I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby Dutchy » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:05 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Have they found that dickhead who killed the other motorist down south a couple of nights ago? Saw his insta page last night, people havent taken too kindly to him, WADH
I don't think so.

Not far from my place, we heard the chopper. Used to hoons around here.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

There are videos of him riding motorbikes down the bike paths next to the expressway and hoon driving, not going to help him in any defence he tries to make.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby mots02 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:07 pm

Dutchy wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Have they found that dickhead who killed the other motorist down south a couple of nights ago? Saw his insta page last night, people havent taken too kindly to him, WADH
I don't think so.

Not far from my place, we heard the chopper. Used to hoons around here.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

There are videos of him riding motorbikes down the bike paths next to the expressway and hoon driving, not going to help him in any defence he tries to make.

Neither are the video's of him saying that 'i will ram your car'. 'i will kill you' or the CCTV footage of him repeatedly ramming the car on Flaxmill Rd. Not an accident, not by any stretch.
mots02
League - Top 5

Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 853 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby Brodlach » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:41 pm

Have now

Following an appeal, police have arrested the driver involved in a fatal hit-run crash at Morphett Vale on Tuesday night.

Emergency services responded to reports of a collision on Flaxmill Road, Morphett Vale about 9.50pm on Tuesday 20 July.

A silver Ford sedan collided with a white Toyota Hilux as a result the passenger in the Toyota, a 20-year-old man from Sellicks Beach, died at the scene. The driver of the Toyota, a 22-year-old man from Morphett Vale, was taken to Flinders Medical Centre where he was treated for non-life threatening injuries.

The Ford failed to stop at the scene and was later located burnt out in a gully off the Southern Expressway at Reynella.

Following investigations, Major Crash officers arrested a 19-year-old Morphett Vale man on Wednesday 21 July. It will be alleged he was a passenger in the Ford.

He has been charged with manslaughter, cause death by dangerous driving, fail to stop at the scene of a crash, fail to truly answer, impede investigation, make false report and fail to comply with the Emergency Management Act. He was refused police bail and will appear in the Christies Beach Magistrates Court tomorrow, Thursday 22 July.

Just before 9am this morning (Friday 23 July), Michael Henley attended Christies Beach Police Station where detectives from Southern District CIB and investigators from Major Crash, arrested him.

He is expected to be charged with manslaughter, cause death by dangerous driving, fail to stop at the scene of a crash and fail to comply with the Emergency Management Act.

He will be refused bail and will appear in the Christies Beach Magistrates Court on Monday 26 July.
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Trader » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:50 pm

Brodlach wrote: It will be alleged he was a passenger in the Ford.

He has been charged with manslaughter, cause death by dangerous driving, fail to stop at the scene of a crash, fail to truly answer, impede investigation, make false report and fail to comply with the Emergency Management Act.

He is expected to be charged with manslaughter, cause death by dangerous driving, fail to stop at the scene of a crash and fail to comply with the Emergency Management Act.

He will be refused bail and will appear in the Christies Beach Magistrates Court on Monday 26 July.

Seems confusing. Passenger or driver?
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby DOC » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm

The 19yo arrested Wednesday was the passenger.

The 22yo is the driver and not yet arrested.
Last edited by DOC on Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Brodlach » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:55 pm

Both have been caught, first line says the driver who was the one not in custody
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Postby DOC » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:58 pm

Brodlach wrote:Both have been caught, first line says the driver who was the one not in custody

Well that would be correct. Police Commissioner just announced it at the Covid PC.
DOC
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:24 pm

only manslaughter?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Postby DOC » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:07 pm

Dutchy wrote:only manslaughter?

Are you thinking it should be murder?

If so, Murder is the deliberate act of killing someone and manslaughter applies if someone is killed in unlawful circumstances but the accused didn't intend to kill.
DOC
Coach

Postby Spargo » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:21 pm

DOC wrote:

If so, Murder is the deliberate act of killing someone and manslaughter applies if someone is killed in unlawful circumstances but the accused didn't intend to kill.

Either way, he’s taken a blokes’ life by his own actions. He leaves behind a partner, a daughter who will be born without a father, parents who will never get over this & many friends.
This piece of shit should be taken behind a shed & shot dead.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Dutchy » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:00 pm

DOC wrote:

Yeah look I understand its hard to go for murder in this instance, but Id like them to at least try and then downgrade to manslaughter if needed when it goes to court. Would at least send a strong message to the public.

I notice the DH had a daughter himself, one positive is she will not be influenced by him going forward.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:08 pm

Has anyone on here tired to apply for the COVID-19 Disaster Payment?

I'm full time casual at work who couldn't work due to the Lockdown and couldn't take paid leave so am I allowed/applicable to apply for it?

Is this even the right one I can apply for?
Last edited by The Dark Knight on Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby DOC » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:12 pm

Purely guessing.

The bank account would/may have to be the same one that you receive other gov payments (medicare rebates etc). I
DOC
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:14 pm

DOC wrote:Purely guessing.

The bank account would/may have to be the same one that you receive other gov payments (medicare rebates etc). I

No, different departments, you have to put your preferred bank details in again when claiming the covid disaster payment.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby whufc » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:08 am

Have to head into Adelaide tomorrow for a training session. Whats the go these days.

Planning on driving from Clare to Gawler and then jumping on the train. Can I pay for my ticket on EFT on the train. Presuming I need to wear a mask on the train??
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Brodlach » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:29 am

whufc wrote:Have to head into Adelaide tomorrow for a training session. Whats the go these days.

Planning on driving from Clare to Gawler and then jumping on the train. Can I pay for my ticket on EFT on the train. Presuming I need to wear a mask on the train??

Forget the mask, I’d be wearing a hazmat suit
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:30 am

whufc wrote:Have to head into Adelaide tomorrow for a training session. Whats the go these days.

There's no Gawler to City train atm, won't be for a few months yet, there is a substitute bus.

Where is the training session?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby whufc » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:33 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:

There's no Gawler to City train atm, won't be for a few months yet, there is a substitute bus.

Glad I asked...…

King William Street, just after close to two hours driving from home I cant stand hitting the city and then having to deal with driving in that.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Mr Beefy » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:38 am

whufc wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Glad I asked...…

King William Street, just after close to two hours driving from home I cant stand hitting the city and then having to deal with driving in that.

Expressway to port rd and then park at the Park'n'ride, then free tram in...
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:00 am

Mr Beefy wrote:
whufc wrote:Glad I asked...…

Expressway to port rd and then park at the Park'n'ride, then free tram in...

Piece of piss mate, you'll get to Port Road within 30 minutes of hitting the expressway @ Willaston, just make sure you're in the left lane once you've crossed Regency Road and read the signs.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion