Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:39 pm

Brodlach wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Well well well the Delta Flu 21 debacle continues at full steam ahead all aboard please chuff chuff chuff toot toot :lol:

My niece finally got her result NEGATIVE as all the family in their minds already knew. :) and yes she was sent a message to front up for it.

Prior to 2020 Governments around the world did not go hunting for Winter Flu Viruses by mass testings.

So is every one starting to cotton on yet ?????

Why are you able to post your constant dribble yet we have no Carey?

#freecarey

I bet Carey sees this scam for what it is, anyone know his thoughts?
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2414 times
Been liked: 1655 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby stan » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:41 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Brodlach wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Well well well the Delta Flu 21 debacle continues at full steam ahead all aboard please chuff chuff chuff toot toot [emoji38]

My niece finally got her result NEGATIVE as all the family in their minds already knew. :) and yes she was sent a message to front up for it.

Prior to 2020 Governments around the world did not go hunting for Winter Flu Viruses by mass testings.

So is every one starting to cotton on yet ?????

Why are you able to post your constant dribble yet we have no Carey?

#freecarey

I bet Carey sees this scam for what it is, anyone know his thoughts?
Sink about 10 red tins.and start posting. I reckon it would be pretty close to his thoughts.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1252 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:09 pm

Are any of you concerned that they have given approval for 12-15 yr olds to be vaccinated?

I will tell you where that is heading, they will come home from school one day and tell mum and Dad they got the jab at school without parental consent. The school will let the kids decide for themselves if they want to have it but they will be filled with fear and be bullied into doing "the right thing".
There is absolutely no need for kids to be vaccinated.

Very good points been made here throughout the day, love your reasoning Trader.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:40 pm

The Bedge wrote:Reckon you could play press conference bingo every day..

Tick off when you hear:
Dealing with the Delta variant
Highly Transmissible
Proud of everyone in SA
Only one opportunity to tackle this

Superspreader
oh and how many times did Marshall mention how many tests they did yesterday, can still remember it, 23572
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Kahuna » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:50 pm

daysofourlives wrote:Are any of you concerned that they have given approval for 12-15 yr olds to be vaccinated?

I will tell you where that is heading, they will come home from school one day and tell mum and Dad they got the jab at school without parental consent. The school will let the kids decide for themselves if they want to have it but they will be filled with fear and be bullied into doing "the right thing".

Schools won’t even give an aspirin without consent.
Kahuna
League - Top 5

Has liked: 498 times
Been liked: 187 times

Postby Armchair expert » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:10 pm

When I went to school you had to get parental consent for any vaccinations

Imagine the lawsuit if a student had an adverse reaction with no consent.

Now if they would only let people between 18-30 get a jab then I will finally be able to get one 8)
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1407 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:13 pm

E8E7BD82-955A-4077-ABA4-BF97345BA440.jpeg
E8E7BD82-955A-4077-ABA4-BF97345BA440.jpeg (85.1 KiB) Viewed 1098 times
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2214 times
Been liked: 2505 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:31 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Reckon you could play press conference bingo every day..

Tick off when you hear:
Dealing with the Delta variant
Highly Transmissible
Proud of everyone in SA
Only one opportunity to tackle this

Superspreader
oh and how many times did Marshall mention how many tests they did yesterday, can still remember it, 23572

The Hunt still continues.

Also heard tonight

Its spreading like wildfire :lol: :lol: :lol:
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Trader » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:42 pm

Psyber wrote:Unfortunately, even people who don't have the virus, and are therefore free to travel under those proposed rules, can subsequently pick it up from some casual contact who does have it, even if without knowing they have, and then in their further travels pass it on again, without necessarily ever manifesting symptoms themselves. This allows spread to occur to those who are vulnerable and some may die as a consequence.

OK it is probably a little rare, and seen as something of a long shot - but it can happen, and then escalate rapidly.
So, until we have the vulnerable vaccinated, and a high percentage of potential symptomless carriers too, we have to be careful.

Ignoring even that smaller risk to the vulnerable is at least negligent and selfish, and at worst callous - or if deliberate even murderous...

If the Vulnerable hadn't had an opportunity to get vaccinated I'd agree with you, but they have. 17 weeks ago the vaccine was first offered to the old, the frail, the sick and the disabled.
The only people that haven't gotten the vaccine yet are ones that don't fit into the vulnerable category.

It is not unreasonable for Australian's to be asking how much longer must we wait.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 793 times

Postby daysofourlives » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:57 am

Trader wrote:
Psyber wrote:Unfortunately, even people who don't have the virus, and are therefore free to travel under those proposed rules, can subsequently pick it up from some casual contact who does have it, even if without knowing they have, and then in their further travels pass it on again, without necessarily ever manifesting symptoms themselves. This allows spread to occur to those who are vulnerable and some may die as a consequence.

OK it is probably a little rare, and seen as something of a long shot - but it can happen, and then escalate rapidly.
So, until we have the vulnerable vaccinated, and a high percentage of potential symptomless carriers too, we have to be careful.

Ignoring even that smaller risk to the vulnerable is at least negligent and selfish, and at worst callous - or if deliberate even murderous...

If the Vulnerable hadn't had an opportunity to get vaccinated I'd agree with you, but they have. 17 weeks ago the vaccine was first offered to the old, the frail, the sick and the disabled.
The only people that haven't gotten the vaccine yet are ones that don't fit into the vulnerable category.

It is not unreasonable for Australian's to be asking how much longer must we wait.

And 400 of them have died since
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:25 am

this should make averyones blood boil, i dont care where you sit on the vax

https://www.facebook.com/onlinebusiness ... 7303610386
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby stan » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:47 am

daysofourlives wrote:this should make averyones blood boil, i dont care where you sit on the vax

Yep, agree with you here that's bullshit. There is all this talk as well about no entry to sporting events. Basically as Daisy has been saying they are now trying to condition us to have this Vax.

I'm not an anti vaxxer at all, but Christ I'm happy to be in a category that can't get it yet. I get to watch everybody else try it out first.

**** these vaccine passports, what a joke.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1252 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:18 am

stan wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:this should make averyones blood boil, i dont care where you sit on the vax

Yep, agree with you here that's bullshit. There is all this talk as well about no entry to sporting events. Basically as Daisy has been saying they are now trying to condition us to have this Vax.

I'm not an anti vaxxer at all, but Christ I'm happy to be in a category that can't get it yet. I get to watch everybody else try it out first.

**** these vaccine passports, what a joke.
The vaccine passports were something I mentioned would be a way of life going forward.
Passport for work, interstate, travel, entry into shops, sporting events etc

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11782 times
Been liked: 3577 times

Postby JK » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:02 am

Trader wrote:

Plenty of people within those categories got missed (you would hope a minority number)
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4432 times
Been liked: 2976 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Psyber » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:30 am

amber_fluid wrote:

What are we waiting for?
Most other western countries have a high % of vaccination already.
Why can’t the government roll this out quicker if that’s the answer?

The problem was that we aimed to get first a vaccine we could make here, and then tried to buy alternatives from overseas as well to increase our supply in the early stages, selecting the ones that stacked up best in trials at the time. Then Belgium and some other countries where those extras were being made blocked the companies making them from exporting the vaccine to us until they had enough at home...

The second issue is that the one we can make here does have a small risk of adverse reactions in younger people, and that has given ammunition to the anti-vaxxer movement, such that suggesting we use the one we do have a plentiful supply of on younger people has triggered a hysterical over-reaction. Even the young have much less risk from a bad reaction to the AZ vaccine than they do from catching Covid - especially the newer strains.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby DOC » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:32 am

163 in NSW.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 2071 times

Postby Armchair expert » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:39 am

DOC wrote:163 in NSW.

How do their restrictions differ from ours? I'm too lazy to do my own research
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1407 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby amber_fluid » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:40 am

Armchair expert wrote:

The state of NSW is not locked down for one.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2214 times
Been liked: 2505 times

Postby whufc » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:40 am

Armchair expert wrote:

Aren’t they doing different restrictions for different regions
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5551 times
Been liked: 2513 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Psyber » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:42 am

daysofourlives wrote:Are any of you concerned that they have given approval for 12-15 yr olds to be vaccinated?

There is absolutely no need for kids to be vaccinated.

Very good points been made here throughout the day, love your reasoning Trader.

I wonder if people said the same things when the first Polio vaccine was offered back in 1956 when I had the original Salk Vaccine at primary school. As I had cousins badly affected by Polio I was pleased to get vaccinated even at that age. (Years later I also had the much improved oral Sabin Polio vaccine.)

I did catch Scarlet Fever as a small child before there was a vaccine for that. It has left me with a weakness in my right eye that has impaired binocular vision at close distances. (That impaired my performance a some sports like table tennis and baseball, but not at sports where the ball comes at you more slowly and/or less directly.)
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion