Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Brodlach » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:07 pm

stan wrote:This is the greatest thread on this site.

You’re are drunk Stanley!
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4189 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:08 pm

Brodlach wrote:We can all have an opinion but the constant posting the same shit gets frustrating.

Well it is the Corona Virus Covid 19 forum.

Personally i read every ones posts articles and opinions.

So if you get frustrated just by pass this forum simple.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby DOC » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:21 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Brodlach wrote:We can all have an opinion but the constant posting the same shit gets frustrating.

Well it is the Corona Virus Covid 19 forum.

Personally i read every ones posts articles and opinions.

So if you get frustrated just by pass this forum simple.

That's right.

Not the Delta 21 forum.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 2071 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:21 pm

Wedgie wrote:Is there any chance you can just summarise your points for the day and make one post instead of spamming us with your inbred hillbilly crap?
The site does have rules against spamming.

Fair enough with your spam post Wedgie some times we do get carried away with the topic just like we all did on the No AFL In The SANFL forum.

However i am really disappointed especially with you as a Site Administrator you made this comment towards Daisy "with your inbred hillbilly crap "

Daisy posted quite a credible article from a Government agency for all of us on here who are interested to read

Daisy also has a point a lot on this site attack the man instead of said articles posted,

Thats all i have to say.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby DOC » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:28 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Is there any chance you can just summarise your points for the day and make one post instead of spamming us with your inbred hillbilly crap?

Fair enough with your spam post Wedgie some times we do get carried away with the topic just like we all did on the No AFL In The SANFL forum.

However i am really disappointed especially with you as a Site Administrator you made this comment towards Daisy "with your inbred hillbilly crap "

Daisy posted quite a credible article from a Government agency for all of us on here who are interested to read

Daisy also has a point a lot on this site attack the man instead of said articles posted,

Thats all i have to say.

Where?
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 2071 times

Postby stan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:29 pm

Brodlach wrote:

You’re are drunk Stanley!
There is every chance of that.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1252 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:38 pm

This isn’t just the best thread on this site, it’s the best thread on this site in a long time. Post after post of going at peoples throats and non stop teeing off!
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 734 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby cracka » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:49 am

DOC wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:

Thats all i have to say.

Where?

Think this is the one he's referring to
daysofourlives wrote:This should be a joke, but it isn’t. The CDC is ending use of PCR tests for COVID as of 12/31. Going forward:

“CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses”

Did you catch that?
“Labs should switch to new tests that can differentiate COVID vs flu”

So we’ve been right that current tests can’t distinguish… which the CREATOR of PCR tests was banned from YouTube for saying.

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021 ... ing_1.html
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 457 times
Been liked: 559 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby stan » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:10 am

Apachebulldog wrote:

Thats all i have to say.
Some of this is a bit rich.

Firstly I rather enjoys Daisys posts on here and his point of view. When he makes a point he'll bring in a reference, whilst not always the greatest reference, I mean he's no YouTube expert, but he brings something and as I said I enjoy his posts.

However to paint him as a victim about people "playing the man" is a bit rich. Have a look at his posts, he plays the man just as well as anyone on here. He gives out as good as he gets.

This victim crap you are trying to play is crap. He's a big boy and he can look after himself and as I said he plays the man just as well as anyone.

Wedgie has more posts than most people as he has been around on site since the implosion of FootySA and hence created this forum for us nutters.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1252 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:36 am

This is just a tribute!!
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4336 times
Been liked: 7884 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:40 am

Wedgie wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:

46000 posts to my 10000, who's the spammer?

Typical of this site to attack the man rather than admit you have been fooled for the last 18 months.
This from the cdc means that every test has been fake, all our restrictions are based on this fabrication

You honestly think its purely about amount of posts over a variety of topics/threads? Your last 23 posts have been on the subject of covid, we got it the first time, your stance hasn't changed, nor do we expect it to, nor do we care.
Mate, seriously, this is an informative, useful thread to a lot of people only ruined by you and Apache's spamming. I respect your right to post but just minimise it, we got your opinion on the whole matter over a year ago.
Don't like it? Go back to facebook and post away.

Carn Wedgie, just because we don't agree with them doesn't mean they are wrong, I enjoy reading their views from time to time, it takes all sorts of people to make up the world and this thread would be just dead boring if we just cupped each other's balls continuously.

Good on them two for going against the grain, daisy makes some sense between the lines and although I've never even opened any of Apache's links I like it when his centre has internet hour, he provides me with a laugh and unlike a lot of people on here, he can take a bit of shit and make some fun of it, I admire that.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:42 am

stan wrote:Some of this is a bit rich.

Firstly I rather enjoys Daisys posts on here and his point of view. When he makes a point he'll bring in a reference, whilst not always the greatest reference, I mean he's no YouTube expert, but he brings something and as I said I enjoy his posts.

However to paint him as a victim about people "playing the man" is a bit rich. Have a look at his posts, he plays the man just as well as anyone on here. He gives out as good as he gets.

This victim crap you are trying to play is crap. He's a big boy and he can look after himself and as I said he plays the man just as well as anyone.

Wedgie has more posts than most people as he has been around on site since the implosion of FootySA and hence created this forum for us nutters.

Showing a bit of love there stanley!! New leaf?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Mr Beefy » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:22 am

daysofourlives wrote:This should be a joke, but it isn’t. The CDC is ending use of PCR tests for COVID as of 12/31. Going forward:

“CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses”

Did you catch that?
“Labs should switch to new tests that can differentiate COVID vs flu”

So we’ve been right that current tests can’t distinguish… which the CREATOR of PCR tests was banned from YouTube for saying.

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021 ... ing_1.html

Did you read the link you posted? They are transitioning from COVID only tests to tests that can test for flu AND Covid.
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 648 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:41 am

Not many lined up at the drive through at Christies Beach.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11782 times
Been liked: 3577 times

Postby mots02 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:50 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Not many lined up at the drive through at Christies Beach.

Bit early for the bottle shop isn't it?
mots02
League - Top 5

Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 845 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:50 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Not many lined up at the drive through at Christies Beach.

What about the COVID testing site?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby RB » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:01 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:

46000 posts to my 10000, who's the spammer?

Typical of this site to attack the man rather than admit you have been fooled for the last 18 months.
This from the cdc means that every test has been fake, all our restrictions are based on this fabrication

You honestly think its purely about amount of posts over a variety of topics/threads? Your last 23 posts have been on the subject of covid, we got it the first time, your stance hasn't changed, nor do we expect it to, nor do we care.
Mate, seriously, this is an informative, useful thread to a lot of people only ruined by you and Apache's spamming. I respect your right to post but just minimise it, we got your opinion on the whole matter over a year ago.
Don't like it? Go back to facebook and post away.

Carn Wedgie, just because we don't agree with them doesn't mean they are wrong,

In fairness Wedgie didn't say that they're wrong.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 758 times
Been liked: 1068 times

Postby MW » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:28 am

I've yet to read or hear a legitimate reason why covid would be fake when it is crippling the world.
Having said that, I just put the relevant people as 'foes' and I don't see their posts unless someone quotes them :evil:
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2567 times
Been liked: 1811 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:35 am

RB wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Carn Wedgie, just because we don't agree with them doesn't mean they are wrong,

In fairness Wedgie didn't say that they're wrong.

Yeah, my wording wasn't great, we have cleared up our thoughts via pm, some wires crossed and we're basically on the same page, I misinterpreted the post.

I'll put my hand up to say I was off-track.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Pseudo » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:42 am

mots02 wrote:

Bit early for the bottle shop isn't it?

Not at Christies.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion