Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:51 pm

RB wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:At what price do we vaccinate people with an experimental drug?

'Experimental drug' is a seriously misleading term for the vaccines approved in Australia - before vaccines are approved for use in Australia, they go through rigorous testing processes for safety and effectiveness.

Daisy I don't expect to change your mind, but if anyone else has any concerns about getting vaccinated, I'd recommend speaking with your doctor or viewing info provided by state/federal health authorities - see links below re vaccine safety if interested:

https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/ ... and+trials

https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-a ... cines-safe

https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default ... nation.pdf

I have already posted links to prove that they have done no clinical trials on minors or pregnant "people"
Yet they now say its safe because of "experience to date" :shock: What? All 7 months of it???
Its "experimental" for those 2 groups.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:31 pm

Here's a question for those that are happy to vaccinate

Have you researched thge implications on your private health and life insurance policies should you get severly injured or permanent disability or god forbid death from the vaccine?

Im sure you could sue the the government for granting aprroval and forcing you to vaccinate but this would take years and years and cost you a fortune, this is why the government gets away with this shit, nobody can afford to take them on.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2414 times
Been liked: 1655 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby daysofourlives » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:23 am

Interesting numbers in the UK. 49% of the population with 2 covid jabs and 70 odd% with one, yet they had 26000 new cases of covid today. There has been a sharp increase in cases over the last couple weeks,

Do you trust the government to end lockdowns with similar vaccinated numbers in Australia as they say?
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Bum Crack » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:42 am

Go Cats!!!!
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 884 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby FlyingHigh » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:53 am

daysofourlives wrote:
FB_IMG_1625181285426.jpg
What if the actual covid deaths is just 2.47%?

How many people died from AIDS?
FlyingHigh
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 173 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:35 pm

daysofourlives wrote:Interesting numbers in the UK. 49% of the population with 2 covid jabs and 70 odd% with one, yet they had 26000 new cases of covid today. There has been a sharp increase in cases over the last couple weeks,

Do you trust the government to end lockdowns with similar vaccinated numbers in Australia as they say?

The reason i think its not actually the BAT FLU they are dealing with now in the UK.

Since January this year in the UK from what i have read the Delta Flu has taken over.

So does that now mean the world needs a new vaccine for this new Flu strain ???????

So i wonder Daisy with the stats showing no deaths in 6 months in Australia from the Delta Flu why are there still restrictions ?????????

When i hear so such much bullS---T about the Delta Flu like.

Its a super spreader.
Its spreading like wildfire.
Its out in the community.
You can catch it walking past some one.
Blah blah blah.

Then every state places restrictions on the population then border closures.

Now the PM wants at least 80 % of the population to be vaccinated.

So did we have these sort of vaccination percentages prior to 2020 with all the other yearly virulent Flu strains ???????

There have been no deaths and mass hospitalisations from the Delta Flu this year in Australia so what the hell is really going on,???????

Going back to the Covid death stats some of us 12 months ago posted on here that we thought the death rate stats were not correct due to co morbidities.

I still cannot not understand why the population just accept and hang on to every word these so called leaders/experts/media spew out there every day ?????

Wake up Australia :( :(
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby DOC » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:34 pm

I heard you run this same line when you rang in to Overnights on the ABC during the week.

I don't think they should have cut you off. Everyone needs to have heard every word from you to truly appreciate what we have to go through.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 2071 times

Postby DOC » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:35 pm

Sorry.

?????????
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 2071 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:47 am

Wanna a laugh Paul Murray Sky News ridicules and pokes fun at state premiers and our Professor Spurrier.

It appears when good journos ask the hard questions they do not like it and fob them off. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJIdIipwPJA
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Brodlach » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:56 am

Apachebulldog wrote:Wanna a laugh Paul Murray Sky News ridicules and pokes fun at state premiers and our Professor Spurrier.

It appears when good journos ask the hard questions they do not like it and fob them off. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJIdIipwPJA

Groundbreaking
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4189 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby gazzamagoo » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:32 am

Now it's in an aged care facility we'll know a lot more.
IF old people don't die like last year, then it seems that this Delta strain is nowhere near as deadly but still very contagious.
IF that's the case then we need to accept that it's just a bad flu & open everything up and accept it.
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1656 times
Been liked: 643 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jim05 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:00 pm

gazzamagoo wrote:Now it's in an aged care facility we'll know a lot more.
IF old people don't die like last year, then it seems that this Delta strain is nowhere near as deadly but still very contagious.
IF that's the case then we need to accept that it's just a bad flu & open everything up and accept it.
They were vaccinated and apparently healthy so perhaps we will see
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3533 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:28 pm

Educate yourselves on your rights and the law
The State governments are lying to you, they have no authority whatsoever. Federal law always trumps State directives, rules, whatever you want to call them.

https://rumble.com/vjd4p7-australiaone- ... c6EHtp4RxY

We need our politicians to work for us like Riccardo and not dictators like all the State Premiers.
You are not required to sign in anywhere, by QR code or by manual sign in. They can not deny you entry to their business for not signing in.

You are not required to wear a mask, have a PCR test, quarantine or get vaccinated unless you have been specifically named by a biosecurity officer in a biosecurity control order
Biosecrurity act 2015 section 60 and 61
https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2017C00303
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:40 pm

gazzamagoo wrote:Now it's in an aged care facility we'll know a lot more.

Totally agree with ya Gazza life must go on and not shut down every time there is new Flu out there.

I have friends that work in aged care and in SA the majority have been vaccinated against the Flu and as far as i am aware not one death in SA aged care since the Bat Flu commenced back in March 2020.

The majority of deaths were in Victoria due to the incompetence of Dan Andrews and his hopeless health beauracrats.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:45 pm

Anyway on to the real world, the vaccination process seems to be going well. I booked a Pfizer online yesterday for this morning, got it done with no fuss and pain at Wayville and will go back in 21 days for my 2nd. Glad I didn't settle for an AZ.
All out the way before a few interstate trips planned in September and November.
Trying to talk the missus into a Phuket trip too. Only problem with that is you can get in and out no probs (and it's crazy cheap even in their traditional high season) but probably still requires a 14 day home isolation on return.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2009 times
Been liked: 3846 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Jim05 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:47 pm

Wedgie wrote:Anyway on to the real world, the vaccination process seems to be going well. I booked a Pfizer online yesterday for this morning, got it done with no fuss and pain at Wayville and will go back in 21 days for my 2nd.
All out the way before a few interstate trips planned in September and November.
Trying to talk the missus into a Phuket trip too. Only problem with that is you can get in and out no probs (and it's crazy cheap even in their traditional high season) but probably still requires a 14 day home isolation on return.
It’s actually not that easy to get out currently and it’s about to become worse.
Can forget about OS apart from NZ and perhaps SP this year
Jim05
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:59 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Anyway on to the real world, the vaccination process seems to be going well. I booked a Pfizer online yesterday for this morning, got it done with no fuss and pain at Wayville and will go back in 21 days for my 2nd.
It’s actually not that easy to get out currently and it’s about to become worse.

Yeah was hoping for early next year when more direct flights open up
I did notice you can still buy flights everywhere atm, what's the go there, is that just for whatever is deemed necessary travel?
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2009 times
Been liked: 3846 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby RB » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:03 pm

Would love to spend a couple of weeks in Singapore right now to thaw out.

No such incentive in December/January.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 758 times
Been liked: 1068 times

Postby RB » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:05 pm

Also, as Singapore is an air travel hub, you could then catch a plane anywhere you liked, provided that you were able to get back of course.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 758 times
Been liked: 1068 times

Postby Jim05 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:12 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

Yeah was hoping for early next year when more direct flights open up
I did notice you can still buy flights everywhere atm, what's the go there, is that just for whatever is deemed necessary travel?
You have to get an exemption to leave the country and it’s not as easy as people make out. Currently only about 30% are granted and with the threats of some airlines pulling out of Australia for 6 months it will get worse
Jim05
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion