McCutcheon 0* and 2/61 off 8 obvious MOM :D
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3650 times
Been liked: 1160 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby heater31 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:32 pm

English League Cricket 2nd XI at its absolute best!
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:08 am

We have onsite physio's that come here two days a week, your injury doesn't even have to be work related.

There are two women that have a weekly appointment at the same times one after the other, I doubt that they really require it but it doesn't affect me so I my opinion is redundant.

This morning they both just realized that they missed their appointments, they then went on complaining about him saying that he should come and get them if they haven't turned up, it was at this point where coffee sprayed out my nostrils to which they then turned their machine guns on me.

Bear in mind, one of them is late every day and when she was quizzed on her punctuality her reply was "I find it difficult to get up early in the morning", she start at 8 and lives 20 minutes away.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:11 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:We have onsite physio's that come here two days a week, your injury doesn't even have to be work related.

There are two women that have a weekly appointment at the same times one after the other, I doubt that they really require it but it doesn't affect me so I my opinion is redundant.

This morning they both just realized that they missed their appointments, they then went on complaining about him saying that he should come and get them if they haven't turned up, it was at this point where coffee sprayed out my nostrils to which they then turned their machine guns on me.

Bear in mind, one of them is late every day and when she was quizzed on her punctuality her reply was "I find it difficult to get up early in the morning", she start at 8 and lives 20 minutes away.
Maybe that colleague with punctuality issues needs a job with an afternoon shift start time

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Pseudo » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:13 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:We have onsite physio's that come here two days a week, your injury doesn't even have to be work related.

Maybe that colleague with punctuality issues needs a job with an afternoon shift start time

Hanson Rd?
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:18 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:

Every morning when she greets everyone I announce to her "Good afternoon", she then spends the next 40 minutes babbling shit to the others.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:18 am

Pseudo wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:

Hanson Rd?

She rates herself highly.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby MW » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:40 pm

One of my direct reports is 15 minutes late to work every morning...I can actually see his house from my office window. Same reason...I just sleep in.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:23 pm

MW wrote:
One of my direct reports is 15 minutes late to work every morning...I can actually see his house from my office window. Same reason...I just sleep in.

One of our Saturday morning stocktakes she got a work colleague to pick her as she was so concerned about sleeping in for, it turned out the waker upperer ended up being 20 minutes late trying to wake her and the wakee was close to an hour late, the rest of us were pretty pissed off working for nothing and having to carry others, time lost as a group is time that needs to be made up as a group as no one can leave until it's complete.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Spargo » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:21 pm

Seeing yourself on a YouTube clip at the footy… 35 years ago
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5459 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Booney » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:22 pm

Link please.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:25 pm

Spargo wrote:Seeing yourself on a YouTube clip at the footy… 35 years ago
GF?

Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Spargo » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:48 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Spargo wrote:Seeing yourself on a YouTube clip at the footy… 35 years ago
GF?

It was August 16 vs Norwood at The Bay
Round 19, 1986 - I was 11
It will be posted soon I’m sure…
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5459 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby heater31 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:20 pm

Booney wrote:https://buckden.play-cricket.com/website/results/4572794

Buckden Cricket Club in Huntingdonshire, north of London.

Division 4, won the toss and sent Falcon CC in to bat.

Falcon CC ( 40 overs )

6/260

Ali 67
Bhatti 65
Dar 31

McCutcheon, 2/61 off 8 the best of the Buckden bowlers.

Buckden ( 8.3 overs )

2 ( 1 bye, 1 wide )

Singh 4 overs, 4 maidens, 6/0
Ali 4.3 overs, 2 maidens, 2/1

McCutcheon 0*
The Buckden CC 2nd XI have bounced back in a big way from their horrible game the previous week with 7 changes to the side and managed to win the game!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/cricket/57638 ... ebook_page
heater31

Postby Booney » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:06 pm

Clever lot....

The NRL has fined St George Illawarra players $305,000 and issued match suspensions for breaching COVID-19 stay-at-home orders after attending a gathering at a home on the weekend.

The league says Dragons prop Paul Vaughan invited 12 teammates to his home on Saturday.

All 13 players players were slapped with sanctions by the NRL, as well as fines of $1,000 each by NSW Police for the breach. 

"It's alleged a number of players hid or fled the residence when NSW Police attended the home after complaints from neighbours," the NRL said in a statement.

"It’s also alleged that a number of players gave or were involved in giving misleading information about the event during the NRL’s investigation into the breaches and that some of the players conspired to withhold key information.

Among those fined include Paul Vaughan, Corey Norman, Jack Bird, Matt Dufty and Jack de Belin who recently returned to the Dragons after being found not guilty of rape.

A breach notice issued to Vaughan by the NRL proposes an eight-match suspension and a fine of $50,000 for the player.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Booney » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:20 pm

The St George Illawarra Dragons have terminated the contract of prop Paul Vaughan for his breach of NRL biosecurity guidelines, and handed out more fines to the 12 teammates he hosted at his house on the weekend.

The league had already fined Vaughan $50,000 and banned him for eight matches for hosting a party at his Shellharbour home on Saturday night during the COVID-19 lockdown, breaching NRL and NSW government rules.

Twelve other Dragons players attended and were fined $1,000 each by NSW Police, with further fines from the NRL ranging from $2,000 to $50,000.

Vaughan was contracted until the end of 2022 but the Dragons board decided at a meeting on Tuesday to release him early "as a result of now a number of breaches that include and predate the current matter".

Vaughan was also fined $10,000 for breaking the NRL's biosecurity rules last year by going to an Illawarra cafe while he was supposed to be in a bubble.

The board decided to fine the 12 other Dragons players at the party an undisclosed amount that the club said would be donated to various charities.

"The board haven't taken any of the 13 players' actions lightly and reinforced this on Tuesday morning by taking these additional actions including the termination of Paul Vaughan's contract," Dragons chief executive Ryan Webb said.

"The club maintains it holds no reservations over the punishments already handed down by the NRL Integrity Unit and New South Wales Police.

"These additional penalties have been determined in such a way that the beneficiaries will be those affected by the players' misconduct."

Webb on Monday night said the 13 players' "arrogance and ignorance" was "upsetting and infuriating", adding that there was no excuse for not knowing the rules.

"Every member of the club's Apollo register were communicated their responsibilities and limitations under level four protocols on numerous occasions," Webb said in a statement.

"All 13 players have let the rest of their teammates, the entirety of our hardworking staff, their families, the wider community and most importantly our Red V members, partners and fans down.

"The entire club and our stakeholders will now be punished as a result of the combined 20-week suspension procured between the 13 players."
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:10 pm

Imagine being the integrity officer or similar that is the 1st point of contact at NRL HQ, you would shudder every time the phone rings
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby whufc » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:11 am

Maybe just maybe it is actually coming home :lol:
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:05 am

The media jumping on Labuschagne's pole after his 270 odd playing for Glamorgan 2nd XI, like the dude needs his tyres pumped anymore than he does himself.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby heater31 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:28 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:The media jumping on Labuschagne's pole after his 270 odd playing for Glamorgan 2nd XI, like the dude needs his tyres pumped anymore than he does himself.
It's county 2nd XI......reckon some SA First Grade players could get a gig in some sides!
heater31

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion