two.

Youre wrong, its 335 deaths in Australia not worldwide.
There has been some reports that the actual verified deaths worldwide due to covid are under 10% of what has been reported.
As ive said before, lets count both covid and Vaccine deaths the same way, if we count it when they die WITH covid then we must count anyone who dies after having the vaccine.

Are you disputing that there's 16 in ICU from the vaccines and only 2 with covid?
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby am Bays » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:57 pm

My mistake, Your right 335 deaths in Australia of people who’ve had the vaccine but only two, two are due to the vaccine. The other deaths have been verified as due to other comorbidities

The women in NSW and a women who was vaccinated in Aust but died in the UK.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:12 pm

The Bedge wrote:What I would like to know is why don’t the Asian countries report on vaccination numbers?

Thailand has administered at least 9,672,706 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that’s enough to have vaccinated about 6.9% of the country’s population.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby am Bays » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:15 pm

No I don’t agree with your 16

According to the TGA there have been 18 ICU admissions as a result of the Covid vaccine, 3 currently in ICU
am Bays
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:19 pm

am Bays wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:

Covid 1, 2 in hospital

<deleted (see daisys quote below for my error)> Meanwhile just last week there were over 20000 deaths attributed to COVID. 20158 even if F***tards line you two are half right and the deaths for some strange figment if your imaginations have been doubled worldwide as some sort of conspiratory there were still a truckload more deaths last week due to Covid <deleted>. https://covid19.who.int/

Also your maths is up the shit, its 15 per million doses not 1.5
Funny how anything to do with vaccines they talk percentages or per million doses but when it was covid it was pure numbers, downplaying one while exaggerating the other. Its all spin.
But if you want to talk percentages there has been 30643 cases of covid in Australia (includes overseas contracted cases) out of 26million people or 0.11% of the population.
For the 1st time there is now more AEFI events than covid cases with 33.807 recorded. We have only been vaccinating for 4 months or there abouts, covid is a good 15 months in. And only 5% of the population have had 2 doses.
Its a scary thought what the numbers could be with 50% of the pop vaccinated, 3350 deaths and 333,807 adverse events, mind boggling.

Ill ask again, at what price do we lockdown? Mental Health, financial security are all factors that are way too low in the governments thinking.
At what price do we vaccinate people with an experimental drug? Are the deaths worth it ? When it comes to covid, they jump up and down but not the vaccines.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:21 pm

am Bays wrote:My mistake, Your right 335 deaths in Australia of people who’ve had the vaccine but only two, two are due to the vaccine. The other deaths have been verified as due to other comorbidities

Ok lets not count all the covid deaths with comorbidities then, fairs fair.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:33 am

am Bays wrote:My mistake, Your right 335 deaths in Australia of people who’ve had the vaccine but only two, two are due to the vaccine. The other deaths have been verified as due to other comorbidities

How many deaths in Australia from Covid alone? (ie) without comorbidities
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:41 am

FB_IMG_1625181285426.jpg
FB_IMG_1625181285426.jpg (61.8 KiB) Viewed 870 times
What if the actual covid deaths is just 2.47%?
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Trader » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:03 am

I have long suspected the actual deaths from Covid alone have been very small, and 2.5% wouldn't be far off imo.

Despite the source supporting my personal view, I am also mindful it appears to contradict itself.

Question 1's answer should be 81 deaths with covid. (79 of which had underlying heath conditions and 2 didn't).

Given this error, I do question the authenticity of the image.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:16 am

Trader wrote:I have long suspected the actual deaths from Covid alone have been very small, and 2.5% wouldn't be far off imo.

Despite the source supporting my personal view, I am also mindful it appears to contradict itself.

Question 1's answer should be 81 deaths with covid. (79 of which had underlying heath conditions and 2 didn't).

Given this error, I do question the authenticity of the image.

Could write it either way, both ways are still correct
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Pseudo » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:54 pm

Today's covid related hack:

Google doesn't show ads if you search for covid info. This also works if you use covid as an excluded term, i.e. -covid. So append -covid to all your google searches to suppress ads. 8)

YMMV.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby RB » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:13 pm

daysofourlives wrote:

That would only make sense if all Covid deaths of people with comorbidities were solely due to those comorbidities. The question then becomes, were all those people going to die when they did anyway? Or, did Covid accelerate that?

The elderly, obese, people with other underlying health conditions are far more likely to die after catching Covid.

Your argument seems to be that all or most of the 3.95m Covid deaths worldwide that have been reported would have happened when they did regardless.

If that is true - and I don't believe it is - then I ask you again, who benefits from this enormous conspiracy?
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby Corona Man » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:14 pm

RB wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:

That would only make sense if all Covid deaths of people with comorbidities were solely due to those comorbidities. The question then becomes, were all those people going to die when they did anyway? Or, did Covid accelerate that?

The elderly, obese, people with other underlying health conditions are far more likely to die after catching Covid.

Your argument seems to be that all or most of the 3.95m Covid deaths worldwide that have been reported would have happened regardless.

If that is true - and I don't believe it is - then I ask you again, who benefits from this enormous conspiracy?

Wedgie. All the extra traffic to the site, he is making a killing on the advertising pop ups.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Trader » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:20 pm

Interesting to see in today's national announcements that South Australia has put their hand up to trial reduced quarantine restrictions for fully vaccinated travellers.

Sounds to me like the perfect excuse for Spurrier to then continue the restrictions like limits on private gatherings, density requirements at pubs and the footy, masks on public transport, etc.
Trader
Assistant Coach

Postby Wedgie » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:23 pm

Corona Man wrote:
RB wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:

Your argument seems to be that all or most of the 3.95m Covid deaths worldwide that have been reported would have happened regardless.

Wedgie. All the extra traffic to the site, he is making a killing on the advertising pop ups.

Not me mate, it's all Diss's doing.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby RB » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:26 pm

daysofourlives wrote:At what price do we vaccinate people with an experimental drug?

'Experimental drug' is a seriously misleading term for the vaccines approved in Australia - before vaccines are approved for use in Australia, they go through rigorous testing processes for safety and effectiveness.

Daisy I don't expect to change your mind, but if anyone else has any concerns about getting vaccinated, I'd recommend speaking with your doctor or viewing info provided by state/federal health authorities - see links below re vaccine safety if interested:

https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/ ... and+trials

https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-a ... cines-safe

https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default ... nation.pdf
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby Trader » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:44 pm

While I don't have a concern with the safety of the vaccine, equally I don't understand why they didn't just give it full approval.

By limiting the approval they gave, they have provided a green light for people to label it experimental.
Trader
Assistant Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion