Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby The Bedge » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:10 pm

Between all the weird and crazy rubbish daisy posts.. I'm actually starting to lean towards his thinking - a lot of this covid stuff doesn't (and never has) made sense.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3996 times

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:29 pm

The biggest problem in here is the , it doesnt effect me so who cares attitude of 95% of the posters.

Lockdowns are an absolute disgrace from power hungry public servants, if these CHO's had anything to offer whatsoever they would be in the private field. Just listen to the dill from NSW, my god is it even a female.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby mal » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:07 am

Booney wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
mal wrote:Only a matter of time [sure bet] before 1951 Melbourne Cup winner causes a lockdown in South Australia

Anyone else have to google this?

Only mal who didn't.

Double meaning Jimmy , Booney

1951 Delta won the Melbourne Cup[ did anyone google the 2006 winner as well ?]

The other one was ''A Matter Of Time." was a Sherbet [ sure bet] hit in 1975 with Garth Porter on vocals

https://youtu.be/afsp7MU-nTI
mal
Coach

Has liked: 1152 times
Been liked: 903 times

Postby am Bays » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:39 am

I hope it’s a 1977 Melbourne cup type of year footy wise…

Happy for no lockdowns or restrictions if at the same time you want at least a doubling of the Medicare surcharge and a lowering of the threshold.

Signed a power hungry dept of Health public servant

PS trust me I don’t want to have to deal with the consequences of Covid, I’ve got enough work with suicides, deteriorating patients, critical information failures, surgical complications and chronic conditions in remote communities even before Covid came on the scene.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1807 times

Postby Bum Crack » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:18 am

Any news Jim?
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 890 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Jim05 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:24 am

Bum Crack wrote:Any news Jim?
Nothing worthy at this point in time
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby mal » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:39 am

am Bays wrote:I hope it’s a 1977 Melbourne cup type of year footy wise…

Happy for no lockdowns or restrictions if at the same time you want at least a doubling of the Medicare surcharge and a lowering of the threshold.

Signed a power hungry dept of Health public servant

PS trust me I don’t want to have to deal with the consequences of Covid, I’ve got enough work with suicides, deteriorating patients, critical information failures, surgical complications and chronic conditions in remote communities even before Covid came on the scene.

Malbourne Cups
Well named ....
Last edited by mal on Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
mal
Coach

Has liked: 1152 times
Been liked: 903 times

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:39 am

Any outbreaks ever occurred at Testing centres? You know, that place where every single person who goes there thinks they have covid and are displaying symptoms
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby MW » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:40 am

daysofourlives wrote:Any outbreaks ever occurred at Testing centres? You know, that place where every single person who goes there thinks they have covid and are displaying symptoms

Are you kidding? Have you seen the PPE those people wear when testing them?
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2597 times
Been liked: 1844 times

Postby Jim05 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:42 am

daysofourlives wrote:Any outbreaks ever occurred at Testing centres? You know, that place where every single person who goes there thinks they have covid and are displaying symptoms
Yes, multiple sites
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:43 am

MW wrote:

Didnt stop a nurse in Sydney getting it despite being fully vaccinated as well.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Kahuna » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:59 am

daysofourlives wrote:
MW wrote:

They don't say the vaccine stops you getting COVID. It protects against the more serious symptoms.
Kahuna
League - Top 5

Has liked: 503 times
Been liked: 187 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:02 am

The Bedge wrote:Between all the weird and crazy rubbish daisy posts.. I'm actually starting to lean towards his thinking - a lot of this covid stuff doesn't (and never has) made sense.

Well good to see some people are starting to think and question what the heck is really going on.

When Covid 19 ( 2019 -2020 ) the ( Bat Flu ) every one was shit scared even i was worried after hearing all these doom and gloom reports.

However as time goes on some of us research look at the stats and think what is this all about ?????

Then in 2021 along comes the Delta Flu and the same protocols and this b---s--it starts all over again for this new Flu.

So does that mean that every year when a new Flu appears we all have we have to go thru with restrictions lockdowns etc ????????

Its been over 18 months now and people around the world have had enough and are starting to protest against some of these insane policies and regulations.

Its seems like a game where world leaders health officials state premiers bureaucrats all trying to out do each other.

Then the MSM keeps it all going by competing against each other with the scariest most sensational stories like itspreading like wild fire its every where you will catch Delta walking past some one highly contagious and transmissable highlighting every positive test doom and gloom blah blah blah.

Absolute insanity and as a result small businesses bankrupt peoples lives destroyed mental health problems resulting in suicides the list is endless i have seen countless reports of peoples lives destroyed.

We are all being faarked over mentally.

Has any one said to each other RUOK.

I know i know yes i have ranted on but i am over this SHITE ,!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up Australia.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:13 am

Kahuna wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
MW wrote:

They don't say the vaccine stops you getting COVID. It protects against the more serious symptoms.

How ******* stupid and gullible are people, all countries who are way further advanced than Australia for vaccination are experiencing massive spikes in cases. Maybe the vaccine is the virus
Restrictions have not eased one bit in Australia since the vaccine has been rolled out, we are up to 9mill doses now. In fact they have increased and yet you dumb **** think the government is going to reduce theiur control over you now that you have given it to them.
Anyone think they will ever remove QR codes? QR codes are just the beginning, it will get much worse.

Heres some more facts
1 in 27000 chance of testing positive to covid in Australia
1 in 232 chance of having an adverse reaction to the vaccine bad enough to report it.

Tell me again why youre having the vaccine.
Ill take my chances with covid thanks
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Kahuna » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:40 am

daysofourlives wrote:
Kahuna wrote:Didnt stop a nurse in Sydney getting it despite being fully vaccinated as well.

daysofourlives wrote:How ******* stupid and gullible are people, all countries who are way further advanced than Australia for vaccination are experiencing massive spikes in cases. Maybe the vaccine is the virus
Restrictions have not eased one bit in Australia since the vaccine has been rolled out, we are up to 9mill doses now. In fact they have increased and yet you dumb **** think the government is going to reduce theiur control over you now that you have given it to them.
Anyone think they will ever remove QR codes? QR codes are just the beginning, it will get much worse.

Heres some more facts
1 in 27000 chance of testing positive to covid in Australia
1 in 232 chance of having an adverse reaction to the vaccine bad enough to report it.

Tell me again why youre having the vaccine.
Ill take my chances with covid thanks

I'm having the vaccine because I don't subscribe to your ludicrous conspiracy theories, your paranoia and the fact you are a self confessed liar gives you no credibility in my eyes.

Edited for clarity.
Last edited by Kahuna on Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kahuna
League - Top 5

Postby Kahuna » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:44 am

c38e26a2dab57a31bcf2c5577a3308a4.jpg
c38e26a2dab57a31bcf2c5577a3308a4.jpg (46.01 KiB) Viewed 773 times

At the massive lockdown protest in Melbourne, estimated to be several hundred people.
Kahuna
League - Top 5

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:49 am

Apachebulldog wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Between all the weird and crazy rubbish daisy posts.. I'm actually starting to lean towards his thinking - a lot of this covid stuff doesn't (and never has) made sense.

Well good to see some people are starting to think and question what the heck is really going on.

When Covid 19 ( 2019 -2020 ) the ( Bat Flu ) every one was shit scared even i was worried after hearing all these doom and gloom reports.

However as time goes on some of us research look at the stats and think what is this all about ?????

Then in 2021 along comes the Delta Flu and the same protocols and this b---s--it starts all over again for this new Flu.

So does that mean that every year when a new Flu appears we all have we have to go thru with restrictions lockdowns etc ????????

Its been over 18 months now and people around the world have had enough and are starting to protest against some of these insane policies and regulations.

Its seems like a game where world leaders health officials state premiers bureaucrats all trying to out do each other.

Then the MSM keeps it all going by competing against each other with the scariest most sensational stories like itspreading like wild fire its every where you will catch Delta walking past some one highly contagious and transmissable highlighting every positive test doom and gloom blah blah blah.

Absolute insanity and as a result small businesses bankrupt peoples lives destroyed mental health problems resulting in suicides the list is endless i have seen countless reports of peoples lives destroyed.

We are all being faarked over mentally.

Has any one said to each other RUOK.

I know i know yes i have ranted on but i am over this SHITE ,!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up Australia.

Internet hour!! :lol: :lol:
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Psyber » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:08 pm

As a trained and experienced doctor, but not I admit an infectious diseases expert, I take this CV virus very seriously and I am very happy to have had my second AZ jab last night.

When I can (perhaps next year) I'll have the Pfizer as well and line up for an annual booster as we do for the influenza shot. I've even had the Rabies vaccination when I was about to travel to a high risk area for that.

What has been revealed by the hostility to rational medical advice and sensible government restrictions to prevent the spread of this potentially fatal virus is that the incidence of paranoid and delusional thinking in the community is much more widespread than we had thought it was.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:28 pm

Psyber wrote:As a trained and experienced doctor, but not I admit an infectious diseases expert, I take this CV virus very seriously and I am very happy to have had my second AZ jab last night.

When I can (perhaps next year) I'll have the Pfizer as well and line up for an annual booster as we do for the influenza shot. I've even had the Rabies vaccination when I was about to travel to a high risk area for that.

What has been revealed by the hostility to rational medical advice and sensible government restrictions to prevent the spread of this potentially fatal virus is that the incidence of paranoid and delusional thinking in the community is much more widespread than we had thought it was.

No what has been revealed is the willingness of Doctors like yourself to tow the line despite not having any scientific evidence whatsoever.
Whats in the vaccine?
Can you show us the warning label that comes with the vaccine?
Can you show us that covid19 has actually been isolated?
Can you provide the "experts" advice that lockdowns work? that masks work? Just as many peer reviewed studies out there to show that masks do not work.
If i was to have a letter drawn up for you to sign, saying that you take responsibility for any adverse reaction or death from administering me the vaccine, would you sign it? I rest my case
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby RB » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:43 pm

daysofourlives wrote:Maybe the vaccine is the virus

And yet you refer to health authorities releasing case numbers as 'scaremongering'.

I think we should all sponsor you through medical school, so you can sort this Covid nonsense out once and for all.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 764 times
Been liked: 1074 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion